It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Been on ats for awhile, done some posting etc.. whats the easiest way to keep updated on a thread? I've recently been on a thread and had to either refresh the page or leave and come back. Is there an easier way to keep upto date??

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello,

When you log in, at the top of the page is a bar with different choices. Click on the one that say *My ATS*, that will take you to a page where all the threads you have posted in will show.

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshy77
Been on ats for awhile, done some posting etc.. whats the easiest way to keep updated on a thread? I've recently been on a thread and had to either refresh the page or leave and come back. Is there an easier way to keep upto date??

yes.. go to my posts on the bottom ribbon.. it will keep the majority of the threads you posted to .. or.. you can check your subscriptions in your profile.. by default, all your replies are by default are 'checked' at the bottom of each reply.. UNLESS you UN-check them they will always be in your subscribed threads in your profile..

or.. you can always bookmark them in your browser..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So they do not appear in real-time?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You could reset the amount of time between page refreshes on your computer.
There are Firefox apps. for that.

edit on 9-1-2012 by FrozenMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FrozenMist

Thanks...
2nd

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshy77

So i'm not computer savvy.. how'd you go about doing that? Step by step if possible i am computer dense!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshy77

If you reply to a post or subscribe to a thread (via the buttons at the top and bottom) it will be saved in the Subscribed Threads area of your "My ATS" page for future reference. Hope that helps.

edit on 9/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 9/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Firehose will keep real time updates, the Recent Posts page refreshes with your browser.

edit on 9-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some of us also keep multiple pages open.
I usually have "my ATS" open, and refresh it once in a while, and then recent posts open in another window to keep track of the most recent replies.
Often, after a while, I have to close a couple of pages, I end up with too many open.

top topics

join