It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel urging US to make a decision NOW on Iran : are you with us or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
The Iranian president, Ahmedinajab, is not in Iran now. He is in official travel to Venezuela.

I hope they don't take it as an "opportunity" to attack Iran while its leader is outside the country.

Ahmadinejad is the leader of nothing. The mullahs are the real leaders.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Since we (as in the poor working class) are the ones that will end up fighting this war....then how come we the American People cannot vote on this ?

Are we circumventing a congressional vote once again to push their agenda ?

Is this really what constitutes Freedom and Democracy ?

I think not but only translates into more wars for profit for the Elite.

And the Rich continue to get Richer and the Poor get Poorer...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I don't think that Israel has the courage to attack Iran alone, without the "all clear" sign from the US.

Israel is just posturing.

Courage isn't Israel's problem. The Israeli Defense Force would storm the gates of Hell itself just to kick the Devil in the tail and remind him it's Hanukkah.

I think Israel's largest concern here is how Obama would react with Israeli fighter bombers in the air and headed downtown en-masse. It's a fair concern. After all, Obama can't even be called a fair weather friend to many right now. He's a two faced jerk on sunny days too.

If Israel could be 110% CERTAIN that no U.S. forces of any kind would interfere *OR* send warning outside of the U.S. military that Iran has visitors coming...this would probably have already been done for better or worse, Obama is the wild card though...and even our own Allies can't predict what he'll do from one day into the next.

This is *NOT* the way the world LIKES to see leaders behave when they sit atop the largest stockpiles of the most horrific weapons known to mankind! We LIKE predictability. It's a good thing some times.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
10.1.2012 ...seems like they start WWIII on my birthday...its a nice date tho - illuminatireptilianoverlords will have fun with it

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We get it, most you people don't care
if Iran has a nuclear weapon.
Probably because your sitting in a posh
flat and know even if they have a nuclear weapon
you personally would not be affected. Your personal
views are that Israel is the cause of all the problems.
You could care less if Israel was wiped off the map.
Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes, so why not Iran?
Do you really think arming the middle east with more nuclear
weapons is a good idea? Israel just wants to be left alone now.
They are attacked with suicide bombers and threatened relentlessly. The only reason
Israel has not been invaded and attacked by other middle eastern countries
is because they know they would have there ass handed to them.
The only ally America has and the only middle eastern country
with a democracy is Israel. Even if Israel was gone from the map
these islamic countries would still be fighting each other over the shiite and sunni issue.
Israel is the only non-islamic country in the area, they are surrounded by
Islamic dictatorships that hate them, want them dead, and want the land.
Iran is making a nuclear weapon and will use it. There is no conspiracy there.
There is no military in the midde east that can defeat Israel in war. That is the only
thing keeping them alive. Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.
Iran is just not there. Pakistan and Israel having nuclear weapons is enough.
Would you give a loaded gun to a 5 year old to play with??

edit on 9-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Sorry but Mao had nukes. Stalin had nukes. Kim Jong Il had nukes. Pakistan has nukes.

People in power have one thing in common, they want to keep their power. Iran wouldn't use nukes even if they got one because they would be wiped off the map.

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, they can at it alone. If you personally want to go to war with Iran, move to Israel and join their army.

Enough with fighting wars for the elite.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is total bull. Iran has been doing this for YEARS.

Yes they have. With as many times as China, Russia and N. Korea have given them aid there's no doubt in my mind they may already have nuclear weapons. Guess we will find out soon enough yea? Make no mistake, when this junk goes down with Iran, Russia and China will get involved. Were only seeing the tip of the iceberg, theres alot more under the surface were not seeing and Israel better be damned prepared because Russia will likely take advantage of Israel's weakness when therye attacking Iran.

This could end up a war with several fronts.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

hey cool
you seem to know everything.
Luckily for us you are very objective.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.

So you have to show maturity to have Nuclear weapons? How about having no Nuclear weapons period wouldn't that be a mature move? What's immature is the U.S. Government crying about others having nuclear weapons yet we have many, and we have actually used them on people whether it be Hiroshima, or during the 1950's in the Nevada desert when they were testing them on U.S. Troops... Just think of it as Iran is protecting their own rear ends.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Sorry but Mao had nukes. Stalin had nukes. Kim Jong Il had nukes. Pakistan has nukes.

People in power have one thing in common, they want to keep their power. Iran wouldn't use nukes even if they got one because they would be wiped off the map.

