It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Conspiracy(Recovered)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This thread is about a film done by Seb Janiak and was covered on ats in 2008 briefly. I hereby bring this to the attention for everyone that have not seen/heard of this yet.

When i first saw this movie i didn´t know much about conspiracies, and this movie was what basically catapulted me into this field.

I find this to be some of the most fascinating material on UFOs and Government coverups i have found so far, with an awesome presentation and alot of pictures/theories to accompany it. In my opinion, the vast amount of pictures would take a very large number of people a very large time to "fake", and therefore i have to assume at least many of them are actually real. Furthermore i haven´t seen any good debunking of this material, and the producer claims:

"This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary."

Judge for yourself (WATCH IN HD)

edit on 9-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here's a hint (from this thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the movie:

The original image:

www.network54.com...

If it's "real", why do something like this?
edit on 1/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Its been a while, but I have seen this film. And the way he chose to do it was interesting.

But what I find even more interesting, is that we live in a time that allows our government or anyone else to publish legitimate images, and legitimate video, and even tell the truth knowing that it will be debunked and pooh poohed by the majority of the public.

That isn't to say the images in this film are legit. It's to say if they were, we would probably never know for certain because all that is needed is to publish the truth through a questionable source, or make a few obvious "mistakes", and you're guaranteed they will never be believed.

Muddying the waters is something those in the seats of power are very adept at. Insuring that even if the truth does get out, it will never be believed by the masses.
edit on 1/9/2012 by Klassified because: reword and eta

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
will check the video nonetheless. Never heard of it, let´s see what it got.

it always amaze me how fast phage finds the threads, reads them, search for related links, and debunk them. 7 minutes this time.
I want a computer like his!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

"This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary."

Sorry........first part above is false....but, second part is definitely true.

By the way, you quted from the YouTube video description, which I repeated above......but, you neglected to add the rest, so I will now:

T.O.C. is a 20 min sci-fi film by artist and director Seb Janiak, covering many of the greatest conspiracies that we know today.

There, for all to read......

It IS fiction, and therefore not a "documentary". Only 3 minutes in, and "moons falling" to hit Earth, and then the well-known hoaxed photos of "giants"??

Entertaining, marginally. But scientific? Not at all.
edit on Mon 9 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah, well. At 19.39 it shows that stealth boat from the James Bond series, "Tomorrow Never Dies". Check "http://fooyoh.com/geekapolis_gadgets_wishlist/1170823" for comparison. It is even parked in the same bay.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

it always amaze me how fast phage finds the threads, reads them, search for related links, and debunk them. 7 minutes this time.

It's what he does for a living.
Just kidding Phage.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lol using all the giant skeleton pics taken from that photoshop competition a few years back was kinda funny.

I recognized this image that they said was from a battle over a UFO

In this image, the USS Iowa is firing shells from its cannon that travel about twice the speed of sound. While the shells themselves will likely produce their own shock waves as they travel through the air, it is the shock wave caused by the explosion of the cannons that is visible on the water.

And this one they said was HAARP :

Which is the German National Supercomputer at LRZ

edit on 9-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here's a hint (from this thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the movie:

The original image:

www.network54.com...

If it's "real", why do something like this?

Let's create a different version of the typical: "Pictures, or it didn't happen."
The new version says "Data, please, or the pics were photoshopped."
And the machinegun chatter of words without representation were just ...words.

...And Kenneth Arnold was a CIA agent? His sighting was June 24, 1947. The CIA was officially started on July 26, 1946. You've heard of Agent 007? Arnold must have been Agent 001.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I was not quoting anything from the youtube vid, but from his official webpage. No where does he state it is a work of fiction.

What he says is this:

THE ORION CONSPIRACY. FOREWORD : More than fifty years of disinformation and manipulation in the shadow of the media have divided and impoverished public opinion, so as to control it all the better. This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary. Forget the words "esoteric" or "fantastic", here we're speaking about REALITY…

www.theorionconspiracy.com...

link   
reply to post by Aliensun

...And Kenneth Arnold was a CIA agent? His sighting was June 24, 1947. The CIA was officially started on July 26, 1946. You've heard of Agent 007? Arnold must have been Agent 001.

No idea what your point is but Bond was not with the CIA.

link   
Reasonably entertaining,but the subtitles which you just can't not read made it very difficult to listen and hear the spoken words correctly.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Very interesting pic you found there Phage!

However as stated, i do not believe ALL of them to be real... it is obvious that you need some planted easily debunkable pics in a project like this, to keep the GOVT off your back =)

Still the pure amount of them leads me to believe there is a core of truth somwhere here.

Many of his "revelations" checks out okay, vimanas, russian ufo incidents etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I was not quoting anything from the youtube vid...

Yes, but if you follow the link then......perhaps you missed the uploader's comments on the vid, but they are there, thought they were important to point out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I picked up on the "Kenneth Arnold was CIA" reference too.....also thought it stunk:

...And Kenneth Arnold was a CIA agent? His sighting was June 24, 1947. The CIA was officially started on July 26, 1946.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So his "revelations" are not revelations at all. Just rehashed claims.

Add that to hoaxed images and "This film is neither a work of fiction, nor a documentary" and what do you get?

BTW, if it isn't fiction and it isn't a documentary (non-fiction), what the hell is it? Cute line but it is self-contradictory nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, lets put it this way: even if you remove all the pics and just listen to the story, and then start digging into it.... you will find a vast plethora of evidence to back most of it up. And this has nothing to do with his movie or claims.

Some of what he says, granted, is very hard to fact check, online, at least.

Nevertheless, it is a very interesting story calling attention to alot of the major conspiracy theories floating about, as well as linking alot of seeming "random happenings" that you otherwise would not notice to be anything out of the ordinary.

Some of the pictures might be misleading or outright falsified, of course, but that is not the point.

It is a good "introductory course to conspiracies for the novice" so to speak, as at least some of it is truth(distorted or not)

Get my drift?

edit on 9-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Very interesting??? I liked it, gonna do more looking into it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Some facts like the Thule society and the Vril society that that NAZI's had associations with advanced technology thrown in...The rest is a mashup of all the super cool conspiracies I love!

A bit entertaining as this is all stuff I would have believed when I was 12!

The Yogi in the super collider was awesome! But geeze all this shows me is that photoshop made me a more skeptical lol

edit on 9-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

Sorry you do not get one of those yet

You have to be upgrared to a NSA, CIA, FBI, Multi accound Moderator to have one off those BABY

Ho by the way S & F
Like they say the thrue is stanger than fiction.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join