It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
One of the comments on Youtube:

The "Carousel" on the bookshelf is an owner's manual or box for a Kodak Carousel 35mm slide projector popular at that time.

That could give some more credit to this guy. I also noticed that the clock on the right doesn't work (time does not change, the video is at least 6 minutes and i has even been cut few times).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
***snip***
I have heard that man psychics who see future events claim they cannot see anything after 2012.

Well you have also heard that many psychics CAN see events unfolding after 2012. If you haven't before then you have now.

Sylvia Browne being one of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Can anyone on Facebook search using the Face Recognition feature of facebook to search for this guy?

Or isn't that feature useful for this kind of stuff.

(I wouldn't know - I'm not on facebook).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It seems this was posted originally on 'Ashtar Command' (wtf
).
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
Not exactly the most credible of sources!
I'll never understand why YouTube videos don't have some sort of default time stamp showing when they were actually uploaded for the first time

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
Does anyone speak french?
For all i know the subtitles may not even be what he is saying.

Yes, the subtitles are correct, and his accent is definately native.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by Bluesma
***snip***
I have heard that man psychics who see future events claim they cannot see anything after 2012.

Well you have also heard that many psychics CAN see events unfolding after 2012. If you haven't before then you have now.

Okay, great! I'm not into psychic predictions, I only have seen people say that here. I don't know who Sylvia Browne is, but I guess I learned something today!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm hopping on the fake bandwagon. This video, supposedly 30 years old, pops up now?

I don't buy it. There would be something about it somewhere and all I can find around the web are comments and posts from the last couple of days.

It had me for a moment or two but I sometimes let my emotions kick in before my brain starts working, especially since i was on my first cup of coffee of the morning. Hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Browne is a charlatan that preys on the weak. A vile, disgusting piece of # that barely resembles a human being.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Our Presidents make their decisions on psychics.

If there were several psychics saying alienz were coming to kill us all in 2012, there wouldn't be a United Nations push to ban all small arms. We would have been building all countries up to fight to the death against what's coming.

Since Governments are instead trying to disarm the world....its a hoax.

If there is a "Alien" encounter in 2012 it will be a false flag to help push humanity into a life after oil. Maybe trim the global population a bit...6 Billion or so to be killed off. All done by us.

Remember, after the Terrorist boogeyman is played out the next card they were playing was "Alienz" as a threat to keep us going....keep the world from being re-ruralized....the smart peoples biggest fear. No more free ride for them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If this video was for real, it would have become an instant success in 2001, after the 911 attacks.

The fact that this video wasn't made public until now, is the proof that it's fake.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Why is the video image so busy in appearance? Looks as if an awful lot of attention was put into getting a great deal of items shown.To much clutter for someone trying to make a professional looking video.
This is not real..someones idea of being creative

How many 30 year old videos are that clear..
edit on 10-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This is fake. He's says he moved to California "20 years ago" after making a prediction. So he moved to Cali in 1960. I would say he was no older that 30.

ALS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to send an e-mail to [email protected]? Incidentally, his French is too good. Only actors working from a script articulate that well and use the subjunctive properly.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My gut tells me HOAX on this one, if we were going to be attacked by "aliens" it would have happened way before now. I smell a lead up to project blue beam.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hmmm... someone started an account on youtube.fr two days ago and uploads a single video with no explanation as to where it comes from. It purports to be of a psychic filmed 30 years ago, but the wardrobe and set decor doesn't quite "feel right. There is no sign that the videotape has degraded. The user "likes" three other videos, all on the same day. The only additional information is an e-mail address at the end of the video. It sure smells like viral marketing to me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Has anyone bothered to send an e-mail to [email protected]? Incidentally, his French is too good. Only actors working from a script articulate that well and use the subjunctive properly.

I don't agree. His speech, language and mannerisms correspond to how people talk regularly and spontaneously (where I am anyway).
edit on 10-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by GLontra

If this video was for real, it would have become an instant success in 2001, after the 911 attacks.

The fact that this video wasn't made public until now, is the proof that it's fake.

Bingo! People desperately tried to find Nostradamus predicting 9/11. If an actual living guy made that prediction on record, there is absolutely no way it would have been undiscovered until now.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am No expert. But having lived in 1980, here are a few observations.
If it was professionally recorded, it would be on Beta system generally. If amateur, on VHS..normally.
I have many many VHS tapes I have recorded from the 80s to the 2000s....If they have been watched a few times, they invariably have noticeable "Tape" traces on TV. faint lines, top or bottom bars. AND I have noticed that when hooking my old VHS (90s) player to modern digital TVs, the Image is extremely Poor!!, compared to the same unit connected to an "Old" cathode TV.
This Video is Very good quality and appears to be of digital origin.
Even watching current "News" programs, when they may play an "Old" tape from the 90s or late 80s, the quality is shocking....and that is professional TV stations.
Also his hair is unusually untidy (wig perhaps). We were quite particular about hair grooming back then.
I had a pair of glasses like his too...but in 1988, not 1980.
Also the door ajar in the background is a little too unprofessional, even for those days......Like they are trying too hard, to be "Old Fashioned"...........
Just my observations, but it seems too good a video image to be from 1980.
Just my thoughts for what its worth.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1748751/pg3
Being talked about here too. Only other thing I could find.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join