It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see the (Non) coverage of Ron Paul on NBC Nightly News? Amazing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Anyone watch this? Watch this report, and pass the word on. Lets do our part to stop the BS.. At 1:08 into the video, they show a screen shot of Romney In the middle, with Huntsman on the top left, Santorum on the top right, Newt on the bottom left, and Perry on the bottom right. There is not even a place for the person who is polling second in NH? There is not a place for Ron Paul who is polling 20+%? Yet Huntsman who is polling 13%, Newt with 11%, and only God knows what poor old Perry is pulling in? What 5%?. They do not even show Ron Paul in the picture. This is just BAD reporting. NBC will be held accountable by me for this. I know a good 10+ great people, who are Ron Paul supporters. I will be putting out the word to boycott NBC. Spread this around, and join me.

Here is the video. Feel free to help me out and capture screen shots, or imbed video. Thanks.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomadmonkey

There was a similar clip from another channel earlier today, also totally omitting Ron Paul. There is a thread on it.
I have noticed, that if they don´t have something bad on Paul to show, they rather omit him completely from coverage it seems.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow it's amazing how biased they are. They show clips of everybody in the introduction except Ron Paul, as well as before the other candidates talked about Romney. Then they have everybody talking about Romney except Ron Paul and Santorum. You would have to be willfully ignorant in order to not notice the bias.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ron Paul get mimimal coverage here in Australia too and that's even on the Special Broadcasting Service -SBS which is the most 'independent' TV station in Aus. Its owned by the goverment.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

That's gonna hurt his chances!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
No doubt, NBC has been doing that along. Just goes to show you that NBC is another corporation that is the enemy of the people.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I dont believe this is a problem or issue that is only linked to NBC. While his poll numbers have been consistend Ron Paul has seen very low media coverage in all the big media outlets (including Fox, CNN, CBS).

Why is that? I don't know. But I guess he is just not interesting enough. Sure he is controversial to many, but that has been known for to long to make it intersting again.

The daily show did a piece on that I thought to be very intersting, quite critical on the media:

The Daily Show on Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

top topics

join