It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr. VS. George W Bush and the impending battle for hollow earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So, from hearing everything the last few years, I have come to this conclusion.

George W. Bush has rebelled against his father, one of the very top living members, of the Illuminati/reptilian oppressors and is working with rouge members of the CIA to defeat the NWO.

Ultimately there are 3 main races working. The race of reptilian decent, always portrayed in a negative way. They want to exploit earth, because they know it is a rare, mother, life-giving planet. As we know, these are rare across the universe. They want to use her to make themselves wealthy.

Then there are the dolphin like creatures, who come from the ocean, a good hearted race, kind to humans, sharing with them and teaching them.

And lastly, the Titans. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, etc. These are our creators, the life givers. They are the protectors of this planet. Their decendants are most likely some of the most famous people in history, unable to be enslaved.

Here is the scenario of our current existence as humans:

The reptilian race and their human counterparts are waging war with the dolphin like race and their human counterparts.
The reptilians want to continue to take the resources and use them wage wars against other planets for other knowledge, resources and technology.
The dolphins want to protect the planet. They want here to be healthy and live in harmony with all the creatures she bore.They have a much closer understanding of the planet. This includes looking out for their land counterparts, humans.

We are controlled every day by the overwhelming reach of the media. anyone who disagrees with the common perception of reality is silenced, in order to keep us complacent in the eyes of madness. The reptilans know they don't have to kill us if we kill each other.

An impending disaster is coming, and whoever controls hollow earth and all the ancient technology inside will ultimately be able to take over control of the survivors for the next earth cycle.

But, several key laws have been broken, such as use of powers that are not to be abused, genocide and use of advanced technology for personal gain.

there will be a final war before the disaster, where the Titans will come to side with the dolphins along with all humans who reject the reptilian "anti christ figure". World War Three will be us fighting the Reptiles for control of the hollow earth before the big one hits. And that's what all this craziness is about.

I think it's pretty obvious...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Brilliant....exactly how did you arrive at this conclusion....inquiring minds would like to know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

Hey i think you forgot about the Greys, the Octopuses and the Andromedans.

Not to mention the Anunakis.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Hey i think you forgot about the Greys, the Octopuses and the Andromedans.

Not to mention the Anunakis.

I also noticed he didn't mention squat about me....I'm as alien as they come....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I got lost. Somewhere after the Reptillians and Dolphins and Gods and human counterparts there was supposed to be something about Bush Sr and Jr and Hollow Earth? Wait... there's ancient tech. in Hollow Earth? I think I have to read it again...

edit on 9-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This story needs some indigo children (who are the children of the titans).

Joking aside -- I'd like to know what your basis is for this?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixDown
This story needs some indigo children (who are the children of the titans).

Joking aside -- I'd like to know what your basis is for this?

I'm wondering if the OP left his basic scenario with us. Leaving it to us to fill in the bare spots. Like the Indigo Children.

I too, found his connect the dots to be interesting....I've never seen them connected this way.

Maybe he'll come back and show us how he got to his conclusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have to say your theory is out there, but I listen to everything with an open mind. It reminds me of another theory I heard that includes NASA's Project Blue beam...TPTB are confusing us, we know that. Who's good, who's bad? I do believe if there are sides like you say...GWB Jr is one of the good guys, not the smartest, but good. The theary I heard claims aliens will come and announce themselves, they will be good, here to help us. TPTB will make everyone believe they are bad and to fight them so they can keep earth for their evil deeds. Wish I could remember who wrote that one so I can give them credit. I'll do some searching.

www.hiddencodes.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The rent is too damn high!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anunakis were of titan decent, greys and greens and other things of that nature are either bio-engineered tools/avatars or just other minor unrelated races. I estimate that millions of races have visited or been brought to earth throughout the years, I just think these 3 are the major players.

I get this theory from the bible, ancient aliens, Von Daniken, the research of the honorable Graham Hancock, Mckenna Brothers stuff. All that combined with everything I read on here about all the stuff I mentioned, so I need to give the ATS members credit for some of this.

I took all the info, along with the breaking of many long standing patterns in the world lately and tried to tie it all together. Whenever a pattern is broken, something is up.

Just my way of trying to justify my existence...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

But can you metaphorically paint us a picture showing how you think it is now Daddy Bush vs W.?
edit on 9-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well, I suppose I chose G W because I watched a video from last year where Obama read a passage from the bible Obama declares himself God, now look at GW's face.

www.youtube.com...

since then I've always thought Obama, along with Osama, and George Sr. were on the sinister side of the world powers. this was the moment GW decided to switch sides, according to my theory, he may be the one who disclosed the location of the NWO bases and also got the access to the weapons to use.
It wasn't long after this the alleged nukes went off in denver and washington, along with many other ongoing unexplained underground booming and explosions.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The conflict between self interest vs social interest is a very long one. With communism falling before capitalism in the recent cold war, there are some problems with a centralised social interest. With capitalism now on thin ice there is also problems with unrestrained self interest. The reptiles have held earth for quite some time with the mammals gradually ascending up the food chain since the age of the dinosaurs. Previous to this the insects held the planet and in some ways they still do.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I dont know about George W turning sides, but my conclusions are similar. I suspect the battle is coming one way or another, just have to decide which way. All out combat or a more sinister covert mind control.

You covered the gen 1 reps, the gen 2 "creators", and dolphins? Maybe your referring to the greys in this respect. But you left out the wild card, "Orbs". I see them having far more firepower than all the rest combined.

The key is unity undoubtedly. The reps would stand little chance if the "Creators" and surface humanity joined forces. Besides, this unity between the inner and outer humanity will be the end of the reps, and a goal, I believe, of the Orbs.

Is this what you were searching for?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
George W Bush v George Bush Sr

Well, it's hardly a fair fight is it?

If George W is fighting the NWO I'd guess we're screwed.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

there will be a final war before the disaster, where the Titans will come to side with the dolphins along with all humans who reject the reptilian "anti christ figure". World War Three will be us fighting the Reptiles for control of the hollow earth before the big one hits. And that's what all this craziness is about.

I think it's pretty obvious...

This sounds like a killer childrens book...

Where can I get a copy?

I only see one thing that is obvious, but out of respect, I will keep it to myself.....

Have a nice day from a fellow ATS'er.

top topics

join