It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel urging US to make a decision NOW on Iran : are you with us or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by GLontra
The Iranian president, Ahmedinajab, is not in Iran now. He is in official travel to Venezuela.

I hope they don't take it as an "opportunity" to attack Iran while its leader is outside the country.

Ahmadinejad is the leader of nothing. The mullahs are the real leaders.
Quite true.And a such should be priority targets.Without them who will support their bastards hezbollah and hamas.The animals fightingirans war for the cowards.When their gone id expect positive change in whole region.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Without them who will support their bastards hezbollah and hamas.The animals fighting irans war for the cowards.

Do you realize how stupid this comment is, given the title of this THREAD.

Israel (cowards using your logic) want their bastard (US) to fight their war for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Civilians that worked on military installations? Well, I am sorry that happened but I am sure the Japanese didn't know that. If you would of said something like they bombed downtown Honolulu that would be a different story.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This story must be a joke. Didn't Benny himself say we don't need Americas help! So why are they begging now? I guess Israel found out there's more kids in Iran than they thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like the decision has been made by the usual suspects that Iran will suffer some form of attack imminently.

www.bbc.co.uk...

In Washington, state department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said such a level of enrichment was "a further escalation" of the Iranians' "ongoing violations with regard to their nuclear obligations", and suggested "a different kind of a nuclear programme".

More alarmingly........

In Paris, a statement by the foreign ministry said the Iranian move "leaves us with no other choice but to reinforce international sanctions and to adopt, with our European partners and all willing countries, measures of an intensity and severity without precedent".

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Israel is only asking the US as a superficial formality. In truth the U.S. is being told what to do.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The Obama administration has shown complete disdain for Israel and it's leadership. In my opinion, if Israel is pushing for a public decision on Iran, then Obama will do just the opposite of what Israel wants. I'm also very sure that there are elements of the US Military (spec ops, CIA, etc) who are doing their own thing on this no matter what the 'leaders' of Israel and the USA do.

Obama's "disdan" for Israel is nothing more than political theater.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Since we (as in the poor working class) are the ones that will end up fighting this war....then how come we the American People cannot vote on this ?

Are we circumventing a congressional vote once again to push their agenda ?

Is this really what constitutes Freedom and Democracy ?

I think not but only translates into more wars for profit for the Elite.

And the Rich continue to get Richer and the Poor get Poorer...

JUST SAY NO
this should be all americans new slogan, just say no to Omama, the government, the military, wall street, and any other retard that wants to steal from you

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

In case you've not noticed, the military-industrial complex does not care what "we the people" say or want. All they have to do is get enough civilian support for there to be a self-regulating pro-military culture in the USA that automatically quells opposing views. They have already done this through propaganda.

The people who have to say no are the guys who would be rolling into Iran with guns and bombs. Their refusal to participate is really the only action that would stop this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its funny I came across this youtube video of Ron Paul talking about Israel and the U.S.contriving an incident with Iran like the Gulf of Tonkin incident as a cause to go to war with Iran.

Gulf of Tonkin

USS Liberty
The attack of the USS Liberty some believe was Israel trying to get the US involved in the 6 day war with Arab Countries.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This news of recent underground enrichment came along with the death sentence handed down for the US Marine(no such thing as an x-Marine) accused of spying for the CIA. Interesting at the least. If Iran executes this man I dont see how an extreme response can be avoided. We have all known that Iran was next, from the moment the US took out hooosane. President Bush said it straight up, he didnt mince words. Iran has had plenty of time to chill out, but they refuse, either overthrow current regime from within or it will be done for you. CIvilians will have plenty of time to duck and cover. Message to Iranian Gov. Free the Marine, ditch the nukes, or deal with not being . Simple Simon. Wether the US or Israel, or both, Irans current regime is in a world of hurt. The Marine has 20 days to appeal the death sentence...Im guessing this will be the time frame we are looking at for tsthtf in some way or another. Before anyone tries to tell me about the Marines dual citezenship or any other detail of the case, ill just say ....save your time. Hes a Marine and an American. Iranian civilians should get as far away from all regime affiliated buildings and resources ASAP. Take what they can and evacuate populated areas, leave the regime to reap what they have sewn.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Wow, yeh, because destroying a nuclear facility poses absolutely no risk to civilians.....down wind.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I feel like saying that it's nobody's fault. Everybody acted in self-interested; self-preservation.

