It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Reasons Not To Bomb Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Its a bit like a patient going to the doctor, and the doc. saying saying you have the start of a disease called "Radical islam with a nuke"..We can remove the cells causing this condition, but the patient might die during the operation.If you dont have the operation their is a high probability that you will die anyway.If We do this procedure it might start of a condition known as China Russian agression syndrome...so while we are doing the operation we will have to remove the China Russian agresion syndrome cells as well...."Will i be ok after that"..askes the patient...."well if nothing goes wrong during the operation,i can see you enjoying a long life"..."But what if something goes wrong/"..."Well were all going to die anyway says the doc.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

How about WW3?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

How about were I said I was there and was part of teams that located them?

hahahahahaha, sure ya did lol

I love this website, lot of funny people

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec

Originally posted by Reaper2137

How about were I said I was there and was part of teams that located them?

hahahahahaha, sure ya did lol

I love this website, lot of funny people

What people don't understand is that sadamm always had this crap buried. After the war began it was game on to secure the WMDs there were their. now we have some if not most, and the rest is held by the enemy.. go figure.. I also love people like you!

It always amazes me that there are people such as your self, that have parts of your body shoved up other parts. I've just got to tell you, I'm not doing it, to see things from my point of view. Truth is Truth its out their now infront of the whole world..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To bad your truth has no facts and actual proof.

The only weapons they had there were the chemical weapons we gave them. So unless you physically took pictures/video please share, because smart people just don't take other peoples words.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I find stupid. Statements by supposedly smart people that they know what the ultimate Game Plan is as far as what IRAN is trying to achieve and what the United States...a Super Power that has been working on the IRANIAN issue as well as praticing War Plans for DECADES as well as developing Weapons to work within these plans that are benificial to the Greater Overall Plan in general.

I have worked with people and the Military of the U.S. and other nations and I can tell you this...NONE of these people are in anyway the Stark Raving Lunatics that many people on this board have portrayed them. These people do not want WAR and they would much rather be home caring for their families instead of having to be thousands of miles away on the deck of a Carrier or stationed in a post in the #@&%$&@ DESERT! I hate the DESERT!

I can tell you with 100% accuracy that if it were not for the U.S. grounding Israel....they would already have attacked Iranian Nuclear sites and what a Radioactive mess that would be! I can also tell you with a slightly lower probability that unless IRAN actually does something stupid such as try to block the Strait with their Navy or EVEN MUCH MORE MORONIC...declares to the world...whether it is true or not...that it has developed a Nuclear Bomb...doing the later would force the U.S. into action that it does not want to do given how close the time has come to Iran folding under the pressure of it's own people and DO THE RIGHT THING...that being...let the Nuclear Inspectors back in to ALL SITES and stand down it's feeble excuse of a Military.

Iran could be a very prosperous modern country with the amount of Oil reserves it has as well as Natural Gas...it could in mater of 5 years become an example of a wealthy populous and Democratic progressive nation. Now why would any country not want that? The truth is...the Majority of Iranians do want just that...it is but a few Old Guard Dino's that hold back a story of Sucess!

If anyone disputes this than I give you this one example of why this is so....IRAN has decided to pick a fight with the UNITED STATES...knowing full well it cannot win a war against it. I don't know about you but if I have the chance of either diving into clear clean water as apposed to diving into a concrete slab...I pick the water!
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Top US Nuclear Expert Tells Obama: There Is No Weapons Threat From Iran

The former dirctor of U.S. programs for production of nuclear materials and components for nuclear weapons, Clinton Bastin, sent an open letter to President Obama the morning of January 13, explaining that there is no weapons threat from Iran's fully safeguarded nuclear power and research programs. A copy of the letter, which the nuclear scientist also sent to the Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations, was made available to 21st Century Science & Technology magazine yesterday.

www.larouchepac.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join