It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Cantona seeking nomination to run for president of France.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
French Football legend Eric Cantona is seeking to gain nomination for president of France.

I am a concerned citizen. [...] I speak today more seriously than usual, but with a keen sense of my responsibility at a time when our country is in front of difficult choices and determining its future.
That commitment makes me turn to you because you are in the public; you occupy a major role in the everyday life of your citizens, our fellow citizens; you are a strong link of trust in politicians, in the future our institutions, and social ties that you help to build day after day, month after month, year after year.
If you give me your initials, I shall bring this powerful idea, with many others as determined as me, and I will do on your behalf.

www.thejournal.ie...

I remember not so long ago a thread here on ATS about Cantona talking about the banks and encouraging people to move their money. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be interested to hear any french members opinion on this. Do people take him seriously, does he have a chance of gaining a nomination?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
VOTE KING ERIC!

Come on ATS, you've all jumped on the Ron Paul band wagon, now it's time for the Cantona threads, the vids....I wanna see the King Eric for President sigs in your posts lol, more like Eric for King.....

Bring back the monarchy, all hail the King.....Viva La France!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
yess!! this would be amazing for france and the world in general.

classic hard justice:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

"classic hard justice"

I lol'd.

His Kung Fu is the best!
edit on 9-1-2012 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join