It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with a One World Government?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Whose ethics, morals and principles do we all use, what economic system, what form of government? What means of redress?
Tell me, how are people who are diametrically opposing live under the same roof? There is only one way, and that is if one system of belief is the global system, and everyone else sucks it up or is removed from the scene.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i agree with you mr crowne. people have been isolated from each other for far too long. in this modern era of information, ignorance will only prosper with those who have the will for it to do so. ignorance to each other backgrounds and cultures is what creates all the anomosity. perhaps if we all answered to a same set standard of regulations then we could learn just a little more about each other.

i just dont see any practicality in the whole deal. there are going to be tons of regional differences each with different needs. who is to say monotary government properly suits an isolated island off the bahamas the same way it would the vast land scapes of russia?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
A global system of confederacies is much better than a massive global centralized form of government.Realistically , I see more of such regional groupings in the future.The creation of the EU set the ball rolling.If we can have a ASEAN community and a Pacific Rim Confederacy made up of East and North Asia, and the African Union manages to get their act together, then the counterweights they offer each other might just make the world a safer place.Jerusalem should become a UN trust territory adminstered by a triumvirate of Muslims, Christians and Jews.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
heres an idea

turn one small section of globe, into a massive industrialized behemoth garbage dump. condense all the pollution to one section of land. have massive prisons, store waste, lets just say austrialia since its so far out of the way of everything (nothing personal, just a convient location) we could call it industrial island ship out all of the people, and animals to whereever they want, and begin the revolutionary task of creating an efficient and pollution free society. with super sonic, high powered transport jets, this would be entirely feasable. have one massive industrial trade complex, i really think this would work. when i used to play sim city, the best cities i would make are the ones that have a completly isolated industrial zone, and with global economy merging this seems like a logical next step.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm against all government. I believe that the world will never be in complete harmony until there is no government. As for a world government, if one ever comes into being it is most likely to quickly spiral down into a fascist dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
welcome aboard sara

men must be governed! strict limitations must be applied to the power that government wealds as to prevent them from abusing your trust. look at our US government, we did not keep a close enough watch on what they were doing, now there is a shadow government. one so secrative and ilusive, one could only imagine the ammount of power they retain. the scariest thing is, each governmnet beaurau is compartmentalized from one another not knowing what each does, except for the man sitting at the top who im assuming is the collective illuminaty, who exchange ideals, and express opinions amonst each other to follow suit and clearify direction.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There's nothing wrong with living under a One World Government, if that government is formed by and of the people. Do you think there's a problem with living under a One World Government that has come into power through lies, deception and murder? I think that your question can be answered quite easily through common sense logic.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It will never happen because its an American idea and everyone, other than Americans, hates America. Have you tried to use USDs outside America recently? Notice please, its not Americans that are disliked, but their country. You MUST face this. The respect your country engendered globally for so many generations has been destroyed in just a few years of mismanagement. I fear its about to get much worse.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Everything from spiritually Where God tore down Babylon and spread the people to the four corners of the world to an earthly desire to be an individual although an NWO or OWG may be democaratic how beneficial to individuality is it if every one uses the same rules and the same money and some have come to say the same religion eventually it is a robot mentalliy that thinks every things should be consolidated so someone can say only this car can be made and what if I want a porche but the goverment says police cars cant catch them so do away with them I know its farfected an example but it could happen if we are luled into a complacent robotic mentallity that is taught not to be differnt where does that benefit anyone

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Individualism and a global form of confederacies can go hand in hand.It's a facsist, overbearing single monoculture that people abhor.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Theres nothing wrong with one world gov'nt. But theres a lot wrong with THEIR one world gov'nt. It would be a dictatorship ran by santinist. Remember, they want to kill of 80% of the worlds population also. So if your saying you suport new world order, than shame on you. But if your just saying a one world gov'nt would'nt be such a bad thing, then i would agree, as long as the gov'nt is'nt ran by the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Astors ect.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordRothschild
Theres nothing wrong with one world gov'nt. But theres a lot wrong with THEIR one world gov'nt. It would be a dictatorship ran by santinist. Remember, they want to kill of 80% of the worlds population also. So if your saying you suport new world order, than shame on you. But if your just saying a one world gov'nt would'nt be such a bad thing, then i would agree, as long as the gov'nt is'nt ran by the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Astors ect.

