It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters are Complete Idiots......proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Some of Ron Pauls supporters are complete idiots!

If you did not know this, it's time to do it.
Yes it's aggravating, but we need too show up and get the nomination.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

What about the independents? I thought those guys where able to support and vote for anyone they want.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Not that I'm American but I do find this a strange thing. One needs to be registered to exercise a free vote? So they already have a pretty good idea, if people vote, what it will be? Weird...

Good title btw!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Nice baiting in your thread title there, dude.

You do have a point however. I've been trying to spread this message as well, only using less trollish methods.
Click on the link in my signature to see if you live in a state with closed primaries, meaning that you have to be a member of a specific party to be able to vote in the caucuses/primaries.

Peace and 7OV3,

Q&A

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

What about the independents? I thought those guys where able to support and vote for anyone they want.

Not for the primaries and for general elections it varies from state to state.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I am predicting a relentless barrage, directed at you OP, good luck, it's a jungle in here.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Not that I'm American but I do find this a strange thing. One needs to be registered to exercise a free vote? So they already have a pretty good idea, if people vote, what it will be? Weird...

Good title btw!

The votes right now are for the Republican party to use to determine who will get the Republican nomination to run against Barack Obama in November. So, yes, it does make sense that only Republicans would be eligible to cast their votes. Otherwise, people who are diehard Democrats might throw things off by voting for the worst candidate. See the logic?

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Nice baiting in your thread title there, dude.

All OP did was take the title of the video the thread is about. What's wrong with that?
edit on 10/1/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Depends on what state you're in for primaries. For general election, anyone can vote for anyone (kinda the point of elections in a free country- primaries are to select party candidates which is why many states' primaries are closed to party members).

I switched from I to R in time for my state's primary, BTW. Will switch back as soon as I can

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I Switched from indy to democrat last election for the primary (obama) didn't like Clinton. Once i tossed my vote in i switched back to indy.

Then I heard that RP was running for the GOP nomination. That same day I switched parties to republican. I plan to switch back to indy or the libertarian party once this cycles over. (being a registered republican... is as horrible as it sounds.)

so for Ron Paul supporters being idiots.... maybe some... everyone has an idiot potential... some more than others but the RP supporters have an edge and they communicate with one another reminding them to switch parties. so no... I don't think they are idiots... but there is always room for idiots in any party anyway you slice it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
someone ragin? geez

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Some of Ron Pauls supporters are complete idiots!

Why did you emit that key word from the title?

What ever...I'm not even going to waste my brain cells watching what ever stupid video you have for us today.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wait ........ what??

LOL

I just registered to vote for the first time in all my 32 ....... well almost 33 years of life on this planet, and now your telling me I needed to chose a party to vote for?????

Really all I did when I was filling out the form was to register as NOTHING! ........... NOTHING!!!!!!

I'm in Louisiana, don't know if it matters here

Now I'm bummed .............

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Lol, the title was meant too get you to watch the short clip.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Wait ........ what??

LOL

I just registered to vote for the first time in all my 32 ....... well almost 33 years of life on this planet, and now your telling me I needed to chose a party to vote for?????

Really all I did when I was filling out the form was to register as NOTHING! ........... NOTHING!!!!!!

I'm in Louisiana, don't know if it matters here

Now I'm bummed .............

I'm sad that you waited 14 years.

Don't worry too much. You can still vote in the main elections.
Just not the primary unless you register as a republican. You should be able to do so online.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

This kind of political trolling is not allowed on ATS.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join