It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Performance Artist Vermin Supreme's campaign for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'd actually never heard of this guy until he showed up at a Ron Paul Rally today but apparently he's been a fixture on the political scene for decades. Long enough to have a Wikipedia article with a picture of him glitter bombing candidate Randall Terry during a debate.

I think I love this guy.

He's campaigning on a platform of Zombie Awareness and is promising everyone a pony (I think Majic wants a My Little Pony, but if Vermin wins, he may have to do with the fuzzy grain-eating kind.)

Some points from Wikipedia:

Oct 29, 2011: He is to be listed on the 2012 Democratic Party primary ballot in New Hampshire.[11]
Oct 29, 2011: He participated in a satirical debate against a representative of the campaign of deceased British occultist Aleister Crowley.[12]
Dec 19, 2011: Participated in "Lesser-Known Candidates Forum" and 'glitterbombs' fellow candidate Randall Terry as he claimed that Jesus told him to turn Terry gay.[13]

Here's his website: www.verminsupreme.com... (even the disclaimers are hilarious)

CNBC story on Vermin Supreme

Apparently he also attempted to interview John Edwards' haircut. AND he wants to fund time travel research.

Okay, Mr. Supreme -- I'm ready for a pony!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ponies aside,
He promised to go back in time and kill infant Hitler with his own bear hands.
Seems pretty electable to me.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think Zombie Awareness is a major issue to be addressed.

Definitely more dangerous than fake nuclear rockets.

I am calling voters to inform them to vote in primaries.

This man could be the only hope for an Obama defeat.

Write in *Vermin Supreme* This November

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

"A large part of (Vermin's) platform relates to promoting better dental hygiene ('Stong Teeth for a Strong America'). To make sure the American people regularly brush and floss, he promises: 'Warrantless random no-knock dental inspections; Government issued toothpaste containing addictive yet harmless substances; Video surveillance through two way bathroom mirrors; Electronic tracking, moisture and motion sensor devices in all toothbrushes. ...Our favorite among his proposals: 'Gene splicing to create a race of winged monkeys to act as tooth fairies.' "

Be afraid; be very afraid!

If this man makes it to the White House, nobody will be safe in their own homes. What else will they "inspect" during these "Warrantless random no-knock" home invasions! Video surveillance!! Electronic tracking!!!

The "winged monkeys" would be OK though. Generally I'm opposed to "gene splicing" but in that case an exception could be made. Winged monkeys could be useful for flying to the local convenience store to pick up a Hershey Bar or something.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I see we now know who the true author of all Congressional legislation is.

I always suspected our elected officials were using scholarly people in the background.

I fully support the toothbrush mandate.

"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"

------Vermin Supreme (2013 Inaugural Address)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did he promise winged monkeys, too? Cool!

I was going to say "this campaign needs more Zombie Apocalypse"...and then I remembered all the past material that everyone is dredging up on everyone else. This campaign IS the Zombie Apocalypse!

Maybe ol' Vermin is on to something!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Vermin Supreme is my man for the 2012 elections. He is the ONLY candidate who isn't scared to take on the cavity lobby with his bold, mandatory tooth-brushing legislation. Strong Teeth, Strong Nation. And his Zombie-Powered Turbine Plan will get us off oil when the Zombie Apocalypse occurs.

Now, those are important and intriguing issues, you might say. But what about entitlements? What can Vermin Supreme offer ME as a voting rube?

Well, sir, if it's entitlements you like (and who doesn't), then you will LOVE Vermin's Free Pony Program. That's right! Vermin Supreme, when elected as Supreme Ruler, er President, will give EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN a FreePony. That's right. A free Pony. And this will create JOBS. And free energy in the form of methane! And compost! A Green, pony-powered economy for a brighter tomorrow!

So, to recap: the ONLY Candidate with a Zombie Apocalypse Energy Plan. The ONLY Candidate willing to attack tooth decay and protect Americans from the terrorism of plaque. And the ONLY Candidate to promise to give each and very American (Thats you!) a Free Pony!

So, the question is this. Are you with America, Liberty, and Mom, or are you with the Pony-hating, bad-breath terrorists and zombies?

Vermin supreme

www.verminsupreme.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Seriously, though, if you dont vote for Vermin Supreme, you might as well move to Albania andlive in an old woman's closet, because you obviously do not love Liberty.

top topics

join