It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA commercial, that warns Americans of Pole Shift?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
"When disaster strikes, we are here to pat you down!"

What a stupid commercial.

And nah, i don't see any hint at pole shift.

But FEMA can gth.

All they are is smoke and mirrors. The citizens of US are better at catching security threats than these fools. And that's a fact.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I don't know about any pole shift nor have I seen an advert such as the Fema ad.

I do know that I the skies that were once very clear where I live and I now witness bizarre cloud formations like those presented very often. It always seems like they try hiding the sun at all hours.

We would normally have at least one or two cold spells by now. They last at least a week and hover around minus 30 degrees celsius. This was normally accompanied by the bluest clearest skies you could imagine. We ALWAYS have a few inch blanket of snow by November that stays until April. Sometimes the snow builds up six feet high before the spring melt.

This year has been by far the warmest winter I can remember. We currently don't have any snow and today was around plus 7 celsius.

This is extremely bizarre for Saskatchewan.

Hey I'm not complaining as I hate the cold winters, but c'mon....this is not normal. Extreme Chemtrail, (contrail activity for you sheep..cough cough) activity for the past few years and a continuous non-existent observable sun has me a tad concerned.

Couple this with noticable trade wind changes and the warmest winter on record, I feel the meteorologists and scientific/atmospheric research community has let the public down.

They have so far failed to bring this to mainstream attention and have a serious discussion.

Some of our northern native tribes around these parts (who use nature as a guide) have noticed solar positional anomalies as well.

I'm not jumping on any 2012 bandwagon here because I feel that it is rubbish. I will however concede that our observable skies, and temperature, are rapidly changing. The cirrus to fog induced contrails might play a role in this.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

There is no way in our life time man could pour enough EM energy into a rock the size of earth or even a small asteroid to change its magnetic field.

Large steel Navy ships alter Earth's magnetic field. Which is why they started putting those degaussing systems on them.

en.wikipedia.org...

We can use radio towers to push up on the atmosphere to alter weather patterns. When we do this we alter the magnetic field of Earth. We can alter the magnetic field, because what we're really playing with is a massive energy pool of highly charged particles in the Van Allen Belt.

The US Air Force put out a contract in January of '11 to put tethered satellites in orbit to discharge the Van Allen belt highly charged particles to the atmosphere, which will effect the magnetic field (and weather).

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
HAARP

Before you say it is natural , remember what Geoengineering is & how dropping particulates into the sky can cause what appears to be natural phenomenon... Bless you all & please wake others up !!! Noticeable changes in the sky every day !!! Chem planes ? or Planetary changes? Something to do with animal deaths ? Frequencies in the atmosphere? TY all ... Not trying to be a fear monger ,but this is how I saw it ... Something about it does not look natural

edit on 10-1-2012 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

And above that JUST LIES LIES WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF

edit on 10-1-2012 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

HAARP really... come on man educate your self.

There is no way in our life time man could pour enough EM energy into a rock the size of earth or even a small asteroid to change its magnetic field.

or maybe there is, and they just keep you IGNORANT to its existance. huh?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

The FEMA video is interesting. What they mean by your world turned upside down isjust a metaphor for when the S.H.T.F. Better safe then sorry type thing. But yeah FEMA...something fishy about them.

OK. Video 1 - That's ice crystals in the clouds. I remember seeing this kind of stuff as a teenager. Researched it a bit and that's what I came up with. Makes sence. Look at a prism "Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon cover" Same thing happens.

Video 2 - I dunno what's happening there. Pretty freaky looking sky. Those clouds are pretty thik. They almost look like upsidedown snow dunes.

Video 3 - That's a storm front.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So if something is rare or you simply have not seen it before, it's proof? Amazing.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I have seen this on tv many times...it's just a commercial!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltdan08

"It's just TV man, it's not real." Sooo sick of hearing that.

I too have wondered that. What is the best way to debunk something, make a movie out of it. Then all one has to say, it is only a movie and movies are not real. BLAH..

I wonder how many movies out there are absolute truth but debunked as being....only a movie. Especially when they give a few morsels of info that can be checked out as true.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If your username has two or more conspiracy theories listed...

...you may need a breather from this website.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

pole shift seriously? that's a litttttttttttttttttttttttttttttle farfetched being that the message of the commercial is what will you do when "your world is turned upside down". THEY PORTRAYED IT LITERALLY.

It has nothing to do with a pole shift

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We have had many solar activities on and off they can make strange skys. the first video I can't see anything weird in it. We see many interesting cloud formations here.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

pole shift seriously? that's a litttttttttttttttttttttttttttttle farfetched being that the message of the commercial is what will you do when "your world is turned upside down". THEY PORTRAYED IT LITERALLY.

It has nothing to do with a pole shift

but its not like even if it did FEMA would come right out and say it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Remember that Our gravity is created by the rotation of the Earth....if it suddenly slowed and/or stopped that is exactly what would happen....we'd all be in a weightless environment.

Is this what they are warning us about ?

I put this out there yesterday with the mention of the Nasa warning ads to the employees specifically pointing out preparedness for those near the coasts....

You can laugh all you want but I seriously doubt that they would pay for and broadcast these messages IF there weren't something in which to be Prepared for....

I will leave it at that...

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I personally think that the ad symbolizes what happens when a disaster strikes, your whole world is turned upside down suddenly because of it, and you must be prepared to act quickly.

I would also like to add that FEMA putting this message out is an oxy moron of sorts. If we have a kit won't we be labeled as preppers, and isn't that a sign of terrorism? and aren't these kits supposed to contain 3 days of stored food? So that means you have more than 7 days of food, which could make you a terrorist as well? So aren't they setting us up to be criminals in a way here? just a thought................
edit on 10/1/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Remember that Our gravity is created by the rotation of the Earth....if it suddenly slowed and/or stopped that is exactly what would happen....we'd all be in a weightless environment.

Peace

You might want to double check yourself on that one.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Peace

what would happen if the world did stop spinning drunkenparrot?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just wondering..why would only Americans be warned? Havent seen any warnings in my country

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Peace

what would happen if the world did stop spinning drunkenparrot?

Cataclysmic disaster, global flooding, extreme weather, the extinction of most life, typical ATS sort of thing.

It would still all happen firmly rooted on terra firma, gravity is a product of mass and does not require centrifugal force .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know some of you will not like this but here it goes.

On the days when I suspect that they are chem-trailing, there is more often then not this same coloration in the residual cloud as it spreads out over time.

I have read in multiple places that one of the substances they are spreading is aluminum barium. It is of course a metallic substance which has a highly reflective property, thus causing this sun dog type anomaly.

This video shows a lot more color then I usually see.

Now feel free to tear me a new one regarding these ATSesque theory.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
I know some of you will not like this but here it goes.

On the days when I suspect that they are chem-trailing, there is more often then not this same coloration in the residual cloud as it spreads out over time.

I have read in multiple places that one of the substances they are spreading is aluminum barium. It is of course a metallic substance which has a highly reflective property, thus causing this sun dog type anomaly.

This video shows a lot more color then I usually see.

Now feel free to tear me a new one regarding these ATSesque theory.

not from me bub, i agree with you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join