It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days Video - Spoken 2000 years ago by the Father of John the Baptist - Are you ready?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What can you do to prepare? You know it's coming. You know God is true to His word. What should we be doing?

Here's your list:

1) Do you seek God apart from your pride?

2) Have you repented of that one sinful burden that every person faces? It's different for all of us. We all have a Goliath to kill and and a Saul to escape from.

3) Are you in prayer to God in thanksgiving for forgiveness of sin? No need to ask for forgiveness. It's a gift and we are all desperate sinners. We claim it by faith.

4) Are you living an example of love to others?

5) Are you living in confident trust and contentment in all situations, or are you in fear every second?

6) Are you feeding the hungry the word of God?

7) Are you visiting those in need during their affliction?

8) Are you giving drink to those who thirst for living water?

9) Have you given up your possessions for the service of Christ? Are you using your resources to assist others, or feeding your own desires for more?

10) Are you taking the name of Christ in vain? A name is a person's character. Christ had a character that could only love; only give; only server others.

As I ask myself these questions, I see many areas to improve.

Psalm 112 (2012)

1 Praise the LORD.
Blessed are those who fear the LORD,
who find great delight in his commands.

2 Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
5 Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice.

6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
8 Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn will be lifted high in honor.

10 The wicked will see and be vexed,
they will gnash their teeth and waste away;
the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

Psalm 111 was a charge to awaken. Are you awake? Time to give.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You know it's coming. You know God is true to His word. What should we be doing?

Homeless guys have been saying the end is near for many moons. And can you explain just how we know "god" is true to his word?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
There have been countless predictions of the End. Most have been made not out of love for their brother but of fear of the unknown.

Fear not the future for you have all of the answers thus tools to meet any challenge. God is merciful and loving. Challenges are but tests and measures of growth. The purpose of humanity is not to destroy it but to celebrate the creativity required to meet new and increasingly difficult challenges.

I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and HAPPY! So are you!
edit on 9-1-2012 by zarp3333 because: Glitch

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

You know it's coming. You know God is true to His word. What should we be doing?

Homeless guys have been saying the end is near for many moons. And can you explain just how we know "god" is true to his word?

Yes. Word and World are separated by a Shepherd's crook. What does the shepherd do? Who is the shepherd? he's the father that builds the house. The Word is Christ. Read it in John 1. We are the flock. We are the family.

I can say this all day, but you need demonstration.

See it Here

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

He's been "coming" for 2000 years. Do you think it's going to be much longer? The end of the age has come and the signs in the heavens have begun anew. This deal in the middle east between Israel and Iran and Iran's allies Russia and China, against Israel and the U.S. and U.K....is the Gog and Magog battle that sets the stage for the anti-christ to take power. After this battle the entire world will be against Israel, and the U.S. will not be of much help afterwards. When this war starts, it will be a confirmation of the tribulation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I no longer take any video with that over-played music seriously. That song was great in the movie "Requiem for a Dream", then when Lord of the Rings used it in one of their trailers it was mildly obnoxious... now every youtuber uses it to make their videos dramatic but it just makes the video cheap and humorous.
edit on 1/9/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yep, Egypt, Syria and Libya have/are undergoing major revolutions and the moment Egypt throws Israel under the bus, Israel will have no friends left in the Middle East. We now have confirmation of Russia backing Syria - the armies of the North coming together: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think the US will turn against them too?
edit on 1/9/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Yep, Egypt, Syria and Libya have/are undergoing major revolutions and the moment Egypt throws Israel under the bus, Israel will have no friends left in the Middle East. We now have confirmation of Russia backing Syria - the armies of the North coming together: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think the US will turn against them too?

Egypt isn't their friend. The one thing Israel will have going for them in the Magog invasion is that Egypt will stay out of it and so will the saudi's which will leave their southern borders safe for the time being. Expect Hamas to begin ramping up terror attacks, it may be a reason why U.S. troops have been sent to Israel as a kind of internal security assistance incase Hamas decides to stick their noses in where it doesn't belong. The drums of war are beating, i can already hear them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Ah, I was a bit confused about that. Egypt are still the prime communicative link between the Jews and the Palestinians, right? I don't think they've had direct talks for years.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Ah, I was a bit confused about that. Egypt are still the prime communicative link between the Jews and the Palestinians, right? I don't think they've had direct talks for years.

They are for now but Israel has more or less shutdown any communications between them and the PA.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I am enjoying this series very much.
edit on 10-1-2012 by deadeyedick because: video

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ed

End of Days Video - Spoken 2000 years ago by the Father of John the Baptist

The Zechariah whom your video quotes is a Sixth Century BCE prophet. The father of John the Baptist, with the same name, would have lived about 500 years later.

You might want to ask a mod to fix that for you.

new topics

top topics

join