It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did i see in the sky of 2004?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
In 2004 i was a real believer in Aliens/the unknown...but back then i was only 18 years old now i think much differently about "unexplained phenomenons" and i take extra precautions to search up some facts and then come to the conclusion of what people are dealing with may actually be true.

But anyways back in 2004 i was just coming home from a long road trip to and from my uncles house.. as i finally came home the lights just suddenly went out in the entire neighborhood complex that i used to live in, i took a short stroll to see if everyone had their lights go off (more than half did but some had back-up generators), and as i was walking i noticed this red pulsating light in the sky.. at first i thought it was just a simple military helicopter, but after watching this object for a few seconds i noticed 4 lights on each wing edge and it was pulsating quite slowly (approx. 7 seconds for each time the light would pulsate)... it flew very slowly and without any warning it just "disappeared"

Any ideas on what it might have been?. (i see military helicopters and regular police helicopters almost every day)

I apologize on my grammar i am still semi new to the English language and writing..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

I do not know what you saw, but, I compliment you on your grammar and command of the English language being far better than a large number of people who's native and only language is English.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Mothman?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Since you described the wings and locations of the lights id say it was a plane that became easier to see because of the lack of light pollution but can you possibly make a sketch of it before we jump to any conclusions?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Your welcome, and no i can't make a sketch because i did not see the body of the aircraft.... my friends say it was a blimp, but would a blimp turn it's lights off??

and no it was not an airplane because the flight characteristics were very different.

And i really have no clue on how high it was flying... because i actually saw it in a very low altitude, i say maybe 600 feet?
edit on 10-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
strange but without any more info to go on. im afraid i tag out to the next person. sorry mate.

top topics

join