It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else bothered by the way most US citizens react to tyranny?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I agree with you totaly.
most americans dont see the sufering in US.
But they DO see it in othere countries.

so they think they have it good.
untill it is them sufering.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

EVERYONE HAS BEEN LIED TO.... Now we are all coming together like never before. no worries.. there will be no WW3. no FEMA camps. no BS..

The World was FLAT once.. you went too far, you fall off.. Then its Round and a whole new way of thinking and being evolved. NOW the Shape is going to Change again.. Everyone is going to laugh and there will be a worldwide applause..

we've already won.. now watch what happens. everything is frequency an echo and reflection of light.. electromagnetic waves, VIBRATION is the Language of GOD, We are In and Of God.. "IT" IS ALL THAT IS.. all the religion and deliberate misperception of the different interpretations all the over this earth is what we are over coming together.. we are growing out of religion, from our faith / hope, to knowledge of god, and we are doing it together. do not have contempt for misperception or arrogance.. help them. UNI-VERSE=ONE-SONG the frequency is rising. the gap between what we admit and what truly exists is closing. Shows almost over. hang in there. ONE♥Milkyway

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I understand what your saying bro, but let me give you some advice. You cannot fight the devil on his battleground. It's time for you to get in touch with your spiritual side. As for other people, it is by your own volition that you find the true god. That is what you must understand about yourself. Nobody is going to save these people, they need to save themselves. Here is an interesting biblical quote although I am NOT a bible thumper,

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6

How true is this? Very very true. Also try and understand that in order for someone to find the truth, they must seek it out themselves. When the student is ready, the master or teacher will appear. And I'll tell you something else, there is a reason why all this stuff makes perfect logical sense to people like you and I, it is because we were chosen to know. In the spiritual realm of existence they are looking out for you, and understand just how special and advanced that you truly.are. The beauty of it is is that once awake you cannot go back to sleep. People like you and I have caught onto their master plan. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's the belief that most Americans possess. They think no matter how tyrannical our government becomes, they'll just believe that it's to protect them from harm and not to take away their freedom. Unfortunately, the faith this sheep have in our government is tremendous. Most people don't pay attention to politics and what's going on in the White House. They are more concerned about more frivolous things such as Kim Kardashian's wedding or Tebow Tebowing. It's all part of TPTB's plans, only thing is, this thing called the internet is making it harder for them than before. Regardless, to fix this system, there's only one way to fix it. And it's not by peaceful protests...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

there is nothing to save them from. You are the only one that can introduce yourself to YOURself. No one is EVER doomed unless they want to be but thats more of a circumstantial experience for spiritual growth thing, but lets not get into that lol, the basic is.. its not OUT there.. ALL is in you and you are in IT.. the funny thing is ive heard people say Heaven isnt here, heaven is up there.. Im like where do you think we are then? its all perception, this is heaven and hell. a prison / training planet. intuition, feel it.

when i was a kid i remember i would zone out sometimes staring thinking about my existence and the identity of this God character everyone worshiped that theyve never met or seen, so it was more like allegiance to an old translated 2000+year old game of telephone. i was puzzled and didnt understand why it never resonated fully with me even through deliberate service and missions for years in church until i was about 18 all i had was this blind faith i wouldnt let go cause i knew there was something more too all of this.

One day i ate a handful of mushrooms.. never had any btw. i was in the sun a perfect day in april it was friday.. and it hit me like a brick that i was sleeping my whole life.. GOD IS NOT A HE... from there i felt all this info download into my heart i looked into the mirror and i could see the reason the god creator the perfect SYNC. the reason why there is something instead of nothing, LOVE.. understanding the sun is somewhat a lense and all creation IS god.. we are how it feels it self, loves itself, explores and rediscovers itself.. its riding shotgun, you are sandwich in it in and of energy vibrating this body to shape and consciousness.. we are doing really well to be crammed on this planet with 7 billion different perception and spiritual levels.. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN FAST COME TO EARTH... shows almost over hang in there. ONE♥

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The system is forever rigged unless you want to step up to the plate and master the game theory. Either that or find an effective unpredictable way to harness mass public opinion.