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran, they can at it alone. If you personally want to go to war with Iran, move to Israel and join their army.

Enough with fighting wars for the elite.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Of course Iran does not have the balls to openly* use a nuclear weapon.
Iran would covertly make a dirty bomb in a suitcase and give it to one
of there terrorist to use against Israel the US. who ever. Iran would just deny
having anything to do with it. It is not only a danger to Israel but the rest of the modern world..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Iran would covertly make a dirty bomb in a suitcase and give it to one
of there terrorist to use against Israel the US. who ever. Iran would just deny
having anything to do with it.

You must be joking? A dirty bomb in a suitcase? Do you even know ANYTHING about nuclear weapons? I bet you don't since you would know that nukes/dirty bombs can be traced to where it was enriched.

Stop buying the neo-con propaganda and STUDY.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You willing to go over there and put your life on the line and fight Iran, for Israel? Last I checked my oath is sworn to the United States, not Israel. I wish them the best and if I could give them any advice, it'd be good luck! You're independent, you don't need our help and we can't afford to help, anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

you beat me to it

disinfo much?

WHO IS PAYING YOU ? TELL US !

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Israel has proven they are mature enough to have nuclear weapons.

So you have to show maturity to have Nuclear weapons? How about having no Nuclear weapons period wouldn't that be a mature move? What's immature is the U.S. Government crying about others having nuclear weapons yet we have many, and we have actually used them on people whether it be Hiroshima, or during the 1950's in the Nevada desert when they were testing them on U.S. Troops... Just think of it as Iran is protecting their own rear ends.

I'm honored you fought for your country in ww2. Thats right
is wasn't your neck on the line, so you forget about pearl harbor and
what is his name HITLER. What would of Hitler done with a nuclear bomb?
Or Japan? Well we can only imagine now. AHMADINEJAD is the Hitler
of our time. You do not see it yet, and the people warning about the dangers
of Hitler were not listened to until it was too late.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

you seem to forget about Hiroshima and Nagasaki bro

furthermore why the hekk bring up hitler - since you just have a distorted image of him anyways...hitler himself probably is the biggest conspiracy of all - you wouldnt know....

tell me
how many countries has Barack Hussein Obama blindsided?
and how many countries ahmadinedjad?
and who of them sounds more like a "Blitzkrieger"?

edit: furthermore Id appreciate if youd tell me why you think the pearl harbor "incident" happened...

.... you sincerely sound like a bill oreilly listener.....you make me really sad :-( :-( :-(
edit on 9-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm honored you fought for your country in ww2. Thats right is wasn't your neck on the line, so you forget about pearl harbor

I was in Iraq not WW2. I am sorry if my knowledge base is higher then yours concerning this issue. Besides Pearl Harbor was a clean attack, that didn't involve the killings of innocent civilians. Their main objective was to take out NAVY ships, and any air assets they had on the Island.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

He obviously forgot his college physics classes on radionuclide decay and half time logarithmic calculations which not only would be able to tell where, but at what time the sample was created according to the decay series present

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to

Besides Pearl Harbor was a clean attack, that didn't involve the killings of innocent civilians. Their main objective was to take out NAVY ships, and any air assets they had on the Island.

Just like it will be a clean attack on Iran's nuclear facilities.
The main objective to take out Iran's ability to produce nuclear weapons.
It would not involve the killing of innocent civilians just any nuclear assets Iran has on land.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When you think about it, it's amazing how certain events line up...

Obviously there's a huge PUSH to make something happen over Iran, such as an Israeli attack, and now we're seeing that Russua and possibly China are making their stances known.

I would have said that last year Putin appeared to be distancing Russia from defending Iran, but now appears to be supporting them...could this be as a DISTRACTION to unite the Russian people, and take their minds of the recent election dissatisfaction?

China's no doubt taking great offense over the US stepping up activities in Asia, to limit China's military interests, so wouldn't surprize me to see them drawing a line in the sand as well.

Just feels to me that this once confusing jigsaw puzzle is now making a lot of sense.

I say it's going to be all on before the end of this month!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm honored you fought for your country in ww2. Thats right is wasn't your neck on the line, so you forget about pearl harbor

I was in Iraq not WW2. I am sorry if my knowledge base is higher then yours concerning this issue. Besides Pearl Harbor was a clean attack, that didn't involve the killings of innocent civilians. Their main objective was to take out NAVY ships, and any air assets they had on the Island.

For clarity sake, there were 68 civilian deaths in that attack.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join