It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier is back!! December 2011 and he has a lot to say!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Just found this 5 mins ago!!! New video from Alex Collier!!! It’s great to hear him again from such a long time! Alex Collier starts at 10:17.

He explains why he hasn't been out there for quite awhile, he talks about a lot of stuff about the future events about to occur, he talks about Ron Paul too (:

Tolec the other andromedan contactee at Part 3.
edit on 9-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Good find will watch hen i have time. S&f i cant wait to see what he got to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

at Part 3...TOLEC is brought up from a call and talks to Alex Collier!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am on dial up and cannot watch videos,
can you tell us what this is about?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper

Maybe i missed something but it doesn't have anything to do with aliens or ufos.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yea you missed a lot actually. Part 2 and 3, 4 5 6 7 8 actually. Talks about the benevolents and malevolents.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

2011 and not enough audio quality to hear the man? Come on.

edit on 9-1-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I guess Alex was broke do to no one would hire him once they google'd his name so I assume he was almost out on the street, no phone - nothing and the cold was coming but to his suprise his fans came to the rescue?!

I never wish anyone ill will and i hope he gets back on his feet, writes a book and makes a living from his fans.but I'm sorry I think his thoughts and tolec's stories are just WAY to nutty for me.

but anyways hope the guy gets back on his feet.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes its about a bunch of idiots that think they can talk to aliens

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'll never understand this stuff. But if it turns out to be true, I will laugh, because even I find it difficult to believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Ok, since reading your thread, went about looking for info on the man himself, which led me to Billy Meyers as well, I read both versions of their predictions. Including those that the moon was supposed to have disappeared in 1997 and ascension was supposed to have happened in 2003, I have come to the conclusion that this man is either a drunk, a delusional nut who believes his own lies or a hoaxer, pick your choice. After all his failed predictions, I would say this man can under no circumstances be believed.

Also, you should know, he badmouths the plaiedians now, and that he is an andromedian contactee, in the beginning (80's) when he first started out, he was a plaiedian contactee, until his delusions became even to much for them to bear. See Steve's blog who knew him then and decided to tell all Here in June 2009.

You know, you get predictions and then you get predictions, I take em all with a pinch of salt. Some are more believable than others, from some of what I've read, his is just plain preposterous, there is no reality basis in them whatsoever, under questioning he skirts answers or comes up with more preposterous notions. I can not decide whether he believes what he is saying or whether he just has a wild imagination and is sucking it all out of his thumb as he goes along.

Truth is, after all his botched predictions, one can no longer take anything that spills out of Alex Collier's mouth seriously and as with the Thomas woman, his name should be banned on ATS as well on same the principle, his real name is not even Alex Collier it's Ralph Amagran, which he now admits to after being confronted about it, his reason is because he and his loved ones has been threatened to shut up, but after his two decade long botched predictions, I think not.

On a side note, I'd like to add, it's not that I don't believe that there's life out there, I do, I just don't see all these contactees which have time and time again been exposed to be hoaxers are actually their contactees. Not saying it can't happen, I just think it's unlikely and improbable, I have my own reasons why I think that, which is not for this thread. Taking what these "contactees" are claiming in the line of predictions that fail 99% of the time excluding the 1% flukes, I have extra reason to believe contactees are unlikely and improbable.

Don't just follow predictions, follow-up on the people themselves, who are they, where do they come from, what is their background? Then take a look at their "predictions" and a clearer picture will form. You can't be so open-minded that your brains fall out, yet not closed-minded that you are oblivious to the truth, you have to keep your wits about you and your reasoning skills ... maintain a balance.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

You don't know Alex Collier. In one of his interviews he stated the predictions he is given are probablities, and he even acknowledges some of the predictions he has been given that failed, and is happy that some of them didn't happen.
edit on 10-1-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Dial up?? Are you a time traveler?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
I guess Alex was broke do to no one would hire him once they google'd his name so I assume he was almost out on the street, no phone - nothing and the cold was coming but to his suprise his fans came to the rescue?!

I never wish anyone ill will and i hope he gets back on his feet, writes a book and makes a living from his fans.but I'm sorry I think his thoughts and tolec's stories are just WAY to nutty for me.

but anyways hope the guy gets back on his feet.

Interesting to hear him. His stuff is a little hard to digest (one interview talks about how the perfect homo sapiens are green. The purest from the color spectrum is black, and white is the mutation of them all) Hard to take him seriously when all the "eugenic" "racial superiority" of the human race. It causes more distraction from the subject(s) at hand. I've never yet to meet a green human, but then again I've never met an extra-terrestrial. He also worked for the I.R.S, that's kinda like a preacher/priest being a used car salesmen prior to their religious leadership positions. You just can't take his word at face value, from an ex I.R.S enforcer of a puerto rico trust that illegally embezzle's money from every U.S tax paying citizen. If he had his first abduction when he was a kid and had his "enlightenment" from Andromeda. Why then would later on in your life work for an agency like the I.R.S ?

