It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier is back!! December 2011 and he has a lot to say!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by Eaglecall

Are you being sarcastic or joking? Just in case, because I have no interest in returning to this thread, dial-up, is when you access the internet via a external/internal modem which connects to your phone line, which is a heck of a lot slower than even broadband. Watching videos online is a b***h and takes forever to buffer. Even a cellphone connection is faster than dial-up but costly. I should know I used to be on dial-up until I threw all my toys out the cot and demanded something better. Some countries or people don't have a choice though. Dial-up works out a heck of a lot cheaper in countries where you pay per MB/KB downloaded data, as you pay X per hour not per data.

Maybe with the person that asked it works differently, but that's how dial-up works where I am. Whichever the circumstances and the minor details of how it works, dial-up means you can't stream or buffer videos. For example to give you an idea of the slow speed (where I am at least): to download a 3MB email could easily take an hour, now replace email with say 60 MB video ... yea, don't bother, you'll watch it tomorrow some time. That is, if your dial-up doesn't automatically disconnect you 15 minutes into the session because of the connection being idle for too long. So you can do most things online, except things like flashplayer videos and streaming (or really big pages like some of the ones on MySpace that's been all prettied up and the walls have all these annimated pretty pictures on them a highway long), the time it takes to buffer is just simply too slow and it's not worth the wait.

So, there is an answer in case you were being serious, which I doubt, I think you were just joking or being sarcastic, which I found funny
As I said, after being flamed for not believing this man, I really have no interest in returning to this thread if I just left my question at the first line, it would mean I would have to return to reply to you if you were being serious, but really some people don't have the luxury of options like say, America and the UK (And apparently not even the whole of it) Time-traveller indeed.

Oh yeah I know exactly what a dial up is. Or better said "was" because thats the technology I grew up with like 15-20 years ago. But to be honest I don't know anybody using a phone line to access the internet unless you are a CIA deployed over seas in covert operations. lol. Even more, I don't know anybody who owns a phone line anymore. Everybody uses cellphones now. But I didn't think that was possible in other countries. Now I know.

Even ISDN is nothing anymore. And that was the standard technology in universities by mid 90's

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And about Collier, like all of them talk about spiritual things and experiences, but none explain specific simple things to make their story credible. Ask the aliens for example EXACTLY how their time travel technology works.How the antigravity propulsion works. How they shield their space vehicles. etc. Do they use crappers when they take a #? How does it look? How the ship recycle the pile of #? Do they throw it in space like airplanes do here? simple things. What they eat. How often. Take a picture of them seating in the cockpit. How they're stirring controls look. etc...is easy to prove things if they were true.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Eaglecall because: check spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

New video!

Great information here! Check it out

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
heres a website were you can help Alex out during his tough times www.alexcollier.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
*Update*

The Alex Collier Aid Project has ended. All is well with Alex now and his life has finally turned around. He no longer needs financial assistance or a place to live. He is extremely grateful to all those who have helped. Going forward, please do not contact me with questions or comments for Alex. TO CONTACT ALEX COLLIER PLEASE USE THESE e-MAIL ADDRESSES: Ivanhoe1818@live.com spacementoring@live.com Respectfully, Robert M. Stanley

new topics

<< 1   >>

join