It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He says: it's nothing to do with a marketing promotion, the email contains my initials from "herbert marlowe".

Then later on says....

...I've decided to remain anonymous!

So he randomly chose Herbert Marlowe as his anonymous identity prior to knowing he'd need one, set up a new email account using those initials, which just happens to match a marketing competition which is in French, etc, etc.

I think we'd be better off starting a thread to discuss all of the remarkable coincidences than the obviously faked video.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by osneel

Thanks! This is very funny, I did a whois on the sender's IP and I got to...

CustName: WRITERS GUILD OF AMERICA-060401012007
Address: Private Address
City: Plano
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75075
RegDate: 2006-04-01
Updated: 2011-03-19
Ref: whois.arin.net...

whois.domaintools.com...

I don't think there's much else to add

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think it's odd that he said that a Russian nuclear power accident will "make us question the safety of nuclear power" when this video was supposedly made in 1980 -- only ONE YEAR after The Three Mile Island incident.

The safety of nuclear power was already coming under attack in 1980 because of Three Mile island.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You've brought up some excellent points within the last few pages.

Unfortunately, they've all been raised in the first 30 or so already.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I think it's odd that he said that a Russian nuclear power accident will "make us question the safety of nuclear power" when this video was supposedly made in 1980 -- only ONE YEAR after The Three Mile Island incident.

The safety of nuclear power was already coming under attack in 1980 because of Three Mile island.

I didnt think this was from 1980 but more like around '85 to '87.

The only way this can be a hoax is if it was shot with a camera from that time. That is my impression.

If it is real i still dont see any reason at all to get uptight about it. We are not going to see aliens in 2012, i say that with 98.9% certainty.

Edit: hmmm, Cutting it awfully close there and obviously could not be 1987. Chernobyl was 1986.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You've brought up some excellent points within the last few pages.

Unfortunately, they've all been raised in the first 30 or so already.

I am slightly ashamed to say I did not read all 30 pages.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Is it only me getting the feeling that this was shot last week or something with a shoddy camera? The last minute or two feels like acting, can't really tell why. Besides; don't worry what will happen. Concentrate on yourself this year, let go of your fears, forgive yourself and your family, stop asking 'why me?' and start asking 'why NOT me?'. Love yourself and love others. Be at service to others, and let the plan unfold

edit on 10-1-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

I thought that as well..Found my self looking st the surroundings in the room, to see if things were really at that date...It could be a purposely bad camra,old fake glasses and a room made to look like the year it was recorded....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Guys, in case it's not clear, the mail sent from the address that appears at the end of the video ([email protected]) came from an IP used by the Writers Guild of America. This is without a doubt a viral marketing for some sort of movie or at least a project.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
does anyone actually read all of the reply's? ..or do they just self project their own opinion's,repeating what everyone has all ready said..Tbh, i haven't watched the video clip..all viral bs ...that's my prediction

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Or he was talking about a disaster that had not happened yet. Chernobyl did not happen until 1986, which until the Fukushima disaster last year stood as the worst Nuclear disaster in history.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
it's clever that he put the book Carousel in the front on the book shelf because that book was published in the 70's but it looks too worn for a book recently published. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I applaud you,excellent work.Think that finally puts this bed

Regards to all

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
Guys, in case it's not clear, the mail sent from the address that appears at the end of the video ([email protected]) came from an IP used by the Writers Guild of America. This is without a doubt a viral marketing for some sort of movie or at least a project.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this doesnt prove much to me. The Writers Guild of America specializes in registering screenplays. The IP could've led you there b/c the guy who uploaded the video did so from work...and he works for The Writers Guild. Does that make sense?

I personally still don't think it's debunked. Maybe I'm missing something.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The uploader of the photoshopped picture has just made this comment on youtube-

"Hi,

(sorry for my poor english)

The name of this guy is JACQUES NIETZERMANN.

Was living in France (Basse NORMANDIE) until 1980.

