It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by Numino

GREAT POST NUMINO I believe him who cares when it was made and in what country and what year, people are so naive

Sorry..the only one being naive here is you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77
Hope, this set's a end to the "this quality is impossible for 1980"-posts

There is a significant difference between film and video in 1980. Many films shot since 1970 are easily converted to HD (1080p) quality. However, video (as the "psychic" segment has been recorded) has much lower quality, and discernible artifacts.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Someone posted this on youtube-

"His name was Albert Florintie. He recently died about a 6 weeks ago, due to cardiac arrest. He was 72 years old, and this was made 1982"

Not sure how accurate that is.

Regards to all

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i wish this thread wasn't in the hoax bin

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

I googled that name in quotes and gpt nothing. Not a thing. So likely not le dude's name.

Yep, hoax bin is right where this belongs.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent

"His name was Albert Florintie. He recently died about a 6 weeks ago, due to cardiac arrest. He was 72 years old, and this was made 1982"

Regards to all

now someone posted this on youtube-

"I seen this guy do a speech in the early 90's speaking about the same things in this video. His name is Sean McIver. There isn't much on him because he was pre-Internet and most people just wrote him off as a nut anyway. Now his predictions are coming to the light."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vulcanus

Yeah i seen that but cant find anything out about that guy either,i'll keep looking.

Regards to all

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
Does anyone speak french?
For all i know the subtitles may not even be what he is saying.

the translation was accurate

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
not spot on but pretty damn good predicitions.
not that this proves anything but lol doesnt he just look so in the eighties. if this was new i would give them an oscar for period clothing and look lol!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have some '70s albums I can put in the background when I make my video.

But, I think I will pass, since I have read what the Bible says about false prophets.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you had time to create all this stage setting, costumes, and "script", why not talk about recent things..instead of flying cars?

Oh but just because he mentions 2012...Humanity's new theme... ITS GOTTA BE FAKE.!

People whine and complain when they see a UFO video saying its fake because its low quality.

Now you got a high quality vid, and its still fake.

Cant ever win can you?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
why are people still posting about this! 90% of people think its a hoax!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
90% of people could be wrong

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
If you had time to create all this stage setting, costumes, and "script", why not talk about recent things..instead of flying cars?

Oh but just because he mentions 2012...Humanity's new theme... ITS GOTTA BE FAKE.!

People whine and complain when they see a UFO video saying its fake because its low quality.

Now you got a high quality vid, and its still fake.

Cant ever win can you?

If he was THAT good he would of had a vision for his 2012 vision where it showed him everyone ridiculing him because he mentioned 2012.

Then he would of changed it to 2015 and everyone would of taken him seriously! Ahh how the hand of fate works in mystrious ways lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I watched the video, and what caught my attention was at the end when he says "I can't see past 2012, because either I am dead, or..... EVERYONE is dead from the alien invasion!!!!"

makes no sense to have an either or there, if both scenarios end up with him being dead...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just to keep the fun going, perhaps someone fluent in French could email Channel 2 in France and ask about the show L'HEURE DE VERITE (Moment Of Truth) which is where this clip is from according to youtube comments.

If we're lucky, they may be able to verify.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
ask about the show L'HEURE DE VERITE (Moment Of Truth) which is where this clip is from according to youtube comments.

That's another apparent issue with regards to the authenticity.

The artificial video artifacts seem to try and replicate the overscan artifacts of a VHS NTSC format. However, Europe uses a PAL format with different artifacts.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

haha more and more oversights by the creators.

Nice one SO

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm still researching.... here's one example of the show, in 1982. To compare the styles of clothing and perhaps filming.....
www.live2times.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vulcanus

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent

Regards to all

now someone posted this on youtube-

"I seen this guy do a speech in the early 90's speaking about the same things in this video. His name is Sean McIver. There isn't much on him because he was pre-Internet and most people just wrote him off as a nut anyway. Now his predictions are coming to the light."

Are these the two same Sean McIver's, do ya think? If so, Sean McIver is "Global Head of Multimedia Solutions".

They sure look a lot alike.

Video Marketing

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join