It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul cuts off CNN again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kafternin

Uh, cause he wants to become the President?

And try to save this joke of a country?

If you believe that he's just in it for the money, you are truly out of your nugget.

some people..

I'm sorry, but really..come on. that's ridiculous. All you have to do is watch the man speak, he's honest and passionate. Oh and out of all the candidates Paul takes the least amount of money from Lobbyists, if he was in it for the money don't u think he'd be hitting them up? Cashing them out? No, that's Santorum, Gingrich, and Romney. Check the numbers yourself before making such ridiculous and false statements.

edit on 10-1-2012 by dannotz because: spelling

edit on 10-1-2012 by dannotz because: add to the ridiculousnessnessness

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dana Bash. You people do know who Dana bash is right? She is known for this type of stuff. notice the smirk on her face.

I think these are two version of this. I did have the page loaded. There are so many people viewing this CNN clip that is keeps resetting, the servers are slow.

There is two Versions have look.
edit on 10-1-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Good then go vote for the establishment hack. I'm tired of this criticisim of the only candidate discussing real issues.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Uh, cause he wants to become the President?

And try to save this joke of a country?

If you believe that he's just in it for the money, you are truly out of your nugget.

Why should I see anything different? I understand you worship this man and I am apparently upsetting you by simply not worshipping your god. Unfortunately that does nothing to change actual reality. It is what it is. He has accomplished nothing and made lots of money running for president for quite some time now.

You know why most of his fans are always y oung?

ALWAYS YOUNG?

some people..

I'm sorry, but really..come on. that's ridiculous. All you have to do is watch the man speak, he's honest and passionate.

If I believed he was honest and passionate, listening to him speak would be great. Unfortunately he is a politician and has been for a long time. Plus, he still has some honesty issues he actually needs to clear up.

Oh and out of all the candidates Paul takes the least amount of money from Lobbyists, if he was in it for the money don't u think he'd be hitting them up?

No because Ron Paul has nothing they want. He does not play the lobbiest game. He just takes his money FROM YOU!

Cashing them out? No, that's Santorum, Gingrich, and Romney. Check the numbers yourself before making such ridiculous and false statements.

Check my numbers before making ridiculous statements?

You people are all insane.

What I wrote was "He is only in it to make money."
What you apparently read "All the other candidates are better than Ron Paul."
Guess why he will never win?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick

Good then go vote for the establishment hack. I'm tired of this criticisim of the only candidate discussing real issues.

This is why.
You guys will never get it. Ron Paul will also never be president. Especially when all his supporters keep telling people to just go and vote for someone else anyway. Does Ron Paul tell you guys to tell us to vote for someone else? Do you think he wants us to vote for someone else? Do you think Ron Paul is happy his supporters tell people to vote for someone else?

That seems like a great way to run a campaign if you plan to NOT win.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ron Paul's campaign is nothing but a circus.
Every news agency needs an entertainment section, and Ron Paul never fails to deliver.
When he loses, yet again in a few hours, they will sense gold in the inabillity of his campaign management to handle themselves professionally. These outbursts by his campaign and his supporters will get more severe as each loss piles up as the election cycle winds down.
I view this as signs of imminent implosion. Couple this with his amateur indecisive flip flop on whether to campaign in Florida and any reasonable person can see why the media only uses him for filler material in between the serious candidates.

I bet the media wishes he were younger, so this sideshow could continue every four years, it really makes their jobs easier.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

he didn't walk out the first time.

watch the full video.

But alright, be fooled by the media, they're your buddies.

And the propaganda machine rolls on, diluting millions everyday. Even those that say they're "aware".

pffft.

Wait, now I am really confused. The one thing everyone agreed on was that he walked out of the diner as well as the interview. Now you say he did not walk out of the diner?

Is he still in the diner?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

Originally posted by peponastick

This is why.
You guys will never get it. Ron Paul will also never be president. Especially when all his supporters keep telling people to just go and vote for someone else anyway. Does Ron Paul tell you guys to tell us to vote for someone else? Do you think he wants us to vote for someone else? Do you think Ron Paul is happy his supporters tell people to vote for someone else?

That seems like a great way to run a campaign if you plan to NOT win.

Anti Ron Paul people like yourself, Annie, Outkast, and especially Troll Tinfoil are unreasonable. Their is no reasoning with you. Most RP supporters have tried to get you to truly research and educate yourselves on the man but you refuse to. So go ahead and vote who you want to. We are tired of leading sheeple to the water who turn their noses up at it. When the country stays the same route and worsens you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

You being a prime example. Ron Paul is in it for the money when he didn't take 1.6 million from Freddie Mae like Newt and he isnt worth half a billion like Romney. He lives in a modest home compared to most other candidates. You guys squawk this BS and the facts and research prove you wrong time and time again.

The one guy who is not actually in it for the money you slander but those that are really in it for the money get a free pass.

Same with people who scream freedom and the constitution and in the same breath call RP a looney, you know the guy who preaches both on a consistent bases?

Hypocritical shills the lot of you. This is ATS, I would think most people who sign up to this website know what the MSM media is all about. Most know not to be fooled by edited interviews, out of context statements, and just plan half truths, and falsehoods, and loaded questions etc etc.

Furthermore no one views RP as Christ like, they like his IDEAS. You know ideas like freedom, liberty, and the Constitution?

You got a problem with those things? If so wouldn't that make you anti American as they come?

If RP is our God, the media is your God, sucking the msm tit of lies, deception, and propaganda. Doesn't that leave a bad after taste in your mouth?

But continue on and spread your lies that anyone with half a brain can research and see are not based on fact or are just plain silly and stupid in the first place.

