It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News and CNN Post Erroneous News About Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
MoveOn.ORG

So is the US looking to manipulate national opinion against Russia now, at the same time as we are raising the terror alert against Iran? Like we don't have enough to deal with in Afghanistan. Maybe since we're pulling out of Iraq, the Lords of War need us to look elsewhere to fill their super-inflated wallets. Do you think Fox made that mistake on purpose?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I really liked the video in the link.
Maybe it's the Heine talking, but it's nice to be able to watch a reporter without having to second guess every word coming out of their mouth.

Edit: I could easily see the MSM starting to sow doubt about the Russian govt. Though that wouldn't entirely be un-American.
edit on 1/9/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

My guess is they are already turning their MSM-cannon to Russia since hearing about the Russian Aircraft carrier which arrived to assist Syria/Iran yesterday against US oppression.

This is pretty small, but blatant. Be prepared for larger acts of deception ahead.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just shows how ignorant the average reporter is.

Instead of making sure they have footage from the actual event, they probably pulled up some stock footage of a random riot and used it with their story. Makes you wonder if you can believe anything coming out of the mouths of reporters these days.

top topics

join