It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Denies The Chris Kyle Event Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In this interview with Jesse Ventura on Infowars, he talks about the alleged event where he was saying he's glad Navy SEALs were getting killed and he got knocked out by a Navy SEAL. I don't really want to take the time to paraphrase every point he makes in his defense, because there are literally dozens that are rock solid. He basically destroys all credibility that this Chris Kyle character has, and denies that the event ever happened.

In my opinion this is just a stunt in order to assassinate Ventura's character and make him look bad. A veteran and former governor who is very anti-establishment, questions authority, greatly supports the Constitution, opposes the wars and the Fed and the two party system, openly supports Ron Paul for president, isn't afraid to speak his mind, and has actually considered running for president himself seems like a big threat to the establishment. So the media had to create some phony story in order to make him look like an unpatriotic jerk.

The interview is pretty long, but really, you should watch it, because Ventura destroys this clown. Plus I never pass up an interview between Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Sorry but Ventura sounds like he's full of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We could come across video evidence showing that nothing happened, and people will still believe Chris Kyle because he was on Bill O'Reilly and Opie, and they don't associate with Alex Jones.

Brainwashing MSM ftw!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So what have we learned?

Opie and Anthony are moronic generic faux news-esque yes man who lack any originality and draw a fanbase from the majority of Americans with less than 100 iq...

Chris Kyle is a gaping douche, never trust a man with two first names.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Dude you posted three minutes after the interviews were posted, and they're well over half an hour. You didn't even listen to what he had to say. I say you're full of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Dude don't even get me started on those douche bags. They're the biggest mainstream/establishment fanboys you could imagine. Never questioning 9/11, supporting wars, you name it.

Chris Kyle? Didn't he write in his book about something called the Turkey Shoot, which is basically killing innocent civilians? What a psychopath, that guy should be in prison. That might be the case if Ventura sues his ass.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

in all honesty if he admits such things in book, a confession if you will...

why isn't he on death row?

Here in Texas we got plenty of room.

ayyep
edit on 9-1-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Good point. Plus he's going on mainstream news outlets and blatantly confessing to assault, and also fleeing the scene before the cops showed up. Why has he not been arrested? And as Ventura points out in the interview, why hasn't a police report been filed about that violent crime?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by SirMike

Dude you posted three minutes after the interviews were posted, and they're well over half an hour. You didn't even listen to what he had to say. I say you're full of it.

I saw these interviews last night... its possible this person did as well... plus it was broadcast on his radio show yesterday... alot of people do listen to it

I dont know if i totally believed him either... but Jesse does bring up some good points... 6 years later and no one heard anything before that??

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This was also covered in this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... but you have video. From the other thread I believe Jesse didnt do this. Jesse says this supposedly happened 6 years at a well known USN bar. He says he never goes alone and if this did happen it would have made headlines as soon as it happened, not 6 years later when Kyle the Seal is on his own little book tour. Kyle appears to be the liar.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by Swills because: I hate typing on my iPhone! FU virtual keyboard & auto spell! FU!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I think Ventura makes some great points.

But think about it, we have one guys word, and the mainstream media doesn't even question the authenticity of the story. They just assume it's entirely true without confirming it with the bar owner, other people that were there, or even Ventura himself. This whole thing smells like some juicy propaganda to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Obviously he is lying, yet the masses greedily devour their opiate.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For sure...

Its tough to understand why we even believe any of the stories they put out... about any topic really

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Jones is talking about doing research and finding that this guy has connections to none other than Dick Cheney.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why is Ventura not IMMEDIATELY filing a dozen lawsuits for slander?

As he points out, the guy is claiming he assaulted an ex elected official. That would be a pretty big deal.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

He said he is going to. He just got down to Baha Mexico. Im sure he's made some phone calls and that we will be hearing more about this sooner than later. Of course after everyone believes in this nonsense, they will probably retract it with a two paragraph statement on the 3rd page of any newspaper, which goes un-noticed by the majority.

new topics

top topics

join