It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased UFO Activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I recently had a conversation with a friend (who, incidentally, claims to be a Starchild). This is going to sound very strange, as it's a mixture of government conspiracy, starchild legends, and UFO sighting.

The conversation concerned our UFO experiences...she has had several. One time, a UFO hovered above her car after she fell asleep at the wheel and somehow DROVE her car over fifteen miles along very dangerous curvy roads before she woke up. Another time, she and her boyfriend were out camping when she heard over a scanner some police reports of a UFO in the area. They continue communicating regarding the craft, and meanwhile she sensed the UFo was very close by. In fact, she heard noises like a robot moving around the tent. Needless to say, this experience terrified her. Anyway, I just wanted to make the point that this friend - I'll call her Rachel - is no stranger to alien activity.

Very recently, the place she has been staying at was host to a very strange light. Two people reported seeing a red glowing UFO...Rachel did not see the UFO, but she saw something else that was very very strange. She saw the door to her room swing open and shut, open and shut. A strange energy, a sentience, kept passing through. She got up and looked out, but there was never anything visible.

She knows that the entities or aliens are urging her to leave, because there are people after her. She has never full explained exactly why they are pursuing her...apparently, she is one of the top-level starchildren, and that makes her a giant target. I guess she plays a huge role in the future of something or other...

What this all comes down to is, has anyone else noticed increased UFO activity? Are extraterrestrials getting bolder in their scouting trips? Are they preparing for something?

Have you ATS lurkers noticed anything like this?
edit on 9-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i saw something today. i am 90% certain. shot accross the sky from right to left for about 0.5 seconds before disappearing into thick cloud. of course there was a chance it was an illusion or something given the fact i was driving and it only occurred for a brief moment, but nevertheless i have also been feeling a lot of 'shift' right now in general energy, lots of weird stuff.

interested to see what more sightings pop up over the next few weeks or so.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've also heard about this energy shift. I haven't trained myself enough to be able to sense such energy, but apparently something big is either happening or about to happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah guys, I like unicorns and fairyfrogs too.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by football6
Yeah guys, I like unicorns and fairyfrogs too.

Dont like the content of the thread
Dont post.

It makes you less of a tool.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
What this all comes down to is, has anyone else noticed increased UFO activity?

I've noticed that there has been an increase in hoaxes and fantasy accompanied by a decrease in worthwhile UFO reports from credible sources. Which I suppose makes sense. With no solid UFO reports to consider, people are turning their attention to more of the nonsense and bullcrap that fills up the void.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by football6

Not very astute there are ya...

The question is : Has anyone noticed increased ufo activity lately?

Just a bit of research will show anyone who wants to know, there is massively increased ufo activity 2011-2012 to present... just take a peek at the ufo reporting centers like MUFON and others... are they all lying or mistaken?

Some of them are ... Some people report using MUFON and clearly are trolling and abusing the service by leaving some lame fake reports.. but those aren't very common...

There are also quite a few "birds" that are mistaken for a disk craft, and these are easy to spot...

But this isn't the question... The question is has the activity increased, and the answer is yes definitely...

I also take it you don't think abductions are real? This is okay, it is your free choice even if you are wrong..

I grew up with a girl my age that has been abducted all her life, and still to this day it happens to her.. She remembers everything and never needed any regression hypnotist to reveal anything..

Some people will never believe any of this is real, some even see a UFO and still refuse to accept it as real.. This is what we call being in a permanent state of DENIAL...It is surprisingly a common human reaction to things we do not want to be true.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am highly astute. I did not ask whether there were official or nonofficial reports of activity; you are assuming that's what I refer to.

Abductions? I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of such events. There are numerous theories either support or negate existing accounts, but it is certainly food for thought. But you have to take into account that some people are so overwrought with the amount of lies and duplicity that the government has displayed, they may go too deep into the matter and lose their minds, resulting in half-baked allegations that are neither true nor sensible.

In any case, I am speaking of eyewitness accounts, as well as personal experiences regarding alien activity. And of course people are going to ridicule UFOs. There are bulls**t accounts and theories involved in everything. "President Obama is the Antichrist"; "Bush was a reptilian"; "The economic meltdown is a mass conspiracy designed by the Illuminati to force us to consolidate our monetary systems and eventually introduce the New World Order"; "Herman Cain was a last-ditch effort by a satanic cult meant to establish the slavery of women nationwide". ...Okay, I made that last one up. But my point is, there's all sort of bs floating around. But this is not a discussion of the verity of UFOs. It's a discussion of increased activity.

Therefore, I repeat: Has anyone personally noticed or witnessed an increase in UFO activity lately? (I really wish I didn't have to make it sound like an interrogation...)
edit on 11-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

edit on 11-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

umm, I wasn't addressing you in the post above.... just take a peek at who I am replying to up there...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Starchild23

umm, I wasn't addressing you in the post above.... just take a peek at who I am replying to up there...

I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding
...do carry on.

new topics

top topics

join