It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippine Islands in religious text???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I need some help from ATS members to try to uncover a mystery that I'm working on. I'm doing research on some recently revealed documents that have led me to need to understand if there are any connections to the Philippine Islands in the Bible, Koran, or other religious text. I'm not looking for the Book of Philippians, but something that may give prophesies about the Philippine Islands, and what is to happen there. Any information would be much appreciated.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

answers.yahoo.com...

It can be easily understood that no verse in the Bible carried the term Philippines, since the Bible was written two thousand years ago or centuries before the Spaniards came here. However, there are verses in the Bible that prophesy about the Philippine archipelago and other islands in the Pacific. In the chapter 24 of the Book of Isaiah, verses 15 to 16 read "Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we hear singing: 'Glory to the Righteous One.'" The Philippines is the only Christian archipelago in the Pacific covering East Asia.

This is some of the information that is leading me to need to understand what the importance of the islands are, and if this is something that has been misinterpreted by people or misused.

www.foundlifegh3.com...

Name is "Jesus Emmanuel Temple "
The Christ for Mankind Mission, Inc.
Mindanao, Blessed New Philippine Islands.
(Rev. 3 :7-11-12-13)

THE LORD GOD MADE A PROMISE TO HIM
(September 21, 1970) Rev. Dr. Segundo Caguiat
"OLSOM" Pasaylon TWG.. THAT --
"the Philippines will become the top and center of the
World to lend to many nations, and never again to
borrow" A BLESSED NEW PHILIPPINES " Thus saith
the audible and infallible spirit voice alive ; THE
CHRIST JESUS EMMANUEL - THE LORD GOD
ALMIGHTY. Amen. Amen .____
( Rev. 10 :9-10-11)

REV. DR. SEGUNDO C. "OLSOM" PASAYLON, TWG.
THE CHRIST FOR MANKIND MISSION, INC.
TCRT-EGC Biulding, No. 1 Domingo st., Pilarvillage -3
Deparo, Brgy. 170 Caloocan city, NORTH, NCR
Blessed New Philippine Island
(Rev. 14:14-15-16)

We are thankfull for the Blessed New Philippines.
He who has an ears, let him hear what the spirit say to the churches.
(Rev. 21 : 6-7-8)

Again, any imformation regarding this topic would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
do not trust Rev. Dr. Segundo Caguiat!

... read a bit about Filipino history before Spanish colonizers come to the Philippines ... it have nothing to do with Bible. plus Filipino people are pure thanks to the corrupt government and catholic church....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
do not trust Rev. Dr. Segundo Caguiat!

... read a bit about Filipino history before Spanish colonizers come to the Philippines ... it have nothing to do with Bible. plus Filipino people are pure thanks to the corrupt government and catholic church....

I don't trust him....That's why I need everyone's help....Something is going on here, and I'm trying to figure it out. The whole thing is rather complicated, but somehow this is a part of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what do U mean by ... Something is going on here. ???? i am originally from europe but now i live in Zambales...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Look at the link about the secret documents in the first post and you'll see what I mean. Somehow this is connected to TRILLIONS of dollars and the Philippines. I have a good idea of what this is all about, but I need some more information before I can link a few things together.

edit on 9-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

i see Your point now... make sense. i smell some conspiracy here witch can harm everyone... ??? uhh

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

You're right....this is important to everyone. There seems to be little doubt IMO that this is a grand conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I need some help from ATS members to try to uncover a mystery that I'm working on. I'm doing research on some recently revealed documents that have led me to need to understand if there are any connections to the Philippine Islands in the Bible, Koran, or other religious text. I'm not looking for the Book of Philippians, but something that may give prophesies about the Philippine Islands, and what is to happen there. Any information would be much appreciated.

"Islands" is also mentioned thrice in Isaiah 42...

"In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”

"Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth.... you islands, and all who live in them."

"Let them give glory to the LORD and proclaim his praise in the islands."

Know that "Islands" can also refer to Indonesia, a bunch of muslim islands.

Furthermore, Isaiah 42 is also full of references to the coming of Mohammad and Islam... refer to this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Thanks for that information....Indonesia is a part of what I'm researching as well. This may prove valuable to figuring this out...Much thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

answers.yahoo.com...