There are probably two opposing forces in the world today. Western Democracy versus the East. Both want control, both use the same methods to gain control. Those methods include middle class slavery, welfare states, entitled upper class, clandestine terror, false flags, the MSM, three hour sporting events, four hour award shows, degenerate reality TV, and they own the money supply and all the world's banks. The ruling classes are intermarried dynasties whose genes are sick. A lot of them are pedophiles, murderers, rapists, etc. All of them are psychopaths. They can get away with it, they control the money and the legal system, They control you. If a revolution occurs, they or the other power probably engineered it and will control the aftermath.

It doesn't matter if there are only a few of them and many of us. In the end, nobody is going to help. It would take a miracle. The best thing to do is harness the power of the internet and get as many people on your side as you can. Counter any smears and rhetoric with the truth. Point out the masked agent provocateurs starting trouble with the cops. Don't let rich lazy hipsters play hacky sack at protests, they are part of the problem. Harass them until they leave. Pull off any masks. Condition your followers to go after the proper targets and target the proper people, only the elite ruling class. Eventually it will go viral and people will understand they are liars and want to enslave us. If we don't obey they want to kill us. Don't let them say "what are you going to do to change it if you succeed, what is your platform" because freedom is the platform. Freedom, accountability, no secrecy. No laws. Yes no laws, Get really intelligent people in society to act in small terms to administer justice for crime. Laws limit our freedom. Sometimes bad can be good. Treat others they way you want them to treat you and if you are self destructive and want to destroy everything, then suffer the consequences of justice.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ItanimuliiluminatI

Its because so many americans now a days refuse to think, think for themselves, or think at all, they're just obsessed with their thousands of distractions that are there to keep them from thinking. It is deeply concerning to me, and I hope one day they open their eyes but as a member of the youth looking upon those my age and younger I'd like to warn all of the older people here it aint lookin to good.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, I feel like I'm one of the main characters in the movie, "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and most of the citizens are walking around in a daze with little or no emotion.

All the while, as each day goes by I watch more and more of our freedoms being stripped from us.............and no body seems to notice or care enough to do anything about it.

The majority of people prefer to remain asleep in the Matrix and keep feeding the machines.

For a young person, they don't have the experience of having lived long enough ago to see how much things have changed.

Just like the five and six year olds now going on a plane trip, being scanned and groped with cameras everywhere and your every move filmed and recorded has become "the norm".

We're being treated more and more like cattle every year but people don't seem to want to resist. They just keep letting things go along and gladly trade their freedom and liberties for a false security.

And that is what it is, a false security.

Until things get so bad, the vast majority, the 99% truly feel the full affects of tyranny, and by then it may be too late.

edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My answer to you is that most people go to sleep after watching some MSM crap and wake up watching Fox and Friends with their cup of Joe and forget that the earth is a spinning 24/7 creature that does not live in the confines of their comfortable shoebox. I would venture to guess that none of these people have read Orwell or watched the movie "They Live" or thought that one day they may wake up on "The Island" providing vital organs to people who view them as incests and organ donors. They happily live not juicing or blending real food but rather live day to day on Ramen noodles and little debbie cakes which deteriorate their intellect, physical, and mental power. Did you know that the equivalent to welfare in Germany includes the RIGHT to own a television set? I wonder why that is? So they can hear how Sarkozy's good idea on eroding the Germanic powerhouse into providing welfare for the rest of the EU or how the ESM is a good idea. I'm an American and even I know what a crock of shizz that is. Please EU follow America down the rabbit hole of economic death and slavery *sarcasm*. I love Germany/Deutschland and I would love to see them break off from the parasites and go back to the mark like I've heard a lot of Germans say, but the claws are in too deep and everyone looks to and expects the US stand up to tyranny before they do. I for one, am sick of the rest of the world relying on the gun owners of the US to change the world. Grow some balls please.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

very well written

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Most people only care about their life, and want to me left in 'peace' this means not bother buying fight with highest power that could crush them like bugs, I understand, but that's why there is so much evil.
So, go fight the tyranny yourself and set and example, like those arabs.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by MrSpad
Perhaps your reality is not the same one they live in. I mean I have been hearing the FEMA NWO etc stories for decades and I find the laughable at best.

