It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for those who Know whats going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
First what is the ONE thing on this planet that is completely and utterly useless?

MONEY.... What else can you do with other than invest/spend it?
-Well you could burn it. (I suggest such a thing)

with that said....

20 [19]. Jesus says: "Blessed is the man who existed before he came into being!" 21 [19]. "If you become my disciples and if you hear my words, these stones will serve you." 22 [19]. "For you have there, in Paradise, five trees which change not winter nor summer, whose leaves do not fall: whoever knows them will not taste death!"

We have 5 senses, which our brain controls.... But when we are brainwashed as we are and our minds are controlled daily
What is the purpose of this?.... Nothing, except the fact we can heal ourselves as well as eachother

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you (plur.) fast, you will acquire a sin, and if you pray you will be condemned, and if you give to charities, it is evil that you will do unto your spirits. And when you go into any land and travel in the country places, when they receive you eat whatever they serve to you. Heal those among them who are sick. For, nothing that enters your mouth will defile you (plur.). Rather, it is precisely what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

What are the worlds biggest charities?, Cancer Foundation, AIDs Foundations oh yeh and Multiple sclerosis.... All of which were created diseases
Jesus healed even the sickest, the people who could not be healed.. Like Lepers.. you think we can't heal ourselves? No, because our 5 senses have been dulled to the point where we're almost zombies.. almost, soon we will be

(103) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who recognizes [which] district the brigands are going to enter, so as to arise, gather (the forces of) his domain, and arm himself before they enter."

They are attempting to take our brains over permanantly, therefore learn yourselves, ... learn to use your brain... Meditate, Try Dream Reprogramming(Notice after a scary movie as a child you had scary dreams?), Eat better, be more spiritually aware, We live in a fantasy book, sotospeak, We just don't realize it yet... Wake up and become Citizens of God, where freewill reins, and the freedom we buy is destroyed.
Because when you are intuned with yourself you cannot be capable of evil. Be as children, learn your 5 senses.... That is all they do for years is learn to use their 5 senses, although we get older and have too many things to do in order to keep learning, for we only scratched the surface as youths.
I speak the truth, They wish to disconnect you from God permanantly.... Your 5 senses are important to your survival everyday, notice it is the key to immortality.

I will leave you with this

113 [109]. Jesus says: "The Kingdom is like a man who [has] a [hidden] treasure in his field and does not know it. He did not [find it before] he died, and he left his [property to his] son who did not know it . He took the field, sold it, and the man who bought it went to till it: [he found] the treasure, and he began to lend at interest to those [whom he] wanted.

(translation) The kingdom of heaven is like a man who has 5 senses but know not how to use them, He did not find it before he died, and he left his 5 senses to his son(He gave you life, therefore gave you 5 senses) who did not know it either. He took his 5 senses and sold them as atonement for our sins. And the man ("satan") who bought it went to till it, He found the treasure and began to lend money at interest to those whom he wanted.

The international bankers (illuminati) lend money to ANYONE who needs it... No matter what its for,... they will fund BOTH sides of any war and collect the interest from it.... Also will lend money to FIX after a war to BOTH sides... just to collect the interest.

(95) [Jesus said], "If you (plur.) have money, do not lend it out at interest. Rather, give [it] to one from whom you will not get it back."

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Divided his garments and cast lots for his clothing

Jesus� �Then they crucified him, and divided his garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: �They divided my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.� (Matthew 27:35)

King David� �My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue clings to my jaw; you have brought me to the dust of death. For dogs have surrounded me; the congregation of the wicked has enclosed me. They pierced my hands and my feet; I can count all my bones. They look and stare at me. They divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.� (Psalm 22:15-18)

New Testament writers such as Matthew and Mark borrowed text from Psalm 22, to construct their stories of the crucifixion. They consulted OT accounts of the agonizing ordeal that the real �King of the Jews,� King David, encountered. In exasperation, David cried out for mercy to the God of his fathers for deliverance of his people from the hands of Jews and non-Jews that wished to destroy his kingdom. It is a tale that took place approximately nine hundred years before Rome crushed Jerusalem. The crucifixion of Jesus is based on David�s lament of his divided kingdom, and how it becomes the spoils for the �dogs� pagan powers, who look for every opportunity to parcel out the country of Israel, tearing it apart like a pack of hungry animals. Ironically, that Psalm parallels the tragedy that befell Judea in its final days.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Part of the gift of understanding is being able to write so that other people can understand what you are telling them.

You are quoting from the Gnostic scriptures things that are very difficult to understand. In this time, it is unecessary to use veils or codewords. Our knowledge has increased, so you must translate these old documents into our understanding.