But now, it's over for him because he is in jail since may 1980. You can see the newspaper when he was under arrest here: I can't put here a link. but you can find the a link a the last page of comments about this video on the web site of god like production."

Link-imageshack.us...

The newspaper looks abit to white for a 30 year old paper,what you think?

Regards to all

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

This picture is photoshoped, the show i s really L,heure de Vérité , the guest in blue jacket is Charles Pasqua but the psychic head is photoshoped. The guy originally there is a well known french reporter named Duhamel.

Complete french report here
www.tvqc.com...-11267

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JeffTVQC

Sacre bleu!

Can we get an English translation, mon frere?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That newspaper article does resemble the guy from the video, and seems to corroborate his version of events in the video (he mentions having to leave France 20 years earlier for undisclosed reasons). The article, that supposedly is from 1980, states he was arrested for returning to the country as there was a warrant for his arrest. He was sentenced to 45 years, apparently. Sure would be nice to find out the publication date of that article, as well as the newspaper it is from!

Edit: Also, the bottom of the article mentions Pope John Paul II's visit to France, which according to Wikipedia, is true, so it appears the article itself might be genuine.

May 30 — June 2, 1980 - France

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-1-2012 by osneel because: Added information I forgot before posting

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Also, look at the newspaper article and the index finger of his left hand. See how it's slightly crooked and weird looking? Well watching the video again, it appears the psychic has the same shape finger. At 4:55 in the video, look at this:

Compare it to the photo in the article:

edit on 13-1-2012 by osneel because: added 2nd picture link circled

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by osneel

I don't see much of a resemblance, Their mouths and cheeks are very different, and the guy in the newspaper has a fatter nose.

Besides both having a crooked finger, what makes you think these are the same guy?

edit on 1/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

The plot thickens...If you go to: www.tvqc.com...
Then scroll down to the comments below someone posted this:

Bonjour,

Je suis XXX XXXX,
Je me permets d’intervenir sur votre site pour vous donner des informations car je ne veux plus entendre d’avantage de sautises sur cette histoire:
La photo est bidon (Bravo aux petits plaisantins…)
La vidéo peut être pas (Si c’est un comédien, il lui ressemble ENORMEMENT!).

Cet homme se nomme Jacques Nietzermann.
Il est français.
Condamné en 1958 à une peine de 45 ans pour meurtre, il demeure introuvable car en fuite.
Retrouvé dans sa région natale, en France, 22 ans plus tard,
il est arrété puis emprisonné pour qu’il fasse sa peine de 45 ans.
Il habitait la Sarthe (dep 72) comme moi.
Il a fait plusieurs victimes.
Il a assassiné mon oncle.
Je pense avoir été assez clair.
Que cette vidéo arrive comme ça, m’impressionne ET OUI, il était connu pour ses visions du futur!
Ce type devrait avoir aujourd’hui 72 ans mais a du être relâché.
J’ai à disposition un dossier de l’affaire avec des documents de l’époque avec le jugement.
Je vous assure que ça me gonfle de devoir reparler de tout ça.
Où puis je poster ici des documents?
Quelle est la démarche à suivre?

Which translates in English too:

Hello, XXX XXXX,
I would like to intervene on your site to give you information because I don't want to hear more of sautises on this story: the photo is fake (Bravo to the small plaisantins…)
Video may not be (if it is an actor, he like it much!).
This man is called Jacques Nietzermann . He is French.
In 1958 sentenced to 45 years for murder, he was not found because fleeing.
Found in his native region, in France, 22 years later,
He is arrested and then jailed to make his sentence of 45 years.
He lived the Sarthe (72 dep) like me.
He made several victims.
He murdered my uncle.
I have been clear enough.
This video comes so impresses me and Yes, he was known for his visions of the future!
This type should have now 72 years, but has to be released.
I have to provision a record of the case with documents of the time with the judgment.
I assure you that it's me inflates to talk it all.
Where can I post the documents here?
What is the procedure to follow?

Sorry for any wrong translations I did it with a online translator. If what this person says is true then he was indeed known for being able to see into the future and an apparent murderer.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join