It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S currently deploying thousands of troops to Israel in preparation for war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

U.S currently deploying thousands of troops to Israel in preparation for war with Iran

webcache.googleusercontent.com

Without much media attention, thousands of American troops are being deployed to Israel, and Iranian officials believe that this is the latest and most blatant warning that the US will soon be attacking Tehran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I urge you to read the article for yourself as I don't have much time to discuss my opinions on the matter. This is one news item that needs to be posted to ATS...war with Iran is imminent, and sadly my country (Australia) will be caught in the crossfire. Russia seems to be siding with Iran while Israel is siding with the U.S in what is gearing up to be a war of the biggest political powers and economies in the world.

webcache.googleusercontent.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Already covered days ago!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The original Russia Times news artcile is dated Jan 05, 2012. This has already been discussed and doesn't belong in Breaking Alternate News.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Please contribution additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

thank you

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join