It can be easily understood that no verse in the Bible carried the term Philippines, since the Bible was written two thousand years ago or centuries before the Spaniards came here. However, there are verses in the Bible that prophesy about the Philippine archipelago and other islands in the Pacific. In the chapter 24 of the Book of Isaiah, verses 15 to 16 read "Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we hear singing: 'Glory to the Righteous One.'" The Philippines is the only Christian archipelago in the Pacific covering East Asia.

This is some of the information that is leading me to need to understand what the importance of the islands are, and if this is something that has been misinterpreted by people or misused.

www.foundlifegh3.com...

Name is "Jesus Emmanuel Temple "
The Christ for Mankind Mission, Inc.
Mindanao, Blessed New Philippine Islands.
(Rev. 3 :7-11-12-13)

THE LORD GOD MADE A PROMISE TO HIM
(September 21, 1970) Rev. Dr. Segundo Caguiat
"OLSOM" Pasaylon TWG.. THAT --
"the Philippines will become the top and center of the
World to lend to many nations, and never again to
borrow" A BLESSED NEW PHILIPPINES " Thus saith
the audible and infallible spirit voice alive ; THE
CHRIST JESUS EMMANUEL - THE LORD GOD
ALMIGHTY. Amen. Amen .____
( Rev. 10 :9-10-11)

REV. DR. SEGUNDO C. "OLSOM" PASAYLON, TWG.
THE CHRIST FOR MANKIND MISSION, INC.
TCRT-EGC Biulding, No. 1 Domingo st., Pilarvillage -3
Deparo, Brgy. 170 Caloocan city, NORTH, NCR
Blessed New Philippine Island
(Rev. 14:14-15-16)

We are thankfull for the Blessed New Philippines.
He who has an ears, let him hear what the spirit say to the churches.
(Rev. 21 : 6-7-8)

Again, any imformation regarding this topic would be greatly appreciated.

I could be wrong, but I think you may be wasting your time! I lived in the Philippines when I was young and my Lolo (Grandfather) was a devout Catholic, who also knew quite alot about the history of Christianity in the Philippines. If it was always planned by God to invade the Philippines and exploit it for more powerful Western Christian countries, as has been the case, then you may want to question whether such a god is benevolent or malevolent! Many atrocities were committed by the missionaries to convert the local tribes and in so doing set up a slave mentality in the Filipinos which has aided more wealthy nations in exploiting them. It might be a more fruitful endevour to investigate how the religion of Christianity has plagued and empoverished the Philippines, as this might awaken many of those poor Filipinos who see the Church and Western Nations, as advocates and angels of the Lord! When I was young there, because of my blonde hair, many locals in Cagayan De Oro referred to me as an angel, simply because of my white features! This may be an interesting topic for investigation!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's good to know deeper the roots of Islam .Islam and Christianity can't converge into faith of the same God .Many people who don't do further research would have think the God of Islam or known as Alah is the same God of Abraham ,Jacob or the Jews and the Christians. Please take note the covenant land of Israel and the covenant people of God ,the Jews as the clue . Now look at the wold scene in the middle east and know the deepest
motivation of Islam ,is to take over Jerusalem and rid of the Jews . It's not just the radical muslims but the ultimate doctrine of Islam .Therefore if Alah is the same God to the Jews and the Christians ,Alah and whole doctrine of the Koran would not be staging annihilation of other faiths and the Jews . We have to test every spirits and even angelic apparitions.Sadly Muhammed didn't test the angel in the cave rather had accepted his teachings .Satan can appear as Angel of light.The great stronghold of the devil is deception and ignorance of the word of God.God speaks in Hosea 4 :6
" My people perished because of lack of knowledge " .It's not the knowlege we have to earn from college rather from the powerful word of God in the Bible and pray for the annointing and understanding every word of God.

Speaking of the Isles of the sea mentioned in Isaiah 24:14 -15 , my conviction ,it is the the last days prophecy fulfilled before our eyes .The Philippines is the isles of the sea .The most populous country in the far east and is a christian country .Apart from this ,in 2011 the Philippines officially printed in new issue of peso bills qouting Psalm 33:12 " Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord

"Pinagpala ng bayan na ang Dios ang Panginoon" ~ Psalm 33:12 (Pilipino )

Even the old issue of Philippine peso ,the Philippines declared her faith in God , which God ? It's not Alah but the God of Israel .The God of Zion ! The Philippines has the remnants of God ,the lost tribes of Israel , who lost their identity ,but not all Filipinos are .Only those who know His voice and follow Him. Like the wheat and the chaff they grew together.