When we die, God will be like "Oh, whatever. Human? I'm too busy right now for this."

Everybody has fears. They did what they thought was best for their country and allies.

May the best man win (but that's just a hope).

If I could prevent it I would. But this goes back too far and goes too deep.

I went back to the creation of Israel. But I think it goes back further. Probably much more.

I don't think Russia will get involved much. Just be another proxy war for them.

But I could be wrong. Who knows? Just have to wiat and see.

I'm too confused to figure out who's the bad guy right now. It's too foggy.

I keep wondering if something else is going on and all of this is just a diversion.
edit on 9-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just a thought I had for a few years now... this whole thing could be just a plot to sell weapons, lots of them, to middle-eastern countries, while justifying the missile shield which is really aimed at Russia...

Because once Iran is overthrown, what will NATO use as an excuse for expanding the missile shield in Eastern Europe? They won't have one.

Or maybe they are waiting to have done those two things to attack Iran...
- sell a boatload of weapons to middle-eastern countries, hyping Iran's nuclear threat, which they have largely done right now, the only thing ``left`` to sell to the middle-east is missile shield to more countries and more warships to Saudi Arabia.. just that is worth at least $40 billion
- have a reason (even if it's total bull) to put the missile shield in Europe... then when it's all installed, they will say that ``we can't remove it, it would be too costly and we might need it one day``

Anyway, more news :

Chinese Premier to visit Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar this weekend (Reuters)

This is probably China asking them to provide them with more oil if Iran is attacked.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by popsmayhem

Wow, yeh, because destroying a nuclear facility poses absolutely no risk to civilians.....down wind.

The nuclear fallout will end up in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and even China... I bet they'll love it... NOT.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does anybody else wonder if this 2012 hysteria that has been going on for 10+ years has somehow fueled all of this in a weird way? I don't believed all of the 2012 conspiracy BS, but sometimes I wonder if some people let it get to their head. Could a butterfly flapping its wings in south america cause a hurricane in the atlantic? Or maybe it's just exaggeration on my part.

My suspicion is that it acted as a threat multiplier. Kind of like how limiting exports of grains in russia might have contributed to the arab spring. Maybe the 2012 hysteria is the same.
edit on 9-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I would think Mar 22 (New Moon), which would give them more time to pre-position forces in a more ready state.

Watch what happens between now and that date.

But you are right, it will happen during a New Moon, it always does.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

One thing that screams out to me is the date. January 23. Where have i read that date in relation to news recently.

Oh yes. The proposed Operation "Blackout"

Internet giants Wikipedia, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, AOL, PayPal and others are contemplating an internet blackout of their services for January 23 to protest proposed SOPA legislation to be voted on January 24.

Companies including Google, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Yahoo! and Wikipedia are said to be discussing a coordinated blackout of services to demonstrate the potential effect SOPA would have on the Internet, something already being called a “nuclear option” of protesting. The rumors surrounding the potential blackout were only strengthened by Markham Erickson, executive director of trade association NetCoalition, who told FoxNews that “a number of companies have had discussions about [blacking out services]” last week.

A connection? I don't know, but where there is smoke....?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

VERY GOOD FIND!! Yep this could be it....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Israel won't be doing any attacking. Back in 2005 they warned the US that unless the US takes some action by a specific date (the same year, I don't remember the exact date) to stop Iran from acquiring the capability to make the bomb, Israel will be "forced" to act. The date came and went and nothing happened.

Should Israel attack Iran they will suddenly see the tables completely turned on them like Iraq did when Iraq invaded and annexed Kuwait. "Close friends" of the West should always be careful when they are encouraged do things that the West routinely does, but cannot even conceive of anyone outside the West as doing. Israelis are not idiots, they understand the Westerners better than any other non-Westerner.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join