It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Shadow at the Gates of Ruin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Do not despair my friends.
What you are seeing is the last gasp of the carcinogens eating themselves alive.
You live under the fetid umbrella of a wanna be one world government.
It has never happened and it never will happen and that is proof positive that it is in breakdown mode.. The difficulty all of us are dealing with is the terrible power of negative appearances, which shield the brilliant light of cosmic change. Think of it this way. There is a wall, or a curtain, as you prefer, which stands between you and the world you are about to enter. The light is acting upon the wall or curtain but the dynamic of its effect has not yet appeared. There are tiny holes shining in places where the light has burrowed through. At the same time, the entire wall and curtain has become so thin and porous that soon it is going to exponentially impact upon the structure and integrity of the aforementioned. All of a sudden the light is going to break through at hundreds of locations. Following that the structure can no longer hold together and will come crashing down. This is happening internally and externally.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Does this have anything in connection with the strange things a few members have been feeling lately?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I like where this is going

Tell us more please...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

They were to take over in 2000. That year was the open window according to David Rockefeller. In other words they are 10 years behind schedule. The Federal Reserve is going down, and when it does, that will be the end of the NWO. They are so good at crating the illusion that they are all powerful. Fact is we are far more powerful than them, but we are birds that have been taught we cannot fly.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Will their be a new leader when the NWO falls?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Your first post made absolutely no sense... At least until I read this one. I get it now, but... Meh...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You should link your story.

THe Great Shadow at the Gates of Ruin - Whatreallyhappened.org

It belongs to WhatReallyhappened.com i think

top topics

join