<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
radiationnetwork.com...

Great live website!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Last night {Sept 7th} I tested my rain here in eastern Ontario. It was fine. 0.20 micro-sieverts per hour. 80 miles east of me, in Ottawa the numbers were a lot higher.

Just before lunch today {Sept 8th} I went out and tested my downspout. Broke all past records again.

One correction. It had been raing here at least 5 hours if not all night, before I tested.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He scooped up some foam from the catch basin {street drain} outside his house in southern Brazil and tested it to see if it was like the radioactive black substance they find in Japan. High mark is 7.93 microsieverts per hour or 75 X background.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well we have lots of goodies today.
We can start with Japan.
At chest height he's reading 8.0 micro-sieverts per hour {62 X normal background of 0.13} on air. His down spout at 180.0 is over 22 X his air and 1384 X normal background. In short his place is a reactor now.
This is from July 012 but was just posted.

This school yard is at about 120 X normal background.

Grand Rapids, Minnisota on Sept 14th. Grab your surf board!

Ottawa Ontario Sept 14th.

Ok, the breakdown At 5 pm he is getting 23 X background {3.46 micro-sieverts} My rain was 0.69 {4 X background} at 5 pm and 1.02 {7 X background} at 6 pm, and I'm 90 miles {140 KM's} west of lonewolf. So eastern Ontario got zapped again!

This one of my air tests. Today, Sept 17th 012.
1 hour air test in Eastern Ontario. Soeks geiger, 2 - 3 pm. 279 cycles, my average at 0.16 micro-sieverts per hour, is up a point or two from my normal average. Last winter my average was 0.14, this summer 0.15. Creepimg up? Four of the spikes were at least 5 cycles, so sustained spikes. High mark is 0.39.
If my normal average becomes 0.16 steady, and starts hitting 0.17, once in a while, that will be enough proof for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Southern Brazil, testing the rain on his car. No local emitting sources.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here we go. Sept 18th eastern Ontario Canada, 90 minutes of rain testing in under 7 minutes. 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm Sept 18th 012.

“The Fukushima Radioactive Plume Contaminated the Entire Northern Hemisphere During a Relatively Short Period
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The weather for southern Brazil this fine Oct 1st

Looks like about 90 X background in that weather.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Chernobyl these days. It ain't cooling down after 26 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
To those who created and contributed to this topic, I humbly ask: Educate me.

It has long been my general impression that from the outset of the disaster in Japan, TEPCO and others were obfuscating the true magnitude of the problem. I think that same impression was, at least initially, transmitted through both MSM and alternative media in the wake of the quake and tsunami (which we all saw and were utterly shocked by as it played out - I remember just feeling helpless and in awe of such devastation happening so quickly and suddenly, in such an unstoppable, widespread fashion, live on TV.)

But as time went on, as media is wont to do, news began ignoring the story largely as it was sort of just accepted as a status quo. There were a few independent observers who tried to warn that radiation was still a very serious issue, that certain areas even quite far from Fukushima were showing significantly higher than normal levels. But in general their voices were drowned out by TEPCO and the government's statements that things were improving and no longer a serious issue. Every now and then you'd see an alarming and contradictory to that story, but it became increasingly difficult as a layperson to get any definitive feel for what was happening, whether this was still a catastrophe, etc. Outside of independent YouTube videos and the like, it seems there is very little in the way of hard information.

So, questions: what is still happening at this very moment over there? Are the stories of a large percentage of children in the area having abnormal thyroids true? Is the water as impacted as suggested in some stories? What if any substantive impact is this having on sea life there and elsewhere? And most importantly, are things getting better?

Thanks, and peace.

P.S. It's a shame I had to click on "Forums," then happen to see a "Japan" forum, and scroll through it to see this topic. I would have posted in it long ago if I knew about it.
edit on 10/8/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

"So, questions: what is still happening at this very moment over there? Are the stories of a large percentage of children in the area having abnormal thyroids true? Is the water as impacted as suggested in some stories? What if any substantive impact is this having on sea life there and elsewhere? And most importantly, are things getting better? "

Hey AW. Great questions.
Well we're in month 19 of 10 million Bequerels an hour bleeding into the sky and sea, through out-gassing and leaking. Their radiated water filtration system is a PR campaign.
I'm sure the kids are much sicker in Japan, as the media love to under-play this. Always have from the start.
We have radioactive tuna/salmon/shrimp showing up on the west coast of North America. Mysterious diseases killing dolphins in Peru and sea lions in Alaska
With my geiger I've seen spikes on US red potatoes, California pishtashios, here in Ontario at the market and these geigers really only catch food that's hot. Small amounts might not register.
Things are not only not getting better, they're getting worse.
The three melted fuel cores have gone china syndrome, but details are sketchy on how far down they are? The spent fuel pools have much more fuel than the reactors and are in serious trouble of collapse as the reactor buildings are crumbling/disolving and sinking as the basements are full of radiated water and the 3 china syndromes are boiling the water table away, under the site. My guess would be a close 6.0 EQ would set the place off.
Frankly it looks like it might get a lot worse and I have no idea how media and governments will explain the fact that they have hidden all this info from the public, and deliberately done nothing, just to protect the nuclear industries interests at home, for 19 months?

