It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for Those who Know...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
First what is the ONE thing on this planet that is completely and utterly useless?

MONEY.... What else can you do with other than invest/spend it?
-Well you could burn it. (I suggest such a thing)

with that said....

20 [19]. Jesus says: "Blessed is the man who existed before he came into being!" 21 [19]. "If you become my disciples and if you hear my words, these stones will serve you." 22 [19]. "For you have there, in Paradise, five trees which change not winter nor summer, whose leaves do not fall: whoever knows them will not taste death!"

We have 5 senses, which our brain controls.... But when we are brainwashed as we are and our minds are controlled daily
What is the purpose of this?.... Nothing, except the fact we can heal ourselves as well as eachother

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you (plur.) fast, you will acquire a sin, and if you pray you will be condemned, and if you give to charities, it is evil that you will do unto your spirits. And when you go into any land and travel in the country places, when they receive you eat whatever they serve to you. Heal those among them who are sick. For, nothing that enters your mouth will defile you (plur.). Rather, it is precisely what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

What are the worlds biggest charities?, Cancer Foundation, AIDs Foundations oh yeh and Multiple sclerosis.... All of which were created diseases
Jesus healed even the sickest, the people who could not be healed.. Like Lepers.. you think we can't heal ourselves? No, because our 5 senses have been dulled to the point where we're almost zombies.. almost, soon we will be

(103) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who recognizes [which] district the brigands are going to enter, so as to arise, gather (the forces of) his domain, and arm himself before they enter."

They are attempting to take our brains over permanantly, therefore learn yourselves, ... learn to use your brain... Meditate, Try Dream Reprogramming(Notice after a scary movie as a child you had scary dreams?), Eat better, be more spiritually aware, We live in a fantasy book, sotospeak, We just don't realize it yet... Wake up and become Citizens of God, where freewill reins, and the freedom we buy is destroyed.
Because when you are intuned with yourself you cannot be capable of evil. Be as children, learn your 5 senses.... That is all they do for years is learn to use their 5 senses, although we get older and have too many things to do in order to keep learning, for we only scratched the surface as youths.
I speak the truth, They wish to disconnect you from God permanantly.... Your 5 senses are important to your survival everyday, notice it is the key to immortality.

I will leave you with this

113 [109]. Jesus says: "The Kingdom is like a man who [has] a [hidden] treasure in his field and does not know it. He did not [find it before] he died, and he left his [property to his] son who did not know it . He took the field, sold it, and the man who bought it went to till it: [he found] the treasure, and he began to lend at interest to those [whom he] wanted.

(translation) The kingdom of heaven is like a man who has 5 senses but know not how to use them, He did not find it before he died, and he left his 5 senses to his son(He gave you life, therefore gave you 5 senses) who did not know it either. He took his 5 senses and sold them as atonement for our sins. And the man ("satan") who bought it went to till it, He found the treasure and began to lend money at interest to those whom he wanted.

The international bankers (illuminati) lend money to ANYONE who needs it... No matter what its for,... they will fund BOTH sides of any war and collect the interest from it.... Also will lend money to FIX after a war to BOTH sides... just to collect the interest.

(95) [Jesus said], "If you (plur.) have money, do not lend it out at interest. Rather, give [it] to one from whom you will not get it back."

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
you're totally right mate thats a brilliant idea, if only we could figure out how to have everybody let go of their bling bling lol. You got an idea?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yes, we must fight for the truth...

Fight for the declassification of any classified document, we are all equal citizens of earth, no matter where we live.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
it would be quite hard to get people to truely get rid of thier money.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bongobob

But we must... it funds the programs to enslave our minds.. not just our labours but our thoughts.. take away our 5 senses, kill %80 of the population..... Acts against God and his very nature.. we must learn to realize the flesh was created FOR the spirit to utilize the properties of the spirit. For there is something inside us, we learn this by learning our 5 senses... than I believe we gain 2 other senses, not sure what, but the number 7 is quite popular in the bible.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
why u quoting from an agnostic text as fact?

jesus didnt say any of those things..get the real gospels please, either mark,mat,john or luke thanks.

money is the root of all evil (the love of it)

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
why u quoting from an agnostic text as fact?

jesus didnt say any of those things..get the real gospels please, either mark,mat,john or luke thanks.

money is the root of all evil (the love of it)

The illuminati own the Vatican... they are the first ENGLISH translators of the Bible.. The Gospel of Thomas is the True account of Jesus' words and teachings... It is teaching you to learn about yourself and your five senses.. the connection between you and god... which is slowly being taken away.. your perceptions are not your own

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Not really.
It's just paper.

