It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Lindsey on 2012 and End Time Events - First Broadcast of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Once again, Hal Lindsey continues to bring insight not reported in the mainstream media. Consider his comments on 2012. Seek God now. It's 11:59. Are you ready?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I can't put any stock in this.Forgive me but I just feel Lindsey and his ilk are after a steady income.

From Wikipedia

A later book, bearing the title The 1980s: Countdown to Armageddon, implied that the battle of Armageddon would take place in the not too distant future, stating "the decade of the 1980s could very well be the last decade of history as we know it"[7] and that the U.S. could be "destroyed by a surprise Soviet nuclear attack."[8] The book strongly suggests that the 1980s would see the biblical events of tribulation and end times come to pass. The book was quietly taken out of print in the early 1990s, possibly due to the failure of Lindsey's apocalyptic predictions to come true during the 1980s.

It's all about the money folks.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

I can't put any stock in this.Forgive me but I just feel Lindsey and his ilk are after a steady income.

From Wikipedia

Lindsey's ministry reaches beyond prophecy. I've been watching his broadcast for years. It is true that many have speculated on the time of the end. Many have even predicted dates. This is the only day and age that fits all the prophecies together. The entire cycle of prophetic revelation is hitting the same singularity as population and knowledge. You won't believe it now. That's fine. The words you will need are here waiting when it becomes increasingly obvious that history and scripture meet. No other scripture can draw the future into the past before it happens. The Bible accomplishes this.

For believers now, we are not appointed to wrath. For those who are left behind, ATS will be a good resource to find what you missed. Many will be saved as judgment comes to mankind. Remember what I just said.

join