It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with a One World Government?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
The thing thats wrong with a One World Government is they'll make us all slaves with their super soldiers
I think you're working with the Illuminati and the New World Order!

lol
Please share the crazy drugs with the rest of the class now....

How do you know they want to slave us all and turn us into super soldiers? did they tell you that or did you read it of some geocities site??

And btw, dont use the old "your a NWO member cause you dont agree with me" ....it doesnt work around her

MJ

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It NEVER ceases to amaze me how people use kids to further an idea an ideal and their own goals. That one world government u want so badly is coming fast enough with out exploiting kids as a cute lil scenario to further your cause.
as a sarcasm reply I say,, I see bumper stickers and license tags say "Kids First" I agree, so send em to war sent em to work, support us adults and let us have some peace for a change. A kindergarten class does not even begin to compare to real life now and it sure wont by the time they are grown either,

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Navajo, you see that painting by Tzo Yazzie where all the different races of people are marching up into the sky in peace? You're right we got to work together, or space and time will bring a forever winter to the world.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
if you've ever read the bible that would tell ya why!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynep
if you've ever read the bible that would tell ya why!

errmmm....
what are you on about

Im really confused...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Please, we athiests dont inforce our belifs on you, so please dont do it to us. some of us do not think th bible is didfinitive.

But anyway, a new world oreder is on its way, i belive. i mean, when we find a new habitable planet, we can't have 270 somthing govornments on earth, and one on the new planet. it just wouldent work.

One govonment on earth will then probably send soldiers to go take the new plannet, ect.ect. till we got Inter-world war 1

anyhoo, there will allways be a resistance, you cant make anyone happy, so the best you can do is make the majoraty happy, that is what democracy is, keeping the majoray happy.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
kill kill kill the white man kill him till he is dead, man you must of laced up your moccasins to tight and cut the circulation off to your brain my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join