All it takes is for the farmer to say "I'm not giving you a loaf of bread for a piece of paper with some ink on it."

And after you offer him coins - "I don't want those either. I can't eat metal, can I? No, I'll stick with the bread, thanks."

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Not really.
It's just paper.

All it takes is for the farmer to say "I'm not giving you a loaf of bread for a piece of paper with some ink on it."

And after you offer him coins - "I don't want those either. I can't eat metal, can I? No, I'll stick with the bread, thanks."

Praise you, for you have a sound mind... Technologies used to be traded, food used to be traded..

We demoinize ourselves. We would not do these things if we were truely at peace with ourselves..

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That's what I've been thinking of lately! Brilliant man! Instead of having an economy in which peoples' lives are supported by, we should replace it with something like a certain number of hours of community work depending on how expensive the item you're buying is. This would be a great way to rid of ignorance, evil, and all other horrible things associated with money. Excellent.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The concept of "money" is broader than paper and metal as this wonderful century progresses to its unnatural end.

Most of you will be carrying your money inside your person in the form of an embedded readable chip during your lifetimes. No need to pull out a wallet or purse.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Let's say you're a baker. If you want to buy a car, you need money. You get money by providing a product (baked bread).

But let's say there is no money. How do you buy a car? No dealer is going to accept several thousand loaves of bread as payment. He doesn't need them and doesn't want them. So you get no car.

Money is not useless. Money (as in, a medium to hold the value of every good or service imaginable) is necessary to maintain our society as we know. Money is not a conspiracy to control our minds, it's a natural and necessary factor in the economy. Without money, you wouldn't have a computer to make ignorant claims with.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Let's say you're a baker. If you want to buy a car, you need money. You get money by providing a product (baked bread).

But let's say there is no money. How do you buy a car? No dealer is going to accept several thousand loaves of bread as payment. He doesn't need them and doesn't want them. So you get no car.

Money is not useless. Money (as in, a medium to hold the value of every good or service imaginable) is necessary to maintain our society as we know. Money is not a conspiracy to control our minds, it's a natural and necessary factor in the economy. Without money, you wouldn't have a computer to make ignorant claims with.

I refer yourself to your signature.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Excellent rebuttal.

Ask yourself a question- why are you unable to even attempt to refute my points, if you are correct? The answer may open your eyes to what you don't know.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Excellent rebuttal.

Ask yourself a question- why are you unable to even attempt to refute my points, if you are correct? The answer may open your eyes to what you don't know.

I will say this... your greed disables you from seeing the truth, who says a car is worth thousands of loaves of bread, you have used a dumb example.. we trade technologies for technologies and foods for foods, if we all lived in harmony we wouldn't need money... we need money because of greed.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ok, so we have never tried the barter system in our time on a mass level, so you don't know. Like dnero said, people wouldn't be trading loaves of bread for cars.

But anyway, the bigger problem is interest. Interest is the real killer and its amazing how many get sucked into it. Since we have interest, everyone can charge more for items, because if someone is available to get a loan at interest, than they will be able to pay more for that product through the loan. Industry sets price and they can set those prices high because of demand and availability of loans.

Banks and companies wouldn't give loans out freely if it weren't for interest. So now that these organizations can charge for the money they give you, they give it out like candy. More available money means higher prices in industry. It is a scam and will backfire one day.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I will say this... your greed disables you from seeing the truth, who says a car is worth thousands of loaves of bread, you have used a dumb example.. we trade technologies for technologies and foods for foods, if we all lived in harmony we wouldn't need money... we need money because of greed.

Two points. Your claim that cancer is a man-made disease shows your utter ignorance of history and biology.

Second, we can't trade technolgoy for technology and food for food. If we did so, how can a farmer trade for a shovel? How can a metalsmith trade for a loaf of bread?

[quote=Jamuhn]Ok, so we have never tried the barter system in our time on a mass level, so you don't know. Like dnero said, people wouldn't be trading loaves of bread for cars.
See above. Also, money allows you to hold the value of a good or service for an indefinite amount of time.

