It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 people play 1 guitar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Although this sounded a bit cheesy to start with, I was quite pleasantly impressed by the end of it!

Hope you enjoy too!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
As a guitarist myself, the fact that this is so viral is just unfortunate. The only defining factor of this video is that 5 people could only afford one instrument and none of them play it with much more than beginner ability. Oh yeah.. and they use pitch adjustment on their voices.

Edit: Baa Baa black sheep
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zehll because:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

I've been playing guitar for 18 years, don't you think you looked at in the wrong light?

Kudos for spotting ba ba black sheep - star for you!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

I appreciate the team work and the fact that they have pretty amazing vocal talent, but this video is always posted as if it's some guitar masterpiece, even the headline of this thread is guitar-specific.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

Ahhhhh I see, yes I didn't intend the thread to come across that way. The song is just a bit of fun, well hopefully non musicians will enjoy it with no preconceptions

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Erase duplicate post.
edit on 14-9-2013 by apydomis because: Trying to erase duplicate post

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Zehll
As a guitarist myself, the fact that this is so viral is just unfortunate. The only defining factor of this video is that 5 people could only afford one instrument and none of them play it with much more than beginner ability. Oh yeah.. and they use pitch adjustment on their voices.

Edit: Baa Baa black sheep
edit on 10-1-2012 by Zehll because:

It was still a talented collaboration. It actually takes a certain amount of skill to work together on any project.
I watched another video that they put together, and it was beautiful and creative. Not really the kind of music that I like, but I could appreciate their idea.
The fact that I myself can not hold a tune probably contributes to my appreciation. But I still think they are a swell group of musicians.
Clever, creative, professional, attentive to details, and I like their voices. It was worth the few minutes. Not breathe-taking, but interesting.

new topics

top topics

join