It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think there's life after death?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hard to say, for certain but I tend to favor the latter explanation. I, too have dreams, very vivid ones, where I keep returning to the same places, which I feel very comfortable in, even though the "rational" part of my mind is telling me I've never been there before. I also find that when I am very tired or sometimes just as I am slipping into sleep, I find myself recalling conversations with people I have never known or having experiences that I have never had in this life; even to the point of remembering the names of the people who I was talking to. Who can know, for sure? Sometimes, as vivid and strange as it is, a dream is just a dream.. Still, I sometimes think that when we are able to reach a very specific level or place in our sleep cycle we do actually interact with others as our "alternate self" in other dimensions or planes of existence but Like I said earlier, it's hard to know for certain. Blessings,

LS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I sense that you already have your answer.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Picollo30

I Hope there is , but knowing for Sure would kind of make our Lives here on Earth Meaningless , would it not ? .........
Why would it make life meaningless, Human biengs have little understanding of what is. I know that god is real I've been in the company of angels, a gift of god. So in my opinion life is not meaningless. PEACE

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is there life before death...?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Check out this link continuityoflife.com... may put your mind at rest.....written by a medium who is recounting evidence given to him by someone who has passed.

edit on 31-3-2012 by prism because: sorry,had to redo link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join