Show me evidence that says that a new world order will be satanic,
Show me evidence that says 80% of the worlds population will die.....

Dont show me links to geocities sites, etc...i would like some documents to prove your claims..

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
but it seems whenever there is a large governing body, issues arise. Everyone now is whistle-blowing the UN (now that they're finishing up with the U.S).

The Roman Empire on the surface seemed to have a good structure however there were many, many problems on the micro-scale. I think it's connected with personal motives getting in the way and our human nature to just plain screw things up now and then whether intentional or not.

Revelation does indicate a similar collusion but I'm in no position to do anything about it nor am I asked to. The end will come when it comes, our role is to be ready for our individual last day whenever that may be.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think the reason most people fear a one-world government is because a one world govt. is allegedly what the Anti-christ is going for.

And Just a minute ago I had a theory about One-world government and Anarchy being opposite ends of a spectrum that had crossing the middle of it the conservative vs. liberal spectrum, and they managed to make a double pyramid, and then there was the eye on the pyramid, but I lost it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The problem I have with a one world goverment is it contradicts my belief in self-government.
What we should be doing as a world instead of taking all our individual cultures and trying to squeeze them all together under the authority of one government, is to learn and teach people they have the power to be self- governing.
Who is gonna decide what kind of government it will be, a world vote?
We can't even manage the electoral system in the U.S. How are we gonna have a fair world wide vote?
Will it be decided for us, cause you know they think they know whats best for us right?
It will also have to be a government that makes it's decisions on what is good for the world as a whole, not individual countries. let alone individual people, towns, cities, counties, states.
So for e.g. if it decides the U.S. is the only country with enough spare land to use as a nuclear waste dump, so be it.
Most of the world doesn't allow the right to bare arms, will the majority get their way? That would upset a lot of Americans.
If it decides to build an intergalatical highway through yout town, your house is in the way and your name is Ford Prefect....I think you get the point...lol
The world is loosing it's cultures and becoming like a generic grocery item.
Soon you will not be able to tell the difference between countries.
With a one world government all individuality, over time, will cease to exist.
A one world government that rules over a united world at peace is a pipe dream that would never work in reality. Because governments are set up for one thing and one thing only, power and control. (OK two things)
It would be sutch a bureaucratic nightmare the mind boggles.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think that a one world government would not be to bad if there were say a panel of leaders from various aspects of life, I don't however see this as possible without a serious collapse in the way we do things now. If the government were to change things now I am afraid it would just be smoke and mirrors the government is to far seperated from us now. Just as an example: I needed a security clearance for a job and I could not get it because I had some bad credit history( bummer huh) well I made a phone call to a relative who is closely tied to one of the parties and a week later I had my clearance, this also may be tied to the fact that he was a security analyst during his military career, however the fact that I had no recourse without contacting him is ridiculous.

geo

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Simple. Who's rules do you want to use to rule the world? Yours? I object. Mine? You object. Castro's? We both object. Arab's? Many of us lose our noggin's. There is a drive toward a one world government, and trust me, we won't be living in peace and harmony. Only in peace, as peace is merely the absense of combat. There was peace in the Slavic states when the Soviet Union ruled with an iron fist, but I doubt anyone figured it to be harmony.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think what most people want is a peaceful world.We only need world-ranging authority with regards to environment, health and disaster rescue operations because such events need timely and strong intervention.We need a vibrant world with a mosaic of cultures but as long as we can communicate, we should be fine.I would fear a huge entity which seeks to control how each one of us lives our own life, yet i do not like to see fragments in a world which should have her most powerful species seperated and divided.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The thing thats wrong with a One World Government is they'll make us all slaves with their super soldiers
I think you're working with the Illuminati and the New World Order!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nah..I'm just more enlightened than the average trailer park trash.Anyway, do you even know where Singapore is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join