It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christainity and life based on astrolgoy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Santos Bonacci presents an extremely logical argument and proof that all religions, Christianity especially, are based of our solar system. Sun being "God" and Saturn being "Satan", although he says there is no bad and evil. Everything in the world is based off the sine wave ( ~ ) and separated into either 1/2 or 1/4. After watching one of his lengthy videos, which I recommend to anyone who is interested i'll post below, I am literally mind blown. Everything really does fit together surprisingly well. He does make a few mistakes through out his videos but I believe they're just honest brain farts, because he presents so much information, I wouldnt believe he was human if he did'nt make some mistakes.

Heres a short introduction to his work.

This is part one of the video I watched.

He does mention that none of the information he presents is his own opinion, its all acquired through reading old texts and literature. And he really talks about life. He makes so many ties between the stars and life, corporations, our body, how to survive. Its really amazing
edit on 9-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

looks interesting. Thanks for posting . I will check it out in a bit and let you know what i think.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Looks interesting but I can't review it just now.

Just marking my place.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
haven't watch the video yet but the premise is accurate, it does say in the Bible that heavenly bodies are for
signs
seasons
days
years

I'll watch the vid tonite

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is a very good book that suggests that religion actually sprang from visitation (and the stars and planets were used and given "code" designations as "Gods," "Goddesses," and so forth).

The book uses facts with very little speculation (and speculation is stated as such). I highly recommend it. It's called The Sirius Mystery.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

He talks exactly about that and a lot more.
Day and night, morning, noon, evening, night.
Years- spring, summer, fall, winter.
Great year - has to do with our twin star sirius and I believe iron age, steel age, silver age, and golden age which were about to go into as we cross the galactic plain dec 21 2012.

reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks, Ill have to look that up some time. I bet this guy probably mentions it some where in one of my videos. When you watch he presents so many examples from books and you can just see the piles of them lol

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Adding to the thread this talk by Jordan Maxwell !

I know I know its 3hrs but it is a brilliant video you'll just have to trust me ?

Peace

(Maxwell comes on at about 7mins)
edit on 083131p://01America/Chicago09 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I agree, I dont like the "Thanks just +1ing my post count" kinda post either. But this is not anti-christian at all. He says the bible is there to enslave fools and free the wise. The bible is not to be taken literally. Its just another great poem. Its even says in the bible that "God" is an all consuming fire, love, and pure light no darkness.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

THanks, but didn't mean that way...insert faith of any sort

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Santos is great. He discusses some very thought-provoking yet logical concepts. I think I've watched just about all his youtube films.

ETA To give a little background, he is an ex-Jehovahs Witness Australian with Italian heritage. He speaks something like 7 languages and plays a mean jazzy type flamenco/gypsy guitar type thang.

He is not anti-christian or anti anything, he calls it astro-theology and his youtube username is also MrAstroTheology.
edit on 9/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for that little tid bit. I had a feeling he spoke multiple languages. Hell say one word, then say it in four other languages lol. He kinda cracks me up because he does bash the corporate Christianity and church goers a little.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This guy is blowing my mind to pieces.
I love it!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank you, I received some answers with clarity from these vids. I will check out his other links and vids. Talk about synchronicity, ask and you shall receive. Blowing my feeble mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

www.jesuspotterharrychrist.com...

Derek Murphy goes into this really well.You guys should check out his book if you have not already.

cheers.

edit on 11-1-2012 by H0n3yb33 because: link broken

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yes there is a lot of things coded in the bible. By what Christ said about the signs of when the end would come, he also was probably trained astrology. Those videos make a good case for Sirius B being our sons companion. I just don't appreciate the anti-christian rhetoric in them. Just because the stage is set, and the astrology is there, doesnt mean the real players aren't born.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

But this says God knows more about the stars than he does.

Psalm 147 : 4

He determines the number of the stars; he calls them all by their names.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.astronor.com...

Describes the angles and the 7 days of creation, the sun and main planets in our solar system and the angle's associated to the angles, the sun having the angle Michael.

www.librarising.com...

Compares the passages that support astrology and the few that tries to prohibit humans from telling the "times".

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:"

Judges 5:20 "They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses(transits) fought against Sisera.

Psalms 8:3 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;"

Matthew 2:1-2 "...there came wise men(astrologers/magicians)from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;..."

I Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."

However, there is no reason to pressume that the stage is not set, for the players to come in, the Teachers. And that those who have hid the knowledge away, and put some of it in plain site, as in scriptures and reliigious artifacts and mythology, are not always waiting to find him, and to take over his mission, to control the whole thing and corrupt it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Venus has "fallen". How art thou fallen. (Lucifer).

The 5 petaled flower or 5 star pentagon may refer to this.

Earth Venus Tango round the Sun

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thanks for turning me on to Santos Bonacci!
The guy really blew my mind.
As you've stated, he did flub on a few things, but hey, I accept our imperfections; it shows we're human!

This is right up there when I was first introduced to Robert Heinlein!

Muchos Gracias!

<<   2  3 >>

join