Say you fix your neighbors car, and he gives you a laof of bread. What if you don't need a loaf of bread now, but in the future? If you wait, your neightbor may not have a laof of bread when you need it. With money, you cna store the value of your service now to pay for a need in the future.

But anyway, the bigger problem is interest. Interest is the real killer and its amazing how many get sucked into it. Since we have interest, everyone can charge more for items, because if someone is available to get a loan at interest, than they will be able to pay more for that product through the loan. Industry sets price and they can set those prices high because of demand and availability of loans.

We have interest because partly because of inflation. $1000 now will not be worth $1000 in the future. Second, banks are businesses just like anyone else. They need to make a profit.

Industry does NOT set price. You need to understand the laws of supply and demand. Prices can only be at what people are willing to pay. You can't sell a gallon of milk for $20, because the guy down the street will sell it for $1.50 and run you out of business.

Not to say there are not niche markets and exceptions to the rule, but by and large supply and demand run the show.

Banks and companies wouldn't give loans out freely if it weren't for interest.

Why should they? If they are only breaking even, then they WILL lose money due to people who fail to repay loans. Interest is part of a system of protection form such occurances.

So now that these organizations can charge for the money they give you, they give it out like candy. More available money means higher prices in industry. It is a scam and will backfire one day.

True to an extent that the more money people have, the more they are willing to spend. But competition takes care of that. See above milk example. You cannot survive for a reasonable amount of time selling something for an obsecenely higher amount of money that it is worth.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No, that's a misconception. Industry does set price. Government regulates as well with price ceilings and price floorings. How do these get set, by industry. As I said before, demand does play a part, as well as supply, but who knows the prices to set more than the industry itself. I know the laws of supply and demand, but I don't think you understand how that functions in the actual market.

It'd be different if we had a unregulated system, but the fact is, we don't. The government doesn't let for any of your scenarios to happen. Therefore, we are forced to pay higher prices because we can through interest.

And I ask, why does inflation occur? Because we CAN pay more for said goods or services through interest. It's a vicious cycle lol.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
No, that's a misconception. Industry does set price. Government regulates as well with price ceilings and price floorings. How do these get set, by industry. As I said before, demand does play a part, as well as supply, but who knows the prices to set more than the industry itself. I know the laws of supply and demand, but I don't think you understand how that functions in the actual market.

I think you're playing semantics. Well yes, the grocery store decides to set a gallon of milk at $1.50. But it can also decide to set a gallon of milk at $20.00. However, if it does the latter, then people will not buy the milk. Supply and Demand force industry to select certain, reasonable prices.

Price ceilings and price floorings are generally bad for the economy. The last thing industry wants is government regulation.

It'd be different if we had a unregulated system, but the fact is, we don't. The government doesn't let for any of your scenarios to happen. Therefore, we are forced to pay higher prices because we can through interest.
[edit on 12-9-2004 by Jamuhn]

I'm very confused about what you are saying. Paying back interest (where interest > inflation) on a loan means that you end up at losing money when all is said and done. What a loan does is it allows you to buy goods and services that you other wise could not afford because you do not have such a large sum of money available at once. Interest on loans means you end up being able to buy less total, not more.

As an aside, let's take a look at a barter economy.

Three men live in a town. One fixes cars, one grows potatoes, and one bakes bread. Let's say that the baker doesn't own a car. That means that if the mechanic needs a loaf of bread, he can't get one via simple trading. The only thing he can do is to fix the potato farmer's car, and then trade the baker a sack fo potatoes for a laof of bread. Potatoes have just become money, storing the value of a service provided now for a service needed in the future from a different source.

Money is a poor holder of value, since it is just slips of paper. However, it is used because it is a universally viable and convenient medium of exchange. It may also hold value for future use. When you go into a 7-11 and hand the clerk money for a slurpee, he (perhaps unknowingly) accepts it because he trusts that it holds the value of a good or service you have provided in the past. That good or service is one that will benefit society and indirectly benefit himself.

Money allows the mechanic to buy both bread and potatoes, even though he need not provide a direct service to both parties, and need not provide those services at the time he needs reimbursment.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What I'm talking about is forgetting money in totality
as if it never existed.. we are well enough established now, to operate perfectly fine without money, we have the resources for a balanced economy these things just aren't released because of the consumer populus which is scared into buying and selling their freedom

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join