You find conspiracies like NWO laughable?? Even though it has now been admitted openly??
I think you better do some research on your own instead of just dismissing a theory because you find it laughable.
NWO or world governance can hardly even be considered a conspiracy theory anymore.

My knowledge of the world comes from being a part of it not from reading about it. Of course because I come from the inside I am sure I am just a paid disinformation agent. So do not worry you can go back your worrying about your camps and the NWO. Will we see a one world government some day? Not in any of our lifetimes and perhaps never. In fact the course of the last 50 years has shown us that it is more likely that in the next few decades we will have even more nations break up in smaller independent nations. I am sorry the only NWO that ever existed was in pro wrestling.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. I have jus grown tired of getting riduculed each time I try and educate people about what is happening to the world. i have taken a stance of self preservation and intense preparation for me and mine and don't feel the need to yell it from the rooftops. Remember, those people that you are scaring the crap out of with your info may just be the ones that call the authorities on you inthe coming months...

Time to leave each to his / her own karma and get ready for a fight. Time to find a connection to the creator, cosmic center, god, whatever you call it and to trust in your own ability and instincts to navigate the waves...

No one is coming to save us, but ourselves. The rest will be looking for an external rescue, like they look to a false external protector in the fed right now.
edit on 10-1-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

Incidently, there are tens of thousands of people living outside of the paradigm in this country alone. Many have formed nomadic, self organizing collectives and have actually thrived over the decades. Thay refer to those of us in the "real world" as Babylon and are firecly against participating in it. They hold the key to the future of man, I believe. I spent weeks with them last summer and, for the first time in my life, found hope and faith in humanity and a collective future. The key to survival, I feel, is mobility rather than "digging in".
edit on 10-1-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItanimuliiluminatI
Why is it that any time any citizen of the US has something bad to say about our corrupt government or the wars we fight for greed, it is always met with "well every other country has it worse off than we do", or something to that effect?

I think we are afraid of having that being said of us. It is apparent that in our society loyalty has come into question in order to make us doubt honest and sincere people that want what's best for their country. Our enemies take our flag and wave it over our heads all the while justifying their claim to it by the blood of our patriots and demonizing us for the defense of our nation. When I say defense I speak to the act of military service or civilian predisposition to do what's correct for his community....

I am sick of seeing disorganized groups trying to "change" things, much like the occupy movement or anonymous. The people of this world need to really get it together and stand up already, no more waiting... It's been time for some time now.

I think sometimes we are led to believe we have more power than we really do. We are given a platform, or soap box to speak our minds, and instead of us representing us, the image portrayed is one our enemies have devised.
We live in an era of face value. The spirit of revolution was stolen from the people by the effort of its government to steal the cause of dissent and make it as futile as reworking the system. Like in chess, making a stalemate over being placed in check, if it is you can see the checkmate coming.

I am sickened by the thought that this world has no backbone, that it's people actually enjoy being ruled by the "elite". That they actually agree with their puppet masters about the fact that we would all surely be extinct by now without them controlling us and making sure we don't hurt ourselves.

It is fear. We are sold on the idea of fear, and too often that of security offered by those that instill the fear. so for example, I would say something like .

"look at Iraq, they are dangerous, surely they shouldn't be let loose on the world since they are dangerous"
We in turn argue about whether Iraq should be let loose or not, and never see the "fact" that they are dangerous as proven yet accept it and move on. Similarly, dissent is made out to be the new "Communist scare". Now if you are speaking truth not widely accepted you are made out to be the communist or more contemporary title of, a anti-American, terrorist.

They will accuse you of being Muslim for example for speaking against invading a Muslim nation. They will say, you are an anti-Semite if you argue against Israel in any way, they call you naive and hippie if you advocate peace or at the very least diplomacy...they use extremes to hide their own

Keep going to work and paying your bills, waiting for enough people to start doing something to change this planet. I will too since there seems to be no hope.

Good idea, live your life, control it. Your community, your schools, your children. Make the world that is needed with that which you leave behind. That is our greatest legacy, and our greatest hope.

We are all sick of it all. some just play out their pain reveling in yours.

edit on 10-1-2012 by casenately because: bulky

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You're making a lot of exaggerations though.

