It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Wacky Friends..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So i just got back from from spending Time with one my favorite wacky friends. I got to thinking about how many of us have great stories of a friend that you have or did have and how their humor or personality is just kind of off in a way that just makes you smile and enjoy life alittle better. So here we have it! A thread i am starting to invite you to tell me a short story of a time one of your friends just did something bizzare or said something bizzare that just made you glad they were your friend!

As for my friend, i call him jameson, He shows up in his big bird colored f350 king cab full bed , in a black leather trench coat a fedora and house slippers lol. We then proceed to the gas station to get gas..he asks me if id like anything to drink to which i reply coca cola..he knows this by now, i dont know why he had to ask. Anyway he goes in the gas station and comes out with a big black bag. He opens the bag and says you didnt specify which size so i got them all! lol and he did, he got all of them. from the tiniest to the two liters.

Ok so that was my little short short story. let me hear from you guys now! Dish it!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

This story could all be wiped because Coca-Cola supports SOPA and doesn't want you using their name without their permission!

Well, Jameson sounds like quite the character! With money to burn! I used to have a whacky mate who wandered, his words were 'I'm off for a wander'. He walked from Melbourne to Queensland I last heard, sticking on the coast the whole way! Wish I could be so free. Lucky bugger!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thats really amazing. I think we should all take after your friend. After all we only have one life to live as least as far as any of us know. All we have is our freedom and that certainly isnt gonna last much longer. Hats off to you friend and thanks so much for sharing! As far as SOPA is concerned they can kiss it. Regardless of any law i will say what i please. Which is why im sure ill be one of the first to go but when i do atleast i will have the satisfaction of knowing i didnt let them rule my every single move..I cant do this i cant to that but i will speak my mind without restraints! Bring on the circumstances..ill gladly take them in exchange for my freedom of speech!

new topics

join