It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant dreams of terrible scenarios?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I for some reason keep having dreams of great floods or giant earth quakes...and when i have these dreams it feels so realistic, now i wonder is this a precursor, a warning for the "alleged" 2012 doomsday prediction? or is it just a manifestation of all the earth quakes that have occurred in the last few years.

Also when my dreams show me something that i can relate to or speculate about, it actually happens in real life in weeks or months or in years...i had 3 dreams last year about a giant earth quake and buildings collapsing

what do you make of this?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

2012 Is in your mind and its normal to dream what you think about.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Yeah but i kinda find it strange that other religions calendars also stop on that date

1) either the Mayans told them to do so

2) they found out

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I too have been having very strange dreams, as well as an overwhelming sense of terror in all of them. I just woke up from a dream of myself being packed into a shuttle along with tens of thousands of other people, without room to sit even, most crying, with their clothing ruined. as we left i remember a very old man next to me repeating, "It's gone." very eery to say the least..

top topics

join