It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Leaves Footprints in Old House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I dont know if I believe in ghosts or not. Although I know close friends of mine who swear they have lived in haunted homes. Anyhow, I just came across this article wear people say the ghost(s) leave hand and footprints around this old house. But if a ghost is incorporeal, how could this be? I am assuming the prints were either in the form of prints, which would suggest skin oils, or imprints in the dust, which would suggest weight. Then again, I have heard that a body loses weight when it dies, but that could just be an urban legend. Just thinking out loud...

Ghostly footprints found at Ham House

MYSTERIOUS ghostly footprints were discovered at Ham House on Saturday. The unidentified prints materialised on the wooden floor of the inner hall at the 17th century stately home, which has witnessed strange phenomena in the past.

Victoria Bradley, house steward at the National Turst property, noticed the two prints of what appears to be a left and a right foot. They can be seen clearly marked on the polished surface in the middle of the room.

Sightings of what appear to be unexplainable footprints have been reported before at Ham House. In November 2003 a pair of barefoot prints appeared on the steps of the great staircase. Just before Christmas, three prints were noticed in the duchess's bedchamber.

Of course, it could always just be people playing a joke. But I dont think that can explain all of the cases...

Full Story

[edit on 9-11-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i thought i saw a ghost once for like half a second when i was little. i was on the side of my aunts house and i looked up and saw him and i blinked and he was gone. my cousin and i asked my aunt and she said she knew someone that looked like that once who died on his way to his wedding. it was probably just a glare or something though lol

new topics

join