It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 10: Stem Cell Checkpoint China 

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We stop off at Africa on our way to China to understand who really is the behind this marriage and ask, is this the best partnership?  Can we live forever?  Stem cells may hold the key to this interesting concept, but do we believe that because mice showed an increase in lifespan, that this will duplicate in the human being, or do we risk being mutated?  Keep your eyes open and visit your favorite Lake frequently or your Lake may disappear.  And why should I let you through the checkpoint?  Comment on why you should be allowed in and there may be a prize at the other side of the gate... well, dependent upon if you have the best response with the most stars.  Think wisely and make your move!   

Links

Thread China increases economic ties with Africa-A new era of colonialism for Africa

Thread Living forever or at least for a very long time

Response Member Manhater Response

Thread Lake Disappears overnight

Thread Why should I let you through the checkpoint?

Response Member JIMC5499 Response

Response Member graceunderpressure Response

Response Member GringoViejo Response

Response Member getreadyalready Response

Response Member mileysubet Response

Response Member H1ght3chHippie Response

Response Member graceunderpressure Response

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Although I appreciate the ReCaps... I don't appreciate the use of some of the language (in this case used twice with bad edit-masks that didn't work at all). And this just makes our jobs as Moderators harder to have a website where "all ages" can enjoy ("because if Bryan can do it, then why can't we?).

Other than that, the recaps seem to be progressing nicely. Just quit using words that are against the Terms and Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com;

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.
edit on 1/9/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: to add T&C's

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Simply amazing.

I was watching, and at around 4:50 the little Brian, (or is it Bryan??? please clarify!) appeared behind the castle walls, talking. WTF? I busted out laughing. You guys on the production crew really know how to out do yourselves.

Little quirks like that make the recaps an awesome show. Kudos. That is thinking outside the box.

However, I do think The %&$ hits the fan scenario was properly edited. It was fuzzed, and non-offensive. In writing, it's easy to type TSHTF, but how do you put that into words? In a video production, you have to make allowances, and I think you guys did it right. To discuss a scenario about TSHTF, you have to do something. Saying the poop goes through the air circulating device just doesn't cut it. Right?

Off topic: I posted in BBQ about Blogs. Could that be a future topic? Does ATS want blogs back, or are they a thing of the past? I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
LOL, Big Brian Meets Little Brian in an ongoing discussion. I can see so many variations of discussion happening there. HIDE THE AR-15 Big Brian!

Seriously though, just absolutely cool recap on some great threads I would not have seen. Thanks Brian and crew.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Flint2011 because: Typos and mispellings.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Not going to give this thread a go sorry. but i will say that I'm 100% behind stem cell research and progress its a shame that not many others share my view.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

i enjoy bryan's work in the recap videos. but i miss the johnny anonymous videos. any chance at seeing johnny videos in the future?

-subfab

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

From what I understand, other members who participated in the ATS videos didn't have the time required to commit to it. Brian seems to have the time so far. I liked Johnny Anon myself. He was cool. I didn't care for the conspiracy chics much. I have come to the conclusion that Brian is so far doing a great job and I really like his recaps. Nothing like before though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yeah Johnny Anon is a pro. Great sense of humor.

Oh and to the admin, my U2U message said "Recap 09" even though it's 10. Just a fyi on the little mishap. Not a big deal though.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
well I watched the entire thing and laughed when the castle appeared. That was very good.

I didn't ever see the jonny anon vids so can't comment about that.

I think the recaps are sharp, content is brief but very effective. Well done!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have shut the door behind George bush and Tony Blair,

Let me in, they might figure out how to open it............

new topics

top topics

join