Nag Hammadi is almost unreadable because of its enigmatic parables, metaphors, and stories. Americans just can't read this and gain anything from it unless they are highly skilled in english, or already on the verge of enlightenment.

You are right about the mind control problem in America. But tell us more: What are the mechanisms of this control, how is it maintained, who does it, how, and what are the methods they use. How does the power of the mind work, and why are the powers of the mind being covered up and hidden, even when they are already understood?

Better yet, traslate for us what the Nag Hammadi texts are telling us about the powers of the mind, and apply it to America today. We are being bred and conditioned for total psychic dominance to a very evil and demonic power.

What is this power? Where does it exist? What are its forms, its natures, and how do we resist it? How does one fight the dragon? That is what we need to know.

It is more effective to love with a purpose of defeating these evil forces. Obedience is not the key, neither is submission, but knowledge is the key to all success.

Open the floodgates of knowledge. It is not proper to tie them up any longer, we are under siege, therefore open the armory. Recall the successful lessons of the Americans: Freedom results in a higher stndard of living - therefore let these teachings come to light. Do not maintain the shadows and the darkness and the mysteries anymore - such things serve only our adversaries who hide.

The powers of the sexual energy, and their great need to be protected and sheltered from the invasions of the demons and the spiritually psychotic, And the need for the light in the minds of people.

It is time to directly face the challenge, and to open the sluice gate. Let him who can eat, eat, and him who is able to will receive it. Then we will gather it all together.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Money what good is it, well lets see, you could buy food, clothing and shelter with it, or you could burn it and live like 70% of the world who live in abject poverty in Third World countries.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Jesus of the New Testament preached the worthlessness of money, because "the time is short" on earth. One man dies rich, the other dies poor. Both go to heaven. What good was it that the rich man be rich? Jesus also made the point that it was difficult for a rich man to go to heaven, simply because it is more likely for a rich man to rely on money, or his own ability to provide for himself, than a poor man.

Jesus never said money was evil. In fact, it is well known that Jesus was not a poor man. Even the Roman soldiers casted lots over his garmets when he was on the cross. Jesus told his disciples to give out of the goodness of your heart, but that didn't mean everything you had.

The apostle Paul worked as a tentmaker to provide for himself. He sent back a portion of his money to the various churches he helped start. I think Paul is a great example of how we should view money. He was likely the most influential Christian in history, and he made his living making and selling tents.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais
The Jesus of the New Testament preached the worthlessness of money, because "the time is short" on earth.

Granted it has been years since I have last read the bible and my memory sucks, but I always thought that it had more to do more so with the worship of money as all important. Sort of like a distraction from the worship of god as all important.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have heard that the streets in heaven are paved of gold.

God or the landlord of this earth and presumably all the earths in the universe, which are in the bazillions are the property of God.

I would say that if so then God is one rich dude. If wealth is good enough for God, and we being his offspring---then wealth is a good thing, right?

Perhaps it is those with lots of money and wealth that are more in tune with their father (God).

Why would a rich God want his children drinking out of sewage filled streams and begging in the streets for every morsel of food?

I think most people have underestimated what God is and what God wants for his children.

Money---Good

Poverty---Bad

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

God or the landlord of this earth and presumably all the earths in the universe, which are in the bazillions are the property of God.

I would say that if so then God is one rich dude. If wealth is good enough for God, and we being his offspring---then wealth is a good thing, right?

LMAO! That's a funny interpretation. Gold would not be valuable to God. Since, selling it to man would only get him worldly things. No currency would be worth anything to God. Biblical scholars believe the illiterations in the Bible about heaven having streets of gold, and gates of pearl, are more symbolic. The Old Testament was written during a time of kings and kingdoms, where the wealth of a nation could be determined by looking at their statues and great structions. Egypt's wealth was determined by the things made with gold. To show heaven as paved with gold, shows that it's better than any kingdom man could make.

Perhaps it is those with lots of money and wealth that are more in tune with their father (God).

Well, Jesus said it is eaiser for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Not because he checks your bank account at the gateway to heaven, but because people eaisily turn their trust and faith into their money, and their ability to provide for themselves.

Why would a rich God want his children drinking out of sewage filled streams and begging in the streets for every morsel of food?

I think most people have underestimated what God is and what God wants for his children.

God doesn't want people drinking out of sewage. God doesn't want his children to beg. He says His children should "want not". Jesus, who should be a great example for Christians, was not poor. Scholars point out many things about Jesus that shows he was likely in the upper-middle class of His day. None of the apostle say that people should become poor for God.

