It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Give Me Jesus' Airplane Performance Goes Viral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Passengers on an AirTran flight were all seated, waiting on a maintenance check. Little did they know, the Indiana Wesleyan University Chorale was on board for an impromptu performance.

Link to Article

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gotta love people shoving religion down everyone's throats!!

Wonder how many non-religious folks were on the plane? Or Muslims, Jews, or others?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If I was on an airplane and anyone started calling out the name of their savior I'd take that as a direct threat and start rolling heads. Also, that would annoy the crap out of me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People are so freaking intolerant anymore. This is America they can do what they want. Oh wait they are Christians........GET 'EM!!!!! I love how everyones a Nazi nowadays. "You don't have the right to express yourself because I have he right to stop you" Good mentality.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice of them to entertain everyone, I would prefer something a little heavier but they did a really good job.
MJZoo really you would start rolling heads lmao just because people are Christian doesn't mean there week you would get your ass handed to you then get banned from the airline, smart guy
Thanks OP

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That video made me feel so good. I salute the courage of the choir director to take the chance.

Imagine the dissapointmemt anger and tension in the plane when the pilot announced the plane was stuck on the Tarmac. I may have gone nuts imagining the worst case.

Cut to: Plane of calm passengers caught off guard by the spontaneous reminder to love thy neighbor.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

It's "weak" and I'm not gonna get anything handed to me by a bunch of weak Christians.....except maybe a collection plate. And I wouldn't get banned from an airline. Im not Alec Baldwin.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Did you listen to how beautifully it was song? I do not care what you religion is if you could not appreciate the inspiration in the voices of those young people singing of what they love.

That was really nice, I almost did not watch it because of the title. I am glad I did for it was beautiful.

new topics

top topics

join