Oct 7th 012 Koriyama city. Straight west of fukushima.

PS check out the big Japan thread

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Eastern Ontario, 10 pm, Oct 13th, 17 X background in the rain.

3 1/2 hours later... same bat channel...
Oct 14th, 1:30 am, 18 X background.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
From a buddy in Ottawa, 90 miles east of me.

We need more folks like this with geigers checking everywhere.
How hot is your rain???

And I came across this.
Radioactive Danger: It's Not Just Coming from Japan
daisyluther.blogspot.ca...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And we seem to have a new checker in Cleaveland.

When there are 1000's of geigers Beep- Beepin away, all over the place and embarrassing the hell out of our watchdogs, I'll be happy.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Kentucky home air filter test.

St Louis.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Is RadiationNetwork accurate? It seems you are picking up radiation that I don't see on the network..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Hey JR. I think the individual testers are honest but I think the top cats just pull the station down somethimes when the readings get to high, and besides, by showing you just a number you can't see the waves go through. Also they are testing indoors.
The EPA has their equipment outside.

It's raining hot particles by the looks of it.
Oct 21 Bakersfield

Lincoln needs a higher chart,

Lots are off the air, here too.
http://(nolink)/2011/04/12/realtime-epa-radnet-japan-nuclear-radiation-monitoring-every-us-city-single-page-16511/?replytocom=68982 Some people seem to be having trouble with this link. Not sure what's up? It's from Alex Higgins site anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So what would you recommend? I mean you can't buy a hazmat suit at walmart. So what should we do?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Hi Aircooled,

Gotta question. I was looking at the "Radiation network.com, and they have an alert for Minn. Is this something that people in that area should be concerned about? I have noticed the numbers have been high for that area for about a week now. This is the first time I've seen an alert for that area.

Thanks for the time.
Crappiekat

Just wanted to add, it has gone up 16 cpm in the last 45 min.
edit on 22-10-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-10-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It has been a crazy day. Some blog that nobody has ever heard of said that the #2 and #4 fuel pools blew and were burning. Whatever is really happening at fukushima has nothing to do with this blogger.
Anyway it looks like the rumors were finally put to rest.
Report: Hoax? Irresponsible rumors claim Fukushima spent fuel pools exploded
enenews.com...
We have enough lousy news without people inventing more for kicks. If 1000's were panicking at the airport we would have heard something by now through twitter.
Just wanted to clear that up.

Ok, Crappiekat, Yes, what's up with Minnisota today? Did they all open their microwave ovens at once?

2:16 pm 110 cpm.

6:13 pm 117 cpm.

www.radiationnetwork.com...
It was bouncing around 100 cpm for about 10 hrs
So lets have a look at the jet stream.

And looking down from the north pole.

Pretty clear to me.
virga.sfsu.edu...
This is the mess we're all in and every spin around the world the jet stream does, the more it picks up.
Grand Rapids Minnisota today.

A place called Fredrick Wisconsin has had a lot of high readings as well and I'm sure Winnipeg Manitoba would show high as well, if someone was taking readings there.

JR, I'm as in the dark as everybody about what to do? I e-mailed some media and watchdogs and offered them tons of files. They nicely told me to get lost, or didn't answer, so I got a geiger off ebay and started raising hell by taking readings, posting and hoping others will wake up too. I would suggest everybody who can swing the bread for a geiger and a flip cam, do so. I think those are our best weapons against this. Eventually the Beep Beepin of hundreds of geigers will be hard to ignore and hopefully they will throw the tepco gang in the reactors, and bring in an international team to do something besides build tents.
{I can hope, right?}
Even if you got a suit, how about our food, water? it accumulates in the body, right
Plus most reactors here in North America are leaking a bit or in some cases more. Venting is leaking. They just give it an official name so it's OK. A lot of the media silence has been to protect the other world-wide branches of the nuclear industry.
It's really sureal to me the way these events have played out.
Take the time to read the whole big Japan thread. It will knock your socks off.
It's all about the kids. The kids in Japan, the kids in north and south America and everywhere else. Kids. The price they'll pay will be a lot higher than ours.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
And speaking of the jet stream and Minnisota......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join