It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann Proves Himself As A Complete Piece Of........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Unbelievable, guilty by association?
Guilty by less than a minority's association?

Even if this came from Paul supporters they must represent less than 1% of Ron Paul supporters
I can't believe Olbermann would stoop this low

What has happen to journalism?
Even what's happened to mainstream commentaries and Op Eds?

How low will people go and even completely endanger their career?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Keith is a government tool. The facts mean nothing to the man. He is the lowest pond scum the world has seen in many years, I bet his old man would be ashamed of him.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Like I said elsewhere - I really used to like Keith O. when Bush was in office.

Then a democrat was elected and I found out he's just a partisan tool. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Another purple nosed drunk who has pan makeup to hide but can't stop the stuffy nose and arrogant, contemptuous beg of attention; even if its in the form of a shocking, sensational, "c'mon lets pick about it" skit called "NEWS!!'

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wait a minute......the WHOLE intent of this thread is based on a Keith Olbermann "Worst Persons" segment, and the attempt to smear Keith Olbermann as a result???

AND, just because Olbermann calls out a segment of the crap that some....(some, not all) Ron Paul supporters spew.....keep in mind, MANY Ron Paul supporters spew crap all the time.....doesn't mean that any of that crap is personally endorsed by Ron Paul, himself.

This thread is missing the message.....it should be targeting those who sought to sully Roin Paul, not the commentator who exposed the sullying.

Go, dig deeper.

AND, for those who are not "FOX News" ditto-heads, you should note that Keith Olbermann calls out THAT crap, very, very often.

(Unless of course, this thread wishes to ignore that fact??)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
oh now olbermann proved this a long time ago he's all fine and dandy if its Bush and other right wingers and you all go along with it.

But say a bad word about the savior Paul nope nope not having it you think this is bad or the "negativity" is bad now by some mircale he gets in office wait til the 24/7 liberal media machine goes into full swing.

Sorry but this is politics as usual.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Wait a minute......the WHOLE intent of this thread is based on a Keith Olbermann "Worst Persons" segment, and the attempt to smear Keith Olbermann as a result???

AND, just because Olbermann calls out a segment of the crap that some....(some, not all) Ron Paul supporters spew.....keep in mind, MANY Ron Paul supporters spew crap all the time.....doesn't mean that any of that crap is personally endorsed by Ron Paul, himself.

This thread is missing the message.....it should be targeting those who sought to sully Roin Paul, not the commentator who exposed the sullying.

Go, dig deeper.

AND, for those who are not "FOX News" ditto-heads, you should note that Keith Olbermann calls out THAT crap, very, very often.

(Unless of course, this thread wishes to ignore that fact??)

I hate to tell you but Fox has there own pundits. They are the same thing maybe you need to dig a little deeper and see the divides are for the mindless masses.

The reason he is attacking Paul is simple he does not fit into either box. Also he is not controlled by the money that CNN and FOX both role around in.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You could NOT be further off-base in the interpretation.....hope you just didn't pay attention???:

olbermann proved this a long time ago he's all fine and dandy if its Bush and other right wingers and you all go along with it.

You may wish to review a few of the clips from shows BEFORE the 2008 election, to see the real opinion of George W. Bush, as espoused by Keith Olberrmann....

WAY off-track there......WAY off......

edit on Mon 9 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Olbermann is the Dem party answer to Fox News. I have to admit, though, I've never seen him go on a crying jag.
edit on 9-1-2012 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yawn really now i have watched fox,cnn and msnbc for a decade straight i know what a complete shill olberman is

Anyone who comes in this thread to defend him move on to someone else because it falls on deaf ears after all olbernmann is part owner of his shows now.

Can't get any more shill than that.
edit on 9-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Are you all still under the impression that Ron Paul is your savior?

I mean really? Do you think, even if he wasn't a career politician, and actually a candidate who does what he says he does, that he would ever get elected? Of course not.

It's also amazing how much Ron Paul fans have become a cult really. You folk worship him and anytime anybody says anything negative about the man you attack very well trained operatives. Kind of makes you think doesn't it?

I'm not saying I dislike the man, or that there's anything wrong with his platform generally ( the details bother me a bit, but nobody is perfect), but I just don't trust any career politician, period. One man can NEVER make that big of difference without a wide scope change in the system.