Can anyone please answer/elaborate on that scenario?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nice, cant wait to listen to this!

Heres the full version for convenience.

edit on 10-1-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Have any of Collier's predictions ever come true?

And not in the turn-it-sideways-and-squint vague interpretation sort of way, but to the letter of what he actually predicted?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Look, you're welcome to believe anything you want, and trust anybody you want, I just wanted to give you some friendly advise, be careful of what and who you believe and trust at face value, in my opinion, when people make up excuses and explain away things after the fact, like his predictions not coming true, they are just doing simply that, excuses and explaining away, when the explanation in itself doesn't really fly. He says after the fact that he said that it was what could happen, but at the time, he didn't say that, he said, this is how it is and what's going to happen, the "could have happened" came afterwards.

Green skinned humans bleeding green blood sometimes tinted with gold ... come on man, think about that, does it sound even vaguely reasonable to you? At the end of the day, you are entitled to believe whatever you choose to believe without applying reason, but know this, if you do that, then you are actually opening yourself up to a whole lot of exploitations from various individuals, you are making yourself susceptible to BS by anybody that comes along with a fantastic tale to tell from gov to religion.

No, I don't know the man, and quite frankly after all that I read about him, I am very thankful that I don't, when it comes to friends like this, you never ever know when to trust their word. I had one friend like this once, needless to say we are no longer friends. The problem is, it doesn't just stop at fantastic stories, they will do anything to validate their fantastic stories, the last straw was when he stole our personal photographs of our kids, then passed them off as his own kids and how the mother has stolen them and she can't be found (or she murdered them, the story changes from person to person), and how a maniac she is and even break down in tears because he is so worried about his kids. It's very hard to tell whether or not these people believe their own BS or whether they are just making it up knowingly because they're so good at doing it. I told him in the end to go home and live with his mother, because apparently he still needs a mother to teach him what's wrong with what he is doing (he was a cop and was already receiving psychiatric help at the time, for what he convinced them is psd). Should have seen her face when we told her that he told us that he was adopted and that his parents are in the military (They were farmers) and how evil his adopted parents are how they abused him as a child and whatnot. This was their only, and yes biological, son, who would say even things like this against his own parents to get attention.

Be careful of who you trust and believe. Some people have very serious psychological problems and actually need help. A compulsive liar is no joke and I feel for his family, but yes, ultimately it's your choice what and who you believe and trust. What you can't do, is make me believe I'm wrong simply because you have chosen believe him, as much as you have the right to make your own choices, so do I. You posting your thread on ATS regarding this man, opened it up for discussion and debate. If you didn't want it to be open for it, you shouldn't have posted it, don't flame me for telling you what I think in a debate thread. In the same way as you felt that everybody should know that Alex is back and he has a lot to say, and everybody should hear it, in the same way, I see red warning signals everywhere I I feel that you should know. Were I to start a thread on how wrong Alex Collier is, it's open to the same debate and discussion and people coming in and state why the believe him, I can't fault them for that, because posting it on an ATS thread, automatically means let's debate and discuss it.

I don't believe him, and I gave you my reasons why I think you should be weary of this man, you don't have to accept it, take it or leave it, it's your choice, but don't try to silence me based on "I don't know him", neither do you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

Are you being sarcastic or joking? Just in case, because I have no interest in returning to this thread, dial-up, is when you access the internet via a external/internal modem which connects to your phone line, which is a heck of a lot slower than even broadband. Watching videos online is a b***h and takes forever to buffer. Even a cellphone connection is faster than dial-up but costly. I should know I used to be on dial-up until I threw all my toys out the cot and demanded something better. Some countries or people don't have a choice though. Dial-up works out a heck of a lot cheaper in countries where you pay per MB/KB downloaded data, as you pay X per hour not per data.

Maybe with the person that asked it works differently, but that's how dial-up works where I am. Whichever the circumstances and the minor details of how it works, dial-up means you can't stream or buffer videos. For example to give you an idea of the slow speed (where I am at least): to download a 3MB email could easily take an hour, now replace email with say 60 MB video ... yea, don't bother, you'll watch it tomorrow some time. That is, if your dial-up doesn't automatically disconnect you 15 minutes into the session because of the connection being idle for too long. So you can do most things online, except things like flashplayer videos and streaming (or really big pages like some of the ones on MySpace that's been all prettied up and the walls have all these annimated pretty pictures on them a highway long), the time it takes to buffer is just simply too slow and it's not worth the wait.

So, there is an answer in case you were being serious, which I doubt, I think you were just joking or being sarcastic, which I found funny
As I said, after being flamed for not believing this man, I really have no interest in returning to this thread if I just left my question at the first line, it would mean I would have to return to reply to you if you were being serious, but really some people don't have the luxury of options like say, America and the UK (And apparently not even the whole of it) Time-traveller indeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
heres a new one, its from last week

www.blogtalkradio.com...:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

uou need to listen to all his lectures, he would explain why he work for the irs and why he quit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join