It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta admits Iran not developing nukes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Observor

Muslims feel perfectly justified in calling for the death of anyone they find 'religiously' offensive - I am pointing out that they are then in no position to complain if other people kill them for whatever reason they fancy.

Or since it is a mandate of Islam to conquer the entire world, and force every single person to convert or be beheaded - then they are also in no position to moan if we infidels decide to exterminate the lot of them - after all fair is fair is it not!?

I don't care what some "call for". I know quite a few Muslims and no one has yet either forced me to convert to their faith or behead me.

Other people's wet dreams don't bother me, what bother me and other human beings are actions.

You may have wet dreams of murdering all the Muslims, That won't bother me either until you start acting on them.

At the moment it is not Muslims acting on their supposed wet dreams, but the Western psychopaths acting on their wet dreams of subjugating the whole world.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

hen they are also in no position to moan if we infidels decide to exterminate the lot of them - after all fair is fair is it not!?

You really do see this as the final solution dont you? How do you think wiping out billions of men women and children, who happen to have different belief system to you will make the world a better place. Surely it makes you just as evil as any extremist Islamist.

Sorry - it is not me advocating exterminating all who will not submit!

I am merely asking the muslims why it would be unfair of we infidels to wipe them out instead.

Since 95% of all conflicts today are muslim caused then it would also be a great contribution to worldpeace - surely you are in favour of that! - plus think of the massive contribution to reducing our carbon footprint,we would be helping to save the planet - sigh!

Besides all those muslims would be martyrs and go straight to paradise - what could be better for them than that!

Well - I think this idea deserves a Nobel prize at least!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I for one, am beginning to think, no matter what Iran says or does the west [US/UK] does not want them [Iran] to have any nuke at all. No matter if it is for electrical power or research, for either could lead too a nuke war head, and from what Iran has said in the past... this would be the same as giving a arsonist fuel and a match, and saying "here you go have fun do with it what you will"
My point is so what Pakistan has it er them, so does India, Israel, China, US, UK, and Russia and we are still here. If Iran did use it, after getting one, [ I still think they have one , just not fueled , that is no core] it would be the last thing they did, and this [in my opinion] is what the US UK and the rest, do not want. lets say Iran use it on Israel, then US and or UK with Israel on Iran, then Pakistan on India, then Russia uses it on them that just launched, the last one China, [for no one seems to be aiming at them,] waits for the dust to settle, and says... we won !!
edit on 12-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join