It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Eco-Collapse Will Occur In 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you look at 2012 objectively and understand economics and markets, you can see that its likely that the can will be able to be kicked down the road and that the real unwinding will take place in 2012.

The recent actions of the EuroZonians -- the ECB, the individual Euro Zone nations, the banks, the IMF, etc. -- to inject liquidity on a global basis in concert with other central banks and come up with more concrete plans to assess haircuts for defaulted bonds as well as potentially let Greece out of the European Union has all messed up the European situation and has alarmed the markets to some degree.

This proves that people wearing their hats as investors and traders are not acting under the belief that the Euro problems have not yet become unmanageable and they have gotten to the point where they're simply out of control and beyond the Euro-governments' ability to come up with any workable plan.

In other words, we are to that stage already.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can you clarify what stage you mean?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Can you clarify what stage you mean?

Yeah, I'm with this guy. What stage?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I say good, the longer we try to stretch it out the harder the crash will be so I'm kinda wishing it would happen this year. I just hope people are all warned in time.

new topics

top topics

join