It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Kundalini Awakening.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am curious as to what is your continuous Kundalini energy experience is like. Do you still experience the same degree of intensity as you did the first time it happened to you? Or things are getting a bit mild? My first experience was intense, of course. It was like a bomb exploded inside me. This was more than 10 years ago. I do experience it now and the intensity is a bit mild. I am not sure if my energy is no longer as strong or is it just that my consciousness has gotten used to the Kundalini energy and I am more in control? One thing seems to have been occurring the same way is that I can experience the Kundalini energy in my dream and then to transfer it to my waking state, in a seamless manner. I would become aware of the Kundalini energy in my dream and then waking up realizing the experience is still happening at the same time. That was the same way I had my first experience too.

BTW, has anyone figured out why during meditation one can hear cracking or clicking sound near you, inside your room?
edit on 9-1-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

After my first experience I have never had the same intensity. But then again, I dont think I have really earned it either. I am currently cleansing myself and spending more time meditating in the hopes that I will have more experiences like my first. I can feel it when I am focused on absorbing energy, I feel it start at the back of head and then shoot down my spine, almost like the chills you get when taking a good pee
except much stronger!
I have never heard a clicking or cracking but then again I have just started taking meditation seriously.
edit on 9-1-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
“Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.”

Zen Proverb

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Samadhi is Self Realization, if this is realized then the intensity is always the same, it becomes an established fact, the physical intensity becomes pleasant and equal minded.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There is allot of stuff on kundalini around the internet, i haven't experienced it myself but i am working up towards it. There are a few key items that are needed for successful and controlled kundalini/higher level energy work.

- Healthy body (body and brain)
- Developed mental abilities (concentration, attention span, thinking speed, focus, imagination/visualization)
- Sound belief system
- Refined habits
- perfect poise (confidence, manners, composure..etc)

Once all of those are in place then you are ready to go.

Robert Bruce's article on kundalini is also a must read

The activation of the kundalini circuit can be likened to how a larvae
converts into a butterfly. One does not grow pretty wings, but some fairly
dramatic changes occur. The successful raising of kundalini gives birth to
a whole new bio energy circuit. In a way, all primary chakras activate and
begin working together to generate the new circuit.

The major changes occur during a raised kundalini session, which can last
from ten to 30 minutes, or maybe even longer with more training. This is a
most profound state. I'll post something on this in a minute, to save me
typing it all out again.

But once kundalini has been raised once, the whole energy body begins to
reorganize itself. What exactly happens is difficult to ascertain but the
energy body seems to start growing and developing towards what will become a
new 'normal' state of being.

www.hermeticresearch.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.hermeticresearch.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
After i had mine years ago that intensity lasted a week or so. I do a lot of Magickal energy work on a daily basis and the way i understand it is that although it may not feel the same to you, that doesn't mean that you no longer hold the same level of energy, it just means you've gotten use to it. Kind of like a hot shower, at first its stings and burns, but your body adjusts to the higher temperature. Its the same principle with this kind of energy. The above poster listed some good info, wish i had this kind of info when i went though it lol I relied on my guides to help me through it, it was most definitely trial and error on my part trying to figure out what was going on lol.

EDIT: I've heard the crackling and such after my experience also. I heard it for a month or so afterwords, then it slowly became less frequent. I attribute this to my body adjusting to the increase in energy. I still hear it when I raise a lot of energy up for whatever work I'm doing, but you get used to it lol
edit on 9-1-2012 by roaland because: add info

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I always wonder if maybe I should go on to a special diet to "increase" my kundalini energy experience. I don't eat bad stuff but certainly they aren't that healthy (fast food, pizzas, and occasional beers). I don't do drugs or smoke. I do exercise though. I just ordered the Chinese medicine balls to see if they would help me to channel my chi energy. I am hoping I can accomplish this feat. See the video clip.

www.youtube.com...

He basically uses his chi coming out from his finger tips to move the baoding balls. There are little movements by the fingers and the hand. Most Youtube clips on the baoding are somewhat.....lame, for the lack of better words.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
Thanks for the replies. I always wonder if maybe I should go on to a special diet to "increase" my kundalini energy experience. I don't eat bad stuff but certainly they aren't that healthy (fast food, pizzas, and occasional beers). I don't do drugs or smoke. I do exercise though...

If you want to "increase" your Kundalini energy experience, do not consume soft drinks, coffee and alcohol anymore. Reduce your sugar intake as much as you can... Sugar is your worst enemy. You should also eat raw garlic, take spirulina, ginseng, drink vervain tea and infusions of ginger roots.

edit on 10-1-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join