It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Hitler’s Germany, Stalin’s Russia and the United States Have in Common?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

A picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case, Ron Paul's advertisement speaks volumes. I have posted threads on here about the indefinite detetion of detainee's who have no been charged with a crime. NDAA is a hot button topic, but the fear is that it will be forgotten about eventually. Obama says he won't use it, but what about those who come after him? We are slowly becoming a facist state.

edit on 9-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I`ll take a shot.
All three had a populace that were too dumbed down to separate the lies from the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The question is...

How could you EVER support someone who supports this legislation? Really? There has to be some things that are deal breakers when chosing your representative, and if this isn't one of them for you... then... I don't know what to say...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is not elected President the United States will have no hope of liberty remaining with in our shores.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I posted this image to my Facebook page this morning. A friend from Israel messaged me and told me Israel needs added to the list. Of course I am sure there are many, many countries that should be included. This does not make light of what is happening in the United States whatsoever though.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They where and are run by Megalomaniacs who hoodwinked the voters and turned out to be warmongers and liars

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The saddest thing is that it isn't like this was an E O either, it was a "majority". Come all elections it is time that we remember these traitors and how they so feared our liberty and voted to make us all criminals and serfs.

Derek

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I would move because they wont Ron in.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
If Ron Paul is not elected President the United States will have no hope of liberty remaining with in our shores.

LOL. NO!!!!!

then you do what the very FIRST americans did and re claim that liberty. grow a spine, we wouldnt be here if it weren't for their actions.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Right electing paul will change anything just like how Obama was elected and things are still the same the idealists meet cold hard reality.

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You know what! It is 100% true he wont us it... THE NEXT ONE WILL! Wake up it is how it's done and has been done for years now. Smoke and mirrors and we always fall for it each and every time.

Slapped by the Left...Punched from the Right....Screwed by both of them!

Ron Paul wont change it! Nor could Obama. Why would he? If Paul wins it is becaus they want him to...
edit on 9-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Right electing paul will change anything just like how Obama was elected and things are still the same the idealists meet cold hard reality.

Yawn.

This is kind of a red herring. So you think Ron Paul is a bad choice, yet avoid your opinion on the NDAA. I assume you're for it...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

They also all have had progressive minded leaders. Do what I say not what I do.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have quite a fan base, neo. 4 stars on your comment in under five minutes on this low visibility thread....
That's almost conspiracy worthy...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You assume wrong what i am against is people repeating history and lifting up politicians like they did with the current potus the messiah and here we are 3 years later and Paul is the new messiah who is going to do everything for them blah blah blah.

For a group of people who supposedly pride themselves of "free thinking" they beleive and tow lock step with whatever they say.

You know how you tell when a politician is lying? their lips are moving.
edit on 9-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

You assume wrong what i am against is people repeating history and lifting up politicians like they did with the current potus the messiah and here we are 3 years later and Paul is the new messiah who is going to do everything for them blah blah blah.

For a group of people who supposedly pride themselves of "free thinking" the beleive and tow lock step with whatever they say.

You know how you tell when a politician is lying? their lips are moving.

Yeah, but you're still kind of avoiding the issue. Your arguement is that all politicians are bad, and you can never trust anyone, yet you pride yourself in being a realist. Those are two conflicting viewpoints... Seems like a bit of cognitive disonance is going on....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They all "had" a dictator.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

If everyone who votes for Ron Paul thinks like that and Ron Paul is elected, the United States will have no hope of liberty remaining with in our shores. In truth, when the People stand resolved to defend liberty to their last dying breath, it matters not who the President is.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yeah well the topic is about electing Paul because this nation is a bloody thristy saveage communistic fascist state that goes beyond orwellian means to usurp power and control.

Elect Paul to save your soul.

That is the topic not Neo as for the evil right winger republican in the thread the Patriot Act and the NDAA and Sopa should never have existed but of course the current Messiah in the oval office has presided over the largest expansion of power and control in this nations history but of course the largest expansions of power and control has always been from the left of this country but pay no attention to those facts this is about how the left and the right are the same and yet there are clear examples of what "big government" is said to be and what the reality.

And their defenders of saying how their guy is different from my point of view i see little difference to those who put politicians on pedstals.

Conflicted view when any supporter has nothing negative to say about whoever they support there is the conflict because they never fail to see anything beyong their rose color glasses.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The funny thing is if Ron Paul had been President this law would still be in effect. Do you know why? The majority of congress voted for it and could overide a Presidential Veto. And when that happens your presidency is dead. So Bush or Obama or Ron Paul and veto or no it would still be here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join