It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christainity and life based on astrolgoy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It stands to reason that if you had to preserve informatiom for many generations that the best way to do that is to incorperate it into religion.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by jmdewey60

It's all on youtube anyway. He put it there himself.
Looks like I need to listen to hours of videos.
This is stuff I probably need to know anyway but normally avoid because of who is presenting it but this Santos person comes off to me as not at all evil so I can tolerate listening to him.

Marcus Manilius, Astronomica, is this red book Santos is reading from in the video, The Ancient Theology Astrology Part 1.
It is from the Loeb Classical Library series, which is widely used as the standard in scholarly works for reference, being good translations from the original texts. There are copies available on Amazon for around $20.
edit on 19-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Amaterasu
There is a very good book that suggests that religion actually sprang from visitation (and the stars and planets were used and given "code" designations as "Gods," "Goddesses," and so forth).

The book uses facts with very little speculation (and speculation is stated as such). I highly recommend it. It's called The Sirius Mystery.

You have made my night, heck month!!!

I saw this book in a bookstore a couple years ago but couldn't afford it at the time. I could not for the life of me remember the name and the phone I had put a note in I no longer had but I remembered the cover! I asked a few book stores if they had it but they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

I'm so excited! I'm going to order this right now via Amazon.

OP this seems very interesting. I am fascinated by astrology. I feel there is much more to it than people think or even realize. I have been into it for many years and the more I read about it the more I am amazed. Thanks for sharing this. I will have to check these vids out and this guy.

Edit to add...ordered! I can expect my book in 5-10 business days

edit on 1/16/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

So glad I could help.

The book is fascinating and really makes the case.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Is there more on his recommended diet? Be it a book he recommends or a video of his lectures where he covers it more?

I have only watched some of the videos so far, but from what I have seen it almost answers some questions into some other things I have been looking into for a while. If the sun and or Sagittarius can be also the phoenix from some ancient cultures in which the phoenix is depicted with a snake and a rainbow road/road to the underworld their lore may make much more sense.

It is also interesting to note that Ed the author of magnetic current and creator of coral castle said he got important insight into the way the world works after observing the sky through a homemade telescope and learning of the true orbits and what that meant to physics.

I myself have gotten an epiphany into the insight of physics after watching the first parts of know thy self, but sadly I cant really explain it all too well, I can see it in my mind, but I will need to learn more mathematics before I can write it down and show other people.

My only skepticism so far is on the stars effecting our personalities and what not, no mechanism so far in the videos I have seen explain how this effect is induced.

All in all its really interesting, and food for thought none the less.
edit on 23-4-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join