There are no camps, and the so-called ones have been shown to be pathetically under-equipped to deal with hundreds of thousands of people.

The CIA does not all run trugs and thieves.

Only some banks are bad.

Fact is, most of this country still remains very good. And very free.

Truth be told, you simply move if you feel constrained. And if that happens enough, the compressional factors to that come with it make unmovable communities that the government will loose to.

Fact is, their aggressions are only temporary. You are witnessing patience.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Mmmm 1984 "It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words!
Doublethink.......

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
id rather spend anyday of the week in a fema camp, working slave labor and eating soup and bread...

than spending just 1 hour in iran, or any other middle eastern country for that matter

Wow... Iran is a beautiful part of our world, with great food and attractive people.
Most people who visit there have no problems whatsoever and speak highly of that country.
You have been brainwashed.

Would you live in the US during the prohibition where you couldn't have a drink?
If you were black, or a woman, your freedoms would have been highly restricted.
Whats so different? Countries go through these phases.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Very similar to the frog who doesn't realize he's being cooked alive until it's too late.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

When people tell me that the USA has it better than other countries I tell them they are right but then I ask them why they are setting the bar so low.

To compare the USA's struggles with those of another country is like deciding between getting punched in the face or having your arm broken.

We can't change the struggles of other nations without ruining our own. The best we can do is set a good example and give the citizens of other nations a shining star to strive for.

The truth is, the united States could be so much more than it is. It is funny, when I see the USA adopt policies that I feel are regressive the argument is always "all industrial nations do this" This is funny because the last time I checked all other nations were based on positive law, not negative law. To mimic other countries is to take a step back, not forward. S&F thank you for speaking what was on my mind as well.
edit on 10-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: spelling, I don't like to get it wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't BLAME the American public for not protesting as much as they should -- it isn't easy to have the time and resources to stay out all day, risk imprisonment and a black mark that might ruin your job prospects unless you are already jobless.

It takes more time, energy and resources just to "get by" than ever before. So you can't just suddenly drop everything and commit more than a few hours.

>> The imprisonment and risk, however, aren't going to affect those who aren't challenging the status quo like the Tea Party. And a protest only gets pepper sprayed if it's starting to have an effect. Otherwise, you are ignored by the media unless someone acts up.

The people I have an issue with are those that perhaps are waiting for tyranny to be obvious before they recognize there is an issue with the Patriot Act, the NDAA and the new "poof, you are not a citizen" law that both Republicans and Democrats worked with to quietly and smoothly pass while they PRETEND not to be able to agree on what time the break for lunch when the public is watching.

>> I think that the civil disobedience of the future has to be smarter, and it is obviously going to mean it has to be anonymous -- because the Constitution is ONLY a factor as long as the media covers the story and things happen in the daylight. It only takes a few manipulated stories to turn Julian Assange into a rapist. Some planted porn to make someone an outcast. People are outraged at the alleged crime and people can be convicted in the Press -- we are only told if someone is arrested and detained if the PTB thinks it's OK that we know.

But people who are NOT celebrities, and not in a large group with people waiting at home -- they are at risk.

>> What do I think that EFFECTIVE protest of the future is? Illegal Truth! The government, your credit card company, Google, and a million other data-mining operations are allowed to track everything you do. But a large company like GE has trade secrets. If a banana distributor is worried about Unions organizing workers to ask for more money for the pickers, they can hire a mercenary outfit like Blackwater to go and kill the right people. There isn't any repercussion because all these things have happened.

If I have a problem with my "bank's policies" -- I can go to their arbitration group. Wachovia was caught laundering Mexican drug money -- nobody went to jail and Wells Fargo got a discount on purchasing the company. Maybe some executives got a bonus for lowering the stock value before the buyout -- who knows? It's not like the FBI or FINRA has done anything about trillions of dollars that get stolen -- they only deal with the two-bit upstarts.

>> Unless MILLIONS of American protest all at once -- and move in en mass and flood Washington, or better yet, surround Goldman Sacks and prevent anyone from leaving or bringing in catering -- the only effective protest that doesn't hurt you more than them is REVEALING the truth.

Spying on the wealthy and powerful is forbidden. That's why Anonymous and Wikileaks are Enemy #1 these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join