It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a knowing today a town would be in upheaval...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ok, first off, this is my first post in this forum since I've been a member and rarely check this forum if at all for personal reasons.. however.. something happened to me today I can't explain.. I wasn't really sure if I should have posted my 'feeling/knowing' here or not .. but, here it goes for the record .. I'm not predicting anything, all I'm saying is.. I had this overwhelming 'knowing we we got into town..

My wife and I were dropping off a family member in the Scappose, OR, to his friends house( which is a family friend as well), just before we got there, I had started looking around as if something seems amiss, (hard to explain), then I had a 'knowing' that the town would be in some kind of upheaval, it was as if I could since news reports about the people being either mad or in shock due to something happening in the town, some HUGE event .. I don't even know what the event will be because i just don't know..

I'm not trying to instill any fear here at all, just saying .. I know that I know, there will be an event that will cause the entire population of the town to be in shock/upheaval/mad.. I know it's not a riot, I don't sense that the town will be rioting or in direct danger over this .. they will be as I said.. in shock/upheaval/mad.. the event will be big enough that it maycatch national attention .. but it will definitely catch local attention for sure..

I'm not going to 'predict' when this will happen.. but I feel that it might happen within the next 3 months from today.. but before summer..

It could just be 'me' but.. last time i had this 'knowing' it came true when I knew a close family member was involved in a sting operation and I didn't have any police contacts or any police knowledge at all .. 1or 2 months later, the SWAT team bashed the door in..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

No offense intended but it is a rather safe prediction. Upheavals, riots, rebellions, they are commonplace both in modern times and throughout human history. And with a 24 news cycle the chances of the news becoming known nationwide are extremely good. This prediction is entirely too general. It'd be like if I predicted that "somewhere in the Middle East there will armed conflict with rockets and gunfire", chances are that's going to happen somewhere and probably sooner than later will all the conflict in that part of the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This forum in my opinion should be grouped in with the chem trail forum...

All these predictions and "knowings" are totally baseless and none have actually came to fruit, unless the are incredibly vague like this one.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I think you're onto something and really picked up on echos of something from the future, as odd as that sounds at first. It's a concept I believe pretty strongly in. When many are feeling the same apparent echos and it's growing, I think the time to seeing what it's all about is getting short.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Komodo

No offense intended but it is a rather safe prediction. Upheavals, riots, rebellions, they are commonplace both in modern times and throughout human history. And with a 24 news cycle the chances of the news becoming known nationwide are extremely good. This prediction is entirely too general. It'd be like if I predicted that "somewhere in the Middle East there will armed conflict with rockets and gunfire", chances are that's going to happen somewhere and probably sooner than later will all the conflict in that part of the world.

yes.. and i totally understand what you're saying and how many threads have we seen like this on here right ? Members posting to get stars & flags, major reason I don't peruse this forum much .. I can't be more descriptive because I just don't know what exactly it will be.. all I'm saying is..

what I 'felt' or 'knew' at the moment we arrived .. and we travel there at least once a month.. and this is the first time I've ever had this happen about a town, it's usually about people..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Komodo

I think you're onto something and really picked up on echos of something from the future, as odd as that sounds at first. It's a concept I believe pretty strongly in. When many are feeling the same apparent echos and it's growing, I think the time to seeing what it's all about is getting short.

I think you are both on to something. If you make incredibly vague predictions, they are bound to come true.

Of course many are feeling the same emotions/thoughts, this world is in chaos. What do you expect?

This is not a prediction so much as it is common sense.
edit on 10-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Komodo

well.. there's a thread recently posted about Time shift.. just thought it was a coincidence that I had this the same day or close to, the time that thread was posted..

When many are feeling the same apparent echos and it's growing, I think the time to seeing what it's all about is getting short.

yes and agreed..something is on the horizon, everyone knows it, everyone can feel it ..as if it's out of reach ..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Have u gain any more insight into your vision by reflecting on it over some time.

So far all we have is people all over some town are goin to be in shock over the news in the next 3 months

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Komodo,

Note this as a vision, and simply prepare yourself for it. I believe these "knowings" are actually visions. When we have a vision, we sometimes feel a displacement, then we can hear or simply see it. I think you had a vision.

A few years ago, we were living up near Butte in a small house outside of town. I kept "hearing" a large explosion outside coming from the mountain range. But no one else could hear this. Sometimes it would happen when I was asleep, or watching some tv... simply reading or walking outside. It echoed in my ears from time to time and I got the feeling something bad was going to happen. Sometimes I'd feel the hair on my arms stand up and chills would go down my arms.

About two months before the real explosion came, we moved out of that house and back up to my reserve. This is what happened:

www.foxnews.com...

A big crash not far from where I was living, a plane went down and killed many.

So, regardless of what people may say, that you're crazy or that nothing may happen..... it just might happen.

Best to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I think your right, I never thought of visions being manifested as the person is awake, but, I do believe your right.. odd thing about it is, why not the specifics, why such general description .. I might have an idea .. but I'll have to hold off it for now.. since it's to early to tell..

Interesting vision you had for sure.. what did your family think about the event after it happened ??

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Have u gain any more insight into your vision by reflecting on it over some time.

So far all we have is people all over some town are going to be in shock over the news in the next 3 months

I have not .. yet. and yes.. the entire town will be in shock/awe over a HUGE event.. not exactly sure what the event will be exactly .. but now i've reflecting on it a bit.. it still may catch national attention ..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is how psychic prediction occurs though. You don't get names and dates and details just like that. You have to practice and focus. To get a strong feeling/premonition like this is worthy of noting, so I think you guys who are calling this "vague" simply have little comprehension of just how difficult prediction really is. Not only do you have to consider the above, but you also have to understand that consciousness changes events on any given timeline at any given time. Then when you factor in converging and diverging timelines that are pretty much random occurrences from where nearly all of us sit, you might just be getting a glimpse of how getting *anything* right is already an astounding occurrence. Give credit where credit is due. Give room for wonders to occur. Stop poo-pooing and naysaying. You limit your intelligence and your experience when you reject things because you have some erroneous idea of "how things should be".

However, this is not the right forum for this as you will see in the forum description at the top of the page. I personally feel that ATS should change this though because predictions and prophesy can come from anyone who is in tune with things or simply has a flash of inspiration. You don't have to be making a living of it or be a historical figure to do this. It shows their lack of understanding of this phenomenon as well. Update, please!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thx you Cosmic! yes.. I think i stated that I predicted to a family member was under a sting operation & they needed to shape up and stop w/e they're were doing before she lost their kids..

the warning was disregarded.. as the swat team smashed their door in 2 months later..

that 'knowing' is the same as this one.. I've been busy last couple of days but will try and remember to check the local news channels ..

the more I think about it .. the more i get the feeling it will be like a 'shanksville' event..

new topics

top topics

join