Speaking of Indonesia ,Malaysia ,Japan ,Taiwan as examples .Indonesia could have qualified but majority of its people worship Alah ,so as Malaysia .Japan's majority aren't christians either .East Timor has majority Christian population but has only a million . The Philippines stands out of all other islands mentioned and not mentioned .Filipinos are spread out all over the globe . Example of this is 20 % of world sea farers are Filipinos . Professional filipinos as doctors and nurses have spread out giving their service all over the globe. This should not be coincidence .God will give the Philippines the latter rain .It is the tiny islands that people will look up to and wonder in the last days when global economy are in tatters .Read the whole Chapter of Isaiah 24 .While there is great sorrow around the world ,the islands of the sea will cry out loud and sing to the Lord.

Read also Isaiah 11:11 ,Jeremiah 31 :10-11 .

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by isyeye

"Islands" is also mentioned thrice in Isaiah 42...

"In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”

"Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth.... you islands, and all who live in them."

"Let them give glory to the LORD and proclaim his praise in the islands."

Know that "Islands" can also refer to Indonesia, a bunch of muslim islands.

Furthermore, Isaiah 42 is also full of references to the coming of Mohammad and Islam... refer to this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry ,the book of Isaiah never have pointed the great lovely coming of Muhammed .Please don't be mixed up and believe those lies propagated .Muhammed is deceived soul deceiving billions ever since . Infact Muhammed staged an anti Christ religion .Whoever denies Christ as the son of God ,son of Man is the Anti Christ .It's not believing alone of Jesus as only prophet as the basis Christianity can unite with Islam .In Islam Jesus is reduce to Prophet not a saviour .In fact Islam don 't even believe Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected . Anyone who denied it and propagate such doctrine is nothing but Satan .

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
White man never knew the Philippines existed nor Japan back when man was making up religious texts.

It wasn't until the Catholic Church/Spanish Empire went out conquering the world that the Philippines was eventually found.

Back then they didn't know Australia existed, New Zealand....North or South America....,..the known world back then was fairly small.

Why are you trying to link Asia with the Bible anyways?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
White man never knew the Philippines existed nor Japan back when man was making up religious texts.

It wasn't until the Catholic Church/Spanish Empire went out conquering the world that the Philippines was eventually found.

Back then they didn't know Australia existed, New Zealand....North or South America....,..the known world back then was fairly small.

Why are you trying to link Asia with the Bible anyways?

so the Bible is a "white man"s creation?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by littlesparrow34

Sorry ,the book of Isaiah never have pointed the great lovely coming of Muhammed .

Isaiah 42 drops enough hints.... that points towards Mohammad.
Unless you can mention a biblical character who influenced Kedar and the wildnerness (regions in and around Arabia) and "shamed the idolaters".
From what I know none of the biblical prophets ever worked in Arabia. None of the Israelites ever did anything to end idolatry. Mohammad, who was a non-Israelite.... not only ended idolatry by force... he also established the worship of the God of Abraham.

.Muhammed is deceived soul deceiving billions ever since . Infact Muhammed staged an anti Christ religion .

If Islam is false...then just why did God allow Islam to rise up?
Does God hate the Arab people? Did God intend for the Arab people to be deceived by a false prophet?
Did God purposely arrange for Arabs to be deceived?

Whoever denies Christ as the son of God ,son of Man is the Anti Christ .

The Bible also describes Adam as a "son of God". Do christians refer to Adam as a "son of God".

It's not believing alone of Jesus as only prophet as the basis Christianity can unite with Islam .In Islam Jesus is reduce to Prophet not a saviour .

Islam reveres Jesus as the messiah. In Islam, Jesus has the title "Isa al-masih".... meaning, Jesus the messiah. It is Christianity which has reduced Jesus.... to a sacrificial animal.

I

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0nIslam reveres Jesus as the messiah. In Islam, Jesus has the title "Isa al-masih".... meaning, Jesus the messiah. It is Christianity which has reduced Jesus.... to a sacrificial animal.

I

what manner of doublespeak is this-seriously, utterly ridiculous assessment of how CHRISTianity views CHRIST

top topics

join