Which one man, cannot do by himself. A coalition of these kinds of people is required if you are going to change anything. One man by himself, yeah let's remember that David & Goliath is a fairy tale.

As for Keith, yeah he's a pundit, very left leaning. This sort of coverage doesn't surprise me, he did the same thing during 2008 before Obama got elected, he'll do the same always. Keith talks about a lot of important issues, does a lot of good reporting.

The rest of it is flavor, which unfortunately is REQUIRED for him to keep his job. The MSM only do what the American people want. It's supply and demand folk. They lie to you, because you seem to enjoy being lied to.

If people stopped watching the nonsense, they would stop producing it.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Huh???

.......really now i have watched fox,cnn and msnbc for a decade straight i know what a complete shill olberman is ......

Olbermann does nothing but tear APART "Fox News".....and especially that moron O'Reilly.....etc.

AND, given that MSNBC fired him, or shoved him out of the contract.......THEY got tired of the burr under the saddle......so, so call him a "shill" for them??

WoW!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Sorry comcast didnt fire him they are co owners in current tv really people do need to research

en.wikipedia.org...

Take a gander of the whose who of liberal media.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well, if we cannot fear the public into hating him, let's make up something out of thin air and blame it on him!!
Nobody checks facts, so we're safe!
Besides, if it's on the "newsish" it's gotta be true, right?

They sure are sweating aren't they?
The complex will go broke if Dr. Paul got into office.

(Edit)
In case nobody knows, if at the end of a video it does not have the, "I am (Insert Name) and I approve this message".
It is a fake.
This way smear campaigns have been put off the table and the only thing politicians can use against each other are truths.
edit on 9-1-2012 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I certainly don't like Keith, but seriously, who would run this add,?

Do they have advisers?

Who's side are they really on?

sheeese, they should have seen this coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just figuring this out?

He is the left's Bill O'reilly.

If you really like olbermann you (probablly)
really dislike O'REILLY.

If you really like O'rielly you (probably)
really dislike Olbermann.

Either way anyone could of made this video,
it could of been a Obama supporter.

Just because this video appears to be made from
a Paul supporter does not prove it..

Olbermann (or anyone) who would label a candidates
supporters over some annonymous youtube video without any proof
is really lacking in character.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You said,

the details bother me a bit

Just which details plz?
I don't see Dr. Paul as a saviour but, of the choices he seems to be waaay better grounded then the rest.
My one and only saviour is me!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

If people stopped watching the nonsense, they would stop producing it.

Well, then who would I watch if Romney gets into office??

Seriously though - I mainly don't know because I pretty much gave up on the media after Bush got out of office, since the same people I'd been watching stopped being as useful - you by chance able to recommend anyone in the media who calls out both sides equally? I truly did enjoy Keith's work back then, and haven't been able to stomach the idea of watching any of the people who were sucking up to Bush all the time now that Obama's in office, so have pretty much stayed away.
edit on 1/9/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That video was posted by Huntsmans own campaign in order to try and make Ron Paul supporters look racist. Infowars article:

While the establishment media makes it appear the video is the work of dangerous Ron Paul supporters – invariably characterized as kooks, libertarian fanatics, or truthers – research by The End Run website reveals that the video may be a false flag possibly created by the Huntsman campaign itself:

The video was uploaded by a user called “NHLiberty4Paul” on Wednesday, January 4. A quick look at the user’s channel page (archived here as a backup) shows that the account was created the exactly same day that the video was uploaded. This brand new, anonymous user has, of course, zero other uploads.

Furthermore, according to the publicly-viewable stats provided by YouTube, the very first place this video was posted was Jon Huntsman’s campaign website, Jon2012.com. This was done on November 4, the very day the video was uploaded to YouTube, and before the video had received any traffic from other sites.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Mostly the whole abortion thing, along with some of his foreign policy ideas. At the core of my problem is his time frames. I don't believe, anybody, could make the wide reaching changes he says he could do, in such a short amount of time.

Even 2 terms is stretching the limits of his capabilities. All campaign promises are true at the time they are made. Every politician wants to focus on the issues they campaign on, but that requires that the political landscape be ready and able to do it.

I think Ron Paul is a bit, before his time. And he's old as hell. It's way easier to kill old folk with weird methods of assignation, than young folk. Also, I would not want him to win, start his projects and then die; leaving the country to some moron; who would not carry out the wishes of the people.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join