It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Conspiracy(Recovered)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hey, phage may not be here to respond, but this made me think.....(Stay with me.....):

Well, lets put it this way: even if you remove all the pics and just listen to the story, and then start digging into it.... you will find a vast plethora of evidence to back most of it up.

Using that idea ^ ^ ^ above.....what if you applied it to the first "Star Wars" movie?? Take away the visuals, and the scored music.....and just broke down "Star Wars" to its basics??

Think about it.......

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
While I really enjoy this film, I do always worry when some of the more convincing/well made movies of this ilk begin to creep into this field of ufology and not only, as someone has already said, muddy the waters, but actually add themselves to the folklore and conspiracy.

I I LOVE Alternative 3, it's one of my favourite movies of all time but while we can appreciate that these films may indeed be based on or at least contain elements of truth, they are still just movies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

Agreed, still one have to wonder what the makers hope to get out of it...

High production values and (assuming alot of the footage is faked) alot of work on those pictures... Webdesign, server space etc... And not trying to sell anything.

What do they want to get out?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

im sure hes been to lots of conventions and made lots of money at esoteric circle jerk sessions.

What he gets out of it is attention and money.....

You seem willing to believe anyone who tells you what you WANT to hear.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I recognize in the first look. This is a "photoshoped" central part of a crashed F-14 Tomcat. Look carefully:
F-14 Tomcat

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Here's a hint (from this thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the movie:

The original image:

www.network54.com...

If it's "real", why do something like this?

I recognize in the first look. This is a "photoshoped" central part of a crashed F-14 Tomcat. Look carefully:
F-14 Tomcat

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join