However, the Old Testament speaks differently of wealth than the New Testament. God does want His children to be rich. He tells us over and over that we will have great things in heaven, but he wants us to be happy here also. God says that our cups with "runneth over". Many Old Testament figures were very blessed with wealth. King Solomon was possibly one of the richest kings in the history of the world. King David was also very wealthy. I should note that both of those men were wealthy BEFORE they became king of Israel. Abraham was also very wealthy with hundreds of servants.

But, if you look back, most, if not all of these people had huge problems because of their wealth. Solomon especially turned away from God and trusted in his wealth and power. He became a very corrupt individual. David abused his wealth and power many times. God wants us to be successfull in all that we do, but he also knows that we are very weak. That's why in the New Testament, Jesus says if you bless others, you will be blessed. Jesus preaches moderate wealth, not extreme riches.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais

But, if you look back, most, if not all of these people had huge problems because of their wealth. Solomon especially turned away from God and trusted in his wealth and power. He became a very corrupt individual. David abused his wealth and power many times. God wants us to be successfull in all that we do, but he also knows that we are very weak. That's why in the New Testament, Jesus says if you bless others, you will be blessed. Jesus preaches moderate wealth, not extreme riches.

Exactly, God punishes those who disobey him by taking away their wealth and money.

Money---Good

Poverty---Bad

When Jesus (Paul) wrote about the camel and eye of a needle he was saying �you can�t take it with you�

Most of the people in Jesus�� time were aware of the Egyptians and their customs which was to be buried with their possession. Others in the Middle East had similar customs.

Had nothing to do with a rich man or poor man---they all were buried with personal possessions---people still do it today.

Rich and poor in the NT had little to do with money---it had everything to do with �rich in culture and in OT knowledge� (Jews) verses �no knowledge of Jewish ways� (Gentiles)

According to Jesus (Paul) the Jews (Pharisees and Sadducees) who were rich in every thing Jewish were still not getting into the kingdom of God. But many none Jews, who were poor in the understanding of Jewish law and tradition--- they were getting into the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Exactly, God punishes those who disobey him by taking away their wealth and money.

Money---Good

Poverty---Bad

I agree that poverty is bad, but I won't go as far to say that money is good. I don't think money is evil by any standard. People are evil, not money. Jesus says the love of money is evil.

When Jesus (Paul) wrote about the camel and eye of a needle he was saying �you can�t take it with you�

It was Jesus who said it, and Paul didn't write a Gospel, so I'm not sure what you mean when you put (Paul).

Mark 10:25
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Rich and poor in the NT had little to do with money---it had everything to do with �rich in culture and in OT knowledge� (Jews) verses �no knowledge of Jewish ways� (Gentiles)

According to Jesus (Paul) the Jews (Pharisees and Sadducees) who were rich in every thing Jewish were still not getting into the kingdom of God. But many none Jews, who were poor in the understanding of Jewish law and tradition--- they were getting into the kingdom of heaven.

The topic you are speaking of has nothing to do with material wealth. The Pharisees and Sadducees thought that you could obtain righteousness by following the law, which Jesus said: "For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:20) This is because we have to have the righteousness of Christ. Again, nothing to do with wealth.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Jews believe themselves to be "rich" in righteousness and therefore had their place in heaven, a done deal.

The Gentiles were considered lower than dogs and Jews knew that heaven was not for them, heaven was for Jews only.

Jesus told them (non Jews) that their "poverty" compared to Jewish righteousness was not a hindrance to the kingdom---likewise Jewish righteousness was not a free ticket either.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Are you referring to Rev. 21 where it says:
18: And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19: And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20: The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21: And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

I don't think this is the same "gold" as the soft, yellowish metal that humans have commonly traded as currency, throughout history. It seems to me, that this description is more metaphorical in meaning than literal.

If wealth is good enough for God, and we being his offspring---then wealth is a good thing, right?

To be wealthy, is neither here nor there, when it comes to being "in tune" with God. If a wealthy person was able to realize the temporary and corrupting nature of material wealth, and could give it all up without a second thought, there would be no conflict with his spiritual nature.

The reason that Jesus said it is "easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" is because in most cases rich men are rich due to their obsession with material gain. They focus so much on having all the comforts in this life that they are unable to separate themselves from them, even at death.

This is why many great spiritual leaders have shunned material possessions and instead lived a life of "poverty". They knew that if they wanted to be pure in spirit they had to rid themselves of anything that would tie them to this temporary shell of existence.

Hence the teachings of Jesus in the "Sermon on the Mount":
[19] Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
[20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
[21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
[26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
[28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
[29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[30] Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek
for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
[34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof

top topics

join