It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Just to keep the fun going, perhaps someone fluent in French could email Channel 2 in France and ask about the show L'HEURE DE VERITE (Moment Of Truth) which is where this clip is from according to youtube comments.

If we're lucky, they may be able to verify.

You know, the thing is, many people tend to see a CD casket behind him... But the CD was not invented untill 1982... So the thing is, L'HEURE DE VERITE just started broadcasting in 1982... So that means if real, the movie has to be at least from 1982 and yes, it could be a cd case...
I still think fake, but somehow hope it to be true

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This Is Hoax....the guy confessed couple months back on a french TV station....said it was bet between friends that everyone would fall for it....seems he was part right.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox7
reply to post by RUSSO

This Is Hoax....the guy confessed couple months back on a french TV station....said it was bet between friends that everyone would fall for it....seems he was part right.

link pleaso, so we can end this madness...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Behind him there's a yellow book which seems to have the title "KAROUSEL" (or CAROUSEL with a C, it's impossible to say) and under it I can read something like "OAK". I googled both words but didn't get anything. Does anybody know a yellow book like that?

If this is for real, the guy is just amazing (much better than Cayce...LOL) but I believe this to be a gigantic fake, IMHO.

Peace,

Hundroid

Its not a book. Its a Kodak Carousel. You know, those Slide Projectors. I believe this might be the 600H

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
-That is not a cd case, it's a tape recorder! It has a metalic side which is up, it can be seen rather easily when they do close ups.
-Watched a video of Sean McIver- I say there's no way they are the same people!
-L'Heure de Verité started in 1972, stopping in 1995.

Someone claims that this same man is found in a photo dating from the same period, but filmed in France (proving he was not in California at that time). But he hasn't revealed the source of this photo or proof yet of it's date of origin.
album.aufeminin.com...
edit on 12-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
-That is not a cd case, it's a tape recorder! It has a metalic side which is up, it can be seen rather easily when they do close ups.
-Watched a video of Sean McIver- I say there's no way they are the same people!
-L'Heure de Verité started in 1972, stopping in 1995.

Someone claims that this same man is found in a photo dating from the same period, but filmed in France (proving he was not in California at that time). But he hasn't revealed the source of this photo or proof yet of it's date of origin.
album.aufeminin.com...
edit on 12-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

It is the same man on that photo, but i think he was photo-shopped on it! Unless we could see a fragment of that other show, we could maybe conclude it is real after all!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
well, if its a fake, he missed a few obvious things like he said that none of us would be driving oil; driven cars by now, but then again he may have thrown in a "miss" just to keep us from thinking it was fake.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox7
reply to post by RUSSO

where's YOUR proof of this claim?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
can anyone read french and zoom in enough on the books behind him to research them and get their publish date? If it was after 1980, BUSTED!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mullet
You know, those Slide Projectors. I believe this might be the 600H

It matches the box style of a Kodak Carousel Custom 860H... and in the HD version, the letter appears to be 860H, in a position with "custom" preceding it. except that the Kodak logo is conspicuously "not red."

A couple searches reveals it's one of the more popular higher-end slide projectors for sale and eBay and similar sites. But the box seems a little "aged" and beat-up for a product that was sold in the time frame this video was supposed to have been shot.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

well good lord! Even in the "ancient" 80's , a person could live in CA and occassionally visit his home country of France! Ever heard of planes?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Actually, if that other shot can be determined that that is him, that it was filmed in the eighties, then that ends up being more support for the video in question being REAL! Unless he did not age at all between that time and now, then it just means he's a time traveler....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's so fake, I can't believe that anyone would actually fall for it. How gullable are you people that believe... Here is what a video from 1980 looks like, and it's a far cry from what this poser's video looks like... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Woah, wait a sec here. I simply translated the link for JibbyJedi. I "personally" never said that it was impossible or that the man was a liar (even if I think this video is baloney). Translation, ever heard of that ?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i THINK the "french" guy is a Canadian named Shaun McIver wearing a wig. he's in the media streaming biz.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
It's so fake, I can't believe that anyone would actually fall for it. How gullable are you people that believe... Here is what a video from 1980 looks like, and it's a far cry from what this poser's video looks like... www.youtube.com...

Sorry. I guess you never heard about betamax for example... VHS is not the only format available in that time.

Check youtube for 80s betamax or betacam.

Just check this
computers are amazing
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/1/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
anyone doing research on the "french" guy being Shaun McIver (a canadian) in a wig using it as a promo video for his streaming media biz?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

No i dont think this is him,unless they done alot of work on his face.plus he is the CEO so unlikely in my opinion.

Link-www.frost.com...

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent

No i dont think this his him,unless they done alot of work on his face.plus he is the CEO so unlikely in my opinion.

Link-www.frost.com...

Regards to all

i've looked at him and if you put glasses and a wig on him he's got the same nose and same chin. that photo is a bad one and it's small. there aren't a lot of photos of Shaun to look through but this is who i've come to the conclusion it is (not 100% sure but almost)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I`d say it was some students from what i have seen so far.

Regards to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join