Now run along and go watch some CNN and Fox news little lemmings.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Anti Ron Paul people like yourself, Annie, Outkast, and especially Troll Tinfoil are unreasonable. Their is no reasoning with you.

Get your crap straight so I can take you seriously and talk with you like a functioning adult. What makes me ANTI- Ron Paul exactly? Because I do not blindly worship him, I am against him? This is why he will lose.
Ron Paul is the ONE candidate that might be vote worthy, but I am not 100% on that. I have some reservations. I have way more reservations about the others. I thought if I asked Ron Paul fans to clear up those reservations everything would be fine.

Instead they labeled me and told me to take my vote elsewhere.

I need to have a conversation based in reality and when you start off in fantasy land I can barely convince myself to read on. This morning I certainly cannot.

Come back to Earth and make some sense in the real world and try again. Just making things up and getting angry is not helping.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Furthermore no one views RP as Christ like, they like his IDEAS. You know ideas like freedom, liberty, and the Constitution?

NEWSFLASH!!!!

RON PAUL invents freedom, liberty and the Constitution, move over Al Gore, you only invented the internet. Hahahaha

The worship Ron Paul is adorned with never ceases to amaze in its arrogance and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The ideas he supports. He does in fact support these ideas are you arguing that he does not?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The ideas he supports. He does in fact support these ideas are you arguing that he does not?

I argue he hides behind those big names.
He would not have voted for Civil Rights. Look at his excuse, He uses all of those words. He says it infringed on Liberties and Freedoms and its unconstitutional.

Whenever he is wrong on something he totes out those phrases as if to make it all right. They are just a convenient excuse for him, nothing more. He does them diservice and demeans them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The first interview was cut on CNN to make it look like he walked out.

Watch the full video, i'm sure you can find it on youtube..He didn't walk out at all. no matter what these crazy freedom haters say.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yea and putting words in peoples mouths is pretty bad too.

Where did anyone say he invented those things?

You're really going to get on him for supporting the Constitution?

ahh forget it, this'll go nowhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yea and putting words in peoples mouths is pretty bad too.

Where did anyone say he invented those things?

You're really going to get on him for supporting the Constitution?

ahh forget it, this'll go nowhere.

I will quote you the important part,
"his ideas".
The poster attributed Liberty, Freedom and the Constitution as Ron Paul's ideas.

Just like you ascertain anyone against Ron Paul is not for Freedom. Hahahaha

Tell that to the minorities who now know Ron Paul is against the Civil Rights Act.
The only one in the race that is against Freedom is Ron Paul, and it is on record.
He can wishy washy explain it all he wants by saying it took away liberty and freedom from property rights but the only ones who will accept it are racists or the blind worshippers who ignore it because they want him elected at all costs.
edit on 10-1-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Anti Ron Paul people like yourself, Annie, Outkast, and especially Troll Tinfoil are unreasonable. Their is no reasoning with you. Most RP supporters have tried to get you to truly research and educate yourselves on the man but you refuse to.

I have educated myself and I do not agree with the direction Ron Paul wants to take this country. To me it is going backward. Forward is the only direction. For one - ALL civil rights should be National and not subject to personal beliefs by state vote.

I'm old enough to remember before the Fair Housing Act - - how "same think" people could create communities and legally keep others out. IMO - similar situations would occur in giving states rights that infringe on civil liberties.

States need rights that directly affect their geographical locations - business opportunities - etc - - which they already have.

I do not agree with Ron Paul. That is not unreasonable. That is my right of opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Instead of me creating a thread on this here is what Revolution Super PAC has to say about Ms.Dana Bash: www.revolutionpac.com... . They are calling for the removal of her from CNN due to her bias reporting regarding Ron Paul. Here she is quoted on John King USA:

“I’m sure you talk to Republicans who are worried as well, just like I am,” Bash offered from New Hampshire, “that Ron Paul will continue on long into the spring and summer … He could really hurt whomever the Republican nominee is because, still, nobody thinks, even if he does well here in New Hampshire, that he will ultimately be the nominee.” If you would like to see her removed for her remarks here is the contact info for CNN:

Phone: 404-827-1500
Fax: 404-827-1784 (Public Relations)
Email/Web: www.CNN.com...

Although I wouldn't hold your breath about her termination, just found out she is actually married to John King. Yes the anchor for CNN and whose show she appeared on
edit on 1/10/2012 by Irish614 because: added some facts.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The first interview was cut on CNN to make it look like he walked out.

Watch the full video, i'm sure you can find it on youtube..He didn't walk out at all. no matter what these crazy freedom haters say.

???
so him ripping off the microphone and leaving was all CGI by CNN???

why is that ron paul supporters are continuously calling people names???

freedom hater, huh???

pick up a history book and then tell me who the freedom haters are...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I think your lacking key points and historical observation. The only reason why Paul wanted to run for President in 1988 as a libertarian is because guess who was the front runner Bush!!! One of the main reasons we started going to the middle east like desert storm, look at all those votes Bush got, Electoral votes! Don't you think Ron Paul wants to run for president so he can save America once and for all? If you look back you can see the patterns, don't you think if Ron Paul won in 1988 do you think we would have all these problems over seas? I don't think we would.

The media disregarded Paul then and they disregard him now.

1988 Results

I guess you can say those are the results that changed U.S. history.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

He didn't rip off the microphone, and he had already answered all of her questions. He politely exited after she began asking the same question over and over, and he still bantered with her as he left.

It wasn't CGI, it was just convenient editing that destroyed the context. Watch the whole video.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join