It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel urging US to make a decision NOW on Iran : are you with us or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Uh oh... (yeah the source is facebook, but the account is Global news, which is very reliable)

The news speak for itself... no need really for a comment. The warmongering is going forward and the date of attack is getting closer.

Global News

Reports: Israeli President calls urgent cabinet meeting to discuss #Iran, underground enrichment may be 'trigger' needed for attack.

Reports: Israel urging the US to 'make a decision now. Are you with us or not? We must act now (on #Iran) make your choice'

Report: EU to decide on #Iran oil embargo on Jan 23, earlier than planned. Tensions escalate further.

January 23? No moon. Basically no moon til January 25.

Reuters: UN nuclear watchdog confirms Iran has started uranium enrichment at new underground site.

Iran says it plans to carry out medium-level uranium enrichment - which, say analysts, is an important step towards making it weapons-grade.

This is total bull. Iran has been doing this for YEARS.

Analysts: If #Iran makes the decision, it could have nuclear weapon within a year. Time to act nearly up. US likely to authorise attack soon

NEWSALERT: US response to #Iran nuclear operation development expected soon.

New #Iran plant a 'further escalation' in nuclear showdown: U.S.

US condemns Iranian death sentence for American

BRK: William Hague issues statement calling Iran's new uranium enrichment operation a "provocative act"

UK says #Iran enrichment development is 'provocative', implying it will act soon.

UK warship to set sail towards Persian Gulf on Wednesday in a 'clear message' to #Iran re closure of #Hormuz.

And Syria :

Syrian President #Assad will deliver a speech on Tuesday: state news agency.

Catastrophic civil war that could threaten the entire region may be underway in #Syria, warns #Turkey

edit on 9-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

UPDATE BREAKING :

AT 3:00PM THE PRESIDENT DELIVERS A STATEMENT FROM THE WHITEHOUSE

Oh boy. I hope it's not connected.

Forget that, it's some guy at the White House resigning.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We now see who is in charge of the USA. Israel is pushing the US buttons with Panetta as the sheepdog on a leash. Good doggie, RUFF RUFF.

The Iranians are also not making it easy for this, but I understand their predicament. They are being pushed into a corner; even if you push a harmless mouse into a corner they will still fight back. These sanctions are pushing them to responding and it is the USA and its allies at complete fault, ie the axis of evil: USA-Israel-Britain
edit on 9-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
sat to watch my 20 minutes of CNN just to see what the crap tube is saying today and not since 02 has the news been this inciteful, report after report of middle east madness from their point of view, i thought maybe my conspiracy sense was just tingling a little too much but it appears youve noticed it too, according to fox and cnn war is imminent.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It was mentioned a little while ago that either Israel and US had red lines which when crossed would would start the war rolling.

Irans mention of further enrichment could be the final step for action.

Love going to the Iran Press TV site for news. Get a total diffrent picture on things.

Press TV

edit on 9-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Go an' get 'em Israel.

Think Imma sit this one out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't think that Israel has the courage to attack Iran alone, without the "all clear" sign from the US.

Israel is just posturing.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So now Obama is making a statement at 3PM...

If he announces war with Iran I'm gonna be freaking pissed.

Update : it's some guy at the white house resigning.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Obama administration has shown complete disdain for Israel and it's leadership. In my opinion, if Israel is pushing for a public decision on Iran, then Obama will do just the opposite of what Israel wants. I'm also very sure that there are elements of the US Military (spec ops, CIA, etc) who are doing their own thing on this no matter what the 'leaders' of Israel and the USA do.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Incredible War-mongering acts of oppression. Israel and U.S needs to take an objective look at themselves. Continuing like this, will surely lead to their demise. I am pretty sure the rest of the world can see right through this, and don´t like it one bit. If they act, they will be crushed by China, Russia, other muslim countries and possibly Europe as well (although Europe very slow to act)

WW3 here we come!
edit on 9-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Israel never has any courage to do it alone; they have no spine, they need US help, hence the lending of the US THAAD system and military hardware and the blood and sweat of my fellow Americans. Israel wants war but isnt willing to sacrifice its own blood. This is exactly their mentality, why see anyone who is someone different as subhuman and easy to discard.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If they just nuke Israel, the world would be so peace and calm

Its not like they have any more right to breath than any other country they manipulate

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

How long till president will make his statement (i am on UK GMT)? Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So now Obama is making a statement at 3PM...

If he announces war with Iran I'm gonna be freaking pissed.

My guess is that the 3PM announcement will be this:

Obama to Announce That Jack Lew Will Replace William Daley as White House Chief of Staff

www.foxnews.com...

link   
From Twitter the announcement at 3 is nothing about Israel:

Ed Henry @edhenryTV 5m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open President makes announcement at 3pmET - Bill Daley had already taken on lesser role. Now gives way to Budget Chief Jack Lew, new staff chief

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
We now see who is in charge of the USA. Israel is pushing the US buttons which Panetta as the sheepdog on a leash. Good doggie, RUFF RUFF.

The Iranians are also not making it easy for this, but I understand their predicament. They are being pushed into a corner; even if you push a harmless mouse into a corner they will still fight back. These sanctions are pushing them to responding and it is the USA and its allies at complete fault, ie the axis of evil: USA-Israel-Britain
edit on 9-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

ATS should include a talking #e star, lets say brown colored. I have seen a fair few of your posts recently and they are anti USA, British or Israeli and none of them contain anything but rhetoric based on your ill informed gut feeling. If you are a citizen of any of those countries, they should strip you of your Citizenship and get you a one way ticket to Iran. You will soon realise that a religous fundementalist government is no fun to live under if you wish to make choices by your own free will. God damn if you were here I'd take you round the back and slap some sense into you, your nothing but a traitor.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Yeah thanks to you and Muttley2012 for the update.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I thought Israel didn't need help from the U.S.? I thought Netanyahu said that Israel can defend themselves? Now we need to back them up for something they want to start? Another Vietnam like scenario, when the French got their butts whooped by the NVA, we had to go in and finish the dirty work... Say No To Israel

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

20.00 PM GMT.

Cosmic..
edit on 9-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Iranian president, Ahmedinajab, is not in Iran now. He is in official travel to Venezuela.

I hope they don't take it as an "opportunity" to attack Iran while its leader is outside the country.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Maybe they will launch an attack on the US from south america???

doesn't the south have salsa guacamole and bean burrito bombs